Topeka is the center of Christiandom

Posted in the Topeka Forum

WBC afficionado

Topeka, KS

#1 May 20, 2012
Forget that nasty Vatican and it's pope. The capital of the Christian religion is right here in good ole Topeka.
lakerfan

Smyrna, TN

#2 May 21, 2012
I'm sure there are a lot of good Christians in Topeka. They just don't attend the Westboro "Baptist" "Church"!! Bonk that!
Correction

United States

#3 May 22, 2012
Westburro Badtaste Church is the center of ChristianDUMB! LOL!!
Proud Sinner

United States

#4 Jun 28, 2012
If god existed, he would destroy WBC just as he supposedly did to people and cities in the bible.
Enough

Topeka, KS

#5 Jun 29, 2012
WBC afficionado wrote:
Forget that nasty Vatican and it's pope. The capital of the Christian religion is right here in good ole Topeka.
There are many, many wonderful Christians in the city of Topeka. Members of WBC and their followers do not count. They are terrorist, child abusers, liars, thieves etc. Jesus would cast them out of a church.
Ex-Christian

United States

#6 Jun 29, 2012
WBC afficionado wrote:
Forget that nasty Vatican and it's pope. The capital of the Christian religion is right here in good ole Topeka.
It's funny how you could even claim this, considering how your biblical interpretation is a product of hundreds of years of deviation from the original Christianity, and based on version of the bible that is no more than a collection of countless alterations and misinterpretations of its original source. You are truly ignorant.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7 Jun 30, 2012
Praise be WBC! The righteous and glorious WBC vigorously and courageously doled out a heaping helping of Christian love on the streets of Topeka Friday evening, delivering Reverend Phelps message to the donkey bonkers of this accursed city. Many kindred spirits honked or waved as they passed by on Gage Blvd.
Enough

Topeka, KS

#8 Jun 30, 2012
WBC Afficionado wrote:
Praise be WBC! The righteous and glorious WBC vigorously and courageously doled out a heaping helping of Christian love on the streets of Topeka Friday evening, delivering Reverend Phelps message to the donkey bonkers of this accursed city. Many kindred spirits honked or waved as they passed by on Gage Blvd.
There she goes the queen of delusional thinking... Can't think for herself so she quotes Fred repeatedly and its the same old tired stuff. Guess you can't do anything for yourself. Does the reverend wipe your butt for you too? WBC collectively has one brain and that is Fred's. Its a wonder any of you can hold jobs.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9 Jun 30, 2012
Enough wrote:
<quoted text> There she goes the queen of delusional thinking... Can't think for herself so she quotes Fred repeatedly and its the same old tired stuff. Guess you can't do anything for yourself. Does the reverend wipe your butt for you too? WBC collectively has one brain and that is Fred's. Its a wonder any of you can hold jobs.
Stop projecting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topeka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal judge slaps down Kansas creationist law... Dec 14 blukenny 4
Sonja Mattingly Dec 11 Konk 2
where do I find a chic to play with Dec 11 Scott 3
The End Is Here Barack Obama Repent Dec 11 acts 2 38 2
Gram of tar Dec 2 LuvH 1
Peaceful protest planned at church Tuesday night Nov 25 jorge 1
Who is against gay marrige in ks I'm Nov 21 Two cents 2
Topeka Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Topeka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Topeka News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Topeka

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:45 am PST

NBC Sports 7:45AM
Steelers want crowd to be loud on Sunday
NBC Sports 1:27 PM
Chiefs' draft picks starting to produce late - NBC Sports
ESPN 3:33 PM
Rams players heading to Ferguson to help
NBC Sports 4:25 PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams