Statisitcs suggest Fred Phelps is GAY...

Statisitcs suggest Fred Phelps is GAY and in the closet

Posted in the Topeka Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Mar 6, 2011
http://www.petertatchell.net/homophobia/bigot...
http://murphylibrary.uwlax.edu/digital/jur/20...

Research by US psychologists suggests that 80 percent of men who are homophobic have secret homosexual feelings. This finding lends scientific support to the long-standing speculation that those who shout the loudest against homosexuality have something to hide.
The research results were published in the prestigious Journal of Abnormal Psychology, with the backing of the American Psychological Association.
In tests conducted by Prof. Henry E Adams of the University of Georgia, homophobic men who said they were exclusively heterosexual were shown gay sex videos. Four out of five became sexually aroused by the homoerotic imagery, as recorded by a penile circumference measuring device - a plethysmograph.
Prof. Adams says his research shows that most homophobes "demonstrate significant sexual arousal to homosexual erotic stimuli", suggesting that homophobia is a form of "latent homosexuality where persons are either unaware of or deny their homosexual urges".
These findings have prompted the gay rights group OutRage! to write to a cross-section of 20 homophobic MPs challenging them to take Prof. Adams's test to counter suggestions that their anti-gay voting record might be evidence of repressed homosexuality.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Mar 6, 2011
Why else is he so obsessed with all those virile young soldiers being gay? Wishful thinking and he hates himself.
WV MAN

Youngstown, OH

#3 Mar 6, 2011
No2Reichwing wrote:
http://www.petertatchell.net/h omophobia/bigots%20are%20bugge rs.htm
http://murphylibrary.uwlax.edu/digital/jur/20...
Research by US psychologists suggests that 80 percent of men who are homophobic have secret homosexual feelings. This finding lends scientific support to the long-standing speculation that those who shout the loudest against homosexuality have something to hide.
The research results were published in the prestigious Journal of Abnormal Psychology, with the backing of the American Psychological Association.
In tests conducted by Prof. Henry E Adams of the University of Georgia, homophobic men who said they were exclusively heterosexual were shown gay sex videos. Four out of five became sexually aroused by the homoerotic imagery, as recorded by a penile circumference measuring device - a plethysmograph.
Prof. Adams says his research shows that most homophobes "demonstrate significant sexual arousal to homosexual erotic stimuli", suggesting that homophobia is a form of "latent homosexuality where persons are either unaware of or deny their homosexual urges".
These findings have prompted the gay rights group OutRage! to write to a cross-section of 20 homophobic MPs challenging them to take Prof. Adams's test to counter suggestions that their anti-gay voting record might be evidence of repressed homosexuality.
I say it's Fred and Phinius. Bet they "bend over" backwards for each other every night when Shirley ain't watching. Course ole' Shirley probably has her a woman hidden in that church basement somewhere so I bet it's a mutual arrangement.
WV MAN

Youngstown, OH

#5 Mar 6, 2011
Fish to Live wrote:
Freddie takes it like a man all night long til the break of dawn and on and on. He likes leather and chains! He just looks the type. You can see it in his shifty eyes. He likes to bang on the back door. Caboose collisions are his specialty, he's Richard Simmons on crack!!!
LOL! Now that would be sight to see. Fred Phelps and Richard Simmons going at it. Man that hurts just thinking about it. lol!

Since: Mar 11

Topeka, KS

#6 Mar 6, 2011
WV MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Now that would be sight to see. Fred Phelps and Richard Simmons going at it. Man that hurts just thinking about it. lol!
You people have no right to denigrate the great Rev Phelps. He speaks the truth in every word that he utters. He is a glorious wise man who must be listened to! The city of Topeka is doomed to the fate of Soddom and Gommorah and Reverend Phelps and his wonderful flock have warned that the end is nigh. Take heed, oh city of sin.
WV MAN

Youngstown, OH

#7 Mar 6, 2011
WBC Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
You people have no right to denigrate the great Rev Phelps. He speaks the truth in every word that he utters. He is a glorious wise man who must be listened to! The city of Topeka is doomed to the fate of Soddom and Gommorah and Reverend Phelps and his wonderful flock have warned that the end is nigh. Take heed, oh city of sin.
Fred Phelps is Satan incarnate! Speaks the truth??? Fred Wouldn't know the truth if it turned around and bit him on the ass! Fred is a low-life piece of shit, and that is the mildest thing I can say about him!
You Are Being Deceived

Manhattan, KS

#8 Mar 6, 2011
WBC Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
No truth comes out of the mouth of the old con man. You either have to be one of his children or some poor misguided individual. The only thing that phony reverend is, is a child abuser and spouse abuser. Everything else he claims to be is a lie. Open your eyes to the truth.

Topeka, KS

#9 Mar 6, 2011
You Are Being Deceived wrote:
<quoted text> No truth comes out of the mouth of the old con man. You either have to be one of his children or some poor misguided individual. The only thing that phony reverend is, is a child abuser and spouse abuser. Everything else he claims to be is a lie. Open your eyes to the truth.
Get a clue! WBC is the only righteous group in Topeka which is easy to prove. The city of sin known as Topeka is a haven for every type of wickedness there is. I'm proud of the work PASTOR PHELPS does to shame the wicked in this nation.
momullins

United States

#11 Mar 6, 2011
WBC Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a clue! WBC is the only righteous group in Topeka which is easy to prove. The city of sin known as Topeka is a haven for every type of wickedness there is. I'm proud of the work PASTOR PHELPS does to shame the wicked in this nation.
Child do you really like living like that.Waiting and having to bow down to every word he says.He is a fanatic.If he told you to drink poison would you/He is another jim jones.You will never know the joys in life of growing up and being a normal child.I'm sorry that you live this way.Will you also let them choose your spouse for you or will you even be allowed to marry?
Santa Clause

United States

#12 Mar 7, 2011
WBC Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get a clue and realize that they are only insane. They are a danger to themselves and to the general population. They should be locked away. I feel for the people living in Topeka, having a bunch of nuts like this running around. The work that your pastor does is show the rest of the world how insane he and his followers are.

Topeka, KS

#13 Mar 7, 2011
Santa Clause wrote:
<quoted text> You need to get a clue and realize that they are only insane. They are a danger to themselves and to the general population. They should be locked away. I feel for the people living in Topeka, having a bunch of nuts like this running around. The work that your pastor does is show the rest of the world how insane he and his followers are.
You believe in the pagan Santa Claus but you say such heretical things about Reverend Phelps? Give me a break

Since: Sep 09

Heaven

#14 Mar 8, 2011
WBC Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
WBC Supporter
That's what Fred calls his jockstrap, so you play undergarment to curl up next to his to his twig and berries?
outtaPville

United States

#15 Mar 8, 2011
WBC Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe in the pagan Santa Claus but you say such heretical things about Reverend Phelps? Give me a break
Actually, Santa Claus is the Americanized Dutch word for Sinterklaas, whose character is based upon Saint Nicholas who himself is a real 14th-century saint. Because of Saint Nicholas' boundless love of children and for his endless generosity, he is the reason children are delighted at Christmas. I've met ex-members of Jehovah Witness church who told me of having miserable childhoods because the only celebration allowed was wedding anniversaries. You are making it quite clear that miserable childhoods do still exist. Best to you.
Fred is gay

Halifax, Canada

#16 Jul 28, 2011
Fred Phelps must be the most closeted gay person in the world. No one hates gay people in that manner without being self-loathing about their own "secret" homosexuality. He is so obsessed with gay people. Even more than some of the gay people I know.

His hate of others only makes him out to be such pathetic person and as un-Christian as they come. I believe if Jesus were in front of him right this moment, Jesus would first tell him he loved him, forgive for his hateful actions and then fill him with love and make him see the errors of his ways...and also tell Fred that it's okay for him to come out of the closet and be his true self.
wondering

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Aug 5, 2011
WBC Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, supporter guy. are you a brother to shirley? you look like her alot.
Morjon

Schaumburg, IL

#18 Aug 5, 2011
I like Fred
Morjon

Schaumburg, IL

#19 Aug 5, 2011
Who?
lou morris

United States

#20 Dec 9, 2011
WBC Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Those soildiers whose funerals you protest at DIED for your right to do so. Show some respect you closeted homophobes.
Phineas

Hastings, New Zealand

#21 Dec 9, 2011
"Research by US psychologists..."

I'll bet you 10-1 that the psycho psychologists are all lying babbling children of the wicked one, from the synagogue of Satan.

http://www.myjewishlearning.com/beliefs/Issue...

The synagogue of Satan have engaged with and steered psychological inquiry since its inception.

BINGO!

"homophobic ..."

Just another impotent Satanic buzz word,, belched out, courtesy, the fudge packing filthy bastards..

"secret homosexual feelings.."

Ha ha; only a fag would know of such things. I just know dirt when I see it. and it always gets swept out.

"those who shout the loudest against homosexuality have something to hide..."

What a lot of babble some folk burble huh. They actually think science supports the Satanic psycho psychologists, when they vomit 'anal rutting is something Christians might consider'.

Ha ha.Listen up; Every Christian worth his salt, is waiting and praying for fire and brimstone to fall upon the wicked bastards, to consign them to the fires of hell, once and for all, never to be heard or spoken of again. In my Master's DADT kingdom, the sods will not get another thought, let alone a word, from anyone living, FOREVER. Except maybe, as a rare by-word gainst evil people.

"prestigious Journal of Abnormal Psychology, with the backing of the American Psychological Association.."

Ha ha. And that's an endorsement. It's abnormal alright. Only a Satanic synagogue member could consider such fabulous things. They have the capacity for it, not being filled with the Holy Spirit. Ya just gotta laugh at empty folk without a clue. As you can see; if my Master's spirit is not filling them, the Devil's certainly is.

I thank my Master for His wonderful gift, the Holy Spirit. Christians can live in an whole other world than these mind dumbing pyscho fable makers.. Yeah; the holohoax is fable enough, now they want me to believe talmudic witches and warlocks from the APA,.while they poke around in some ones anus for their conversational heady highs. What a pack of filthy wicked bastards huh. Who's with me?

Homophobic, Ratophobic; I don't see a difference. Nobody wants them in their house.

FIRE & BRIMSTONE; the ultimate PESTICIDE. And that from a LOVING GOD; who happens to love me, and not fudge packers.

Who want's to wager? 10-1 my Master loves me; and not those filthy psycho butt plungers that the Devil sowed?

Yeah, there's lies, more lies, and then there's Satanic statistics. Only a moron would listen to such Godless tripe, let alone consider it.

Ha ha; ya just gotta laugh at the wicked seed. Christians pay them no heed. Do you?
Phineas

Hastings, New Zealand

#22 Dec 9, 2011
"Those soildiers whose funerals you protest at DIED for your right to do so. "

Not True morris.

http://www.good.is/post/more-us-soldiers-kill...

More Yankee soldiers kill themselves than die in combat; EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE WEEK!

The majority of the funerals are for wicked bastards, no longer able to suffer their conscience accusing them every moment for their sins and crimes. Rather than believe, repent, and be saved, they cut their own throats to gain peace... they think.

Tis the church's fault. Hence judgement begins there.

Face it morris; yer flogging a dead horse pal. Your American dream was just a fleshly commercial bubble, that all mammon worshippers misguidedly seek after. Now the shhtf, yer on on yer way DOWN, next stop, the shame of defeat, destruction, and HELL! An army of girlie boy fags and suicidal wet blankets aint gonna save you pal. Can't you see the writing on the wall.

You need to get your head out of your Hollywood induced fake patriotic ass pal, and see the light. She's a brand new world comming at ya.

Tis only the remnant that overcome, courtesy, my Master.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topeka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge orders voter suppressor Kris Kobach to ex... Tue Joyce 1
Add a word, drop a word game Sep 26 Princess Hey 117
News Westboro Baptist Church thanks God for North Da... (Mar '09) Sep 22 Monica Mullins 84
Local Politics Do you approve of Bill Bunten as ? Sep 22 SUNVISOR123 1
I Still Love You Sep 20 Lovie 1
aaron brennan derby kansas (Mar '16) Sep 17 anonymous 2
Kawasaki Vulcan Sep 12 Cumberledge101 3

Topeka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Topeka Mortgages