Thank God for the WBC, and faithful m...
First Prev
of 133
Next Last
Indeed

Winchester, KY

#2834 Mar 21, 2014
Phineas wrote:
I do thank God for the faithful folk at WBC. They sit as angels in the midst of an rebellious sinful people. Dogs have encompassed them, the assembly of the wicked have enclosed them. All day long they rant and rail against them. Their mouths are open sepulchures, they call for their death!
Americans, know this for sure. Your nation is to undergo the fire of the Lord. There is NONE to stop it! Isa 28:18 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.
Lot pleaded with the Lord to save the city of Sodom, for 10 righteous men. The day is coming when Americans shall plead with the WBC to petition the Lord for them, to save their sorry souls. Your words are hard and bitter now; HA, but just you wait.
Yeah, I am truely thankful for the WBC. They are the ONLY shining light in a dark world. They have not hidden their light under the bucket, but set it on the table where all can see. Americans should be proud to have such a church in their midst. Thank God for the WBC.
Hi Penis...How is your day going?
Fred is Dead

Winchester, KY

#2835 Mar 21, 2014
Phineas wrote:
Following Phelps seems like a good idea to me.

The only man in America with a clue is Pastor Phelps. I'd be heading for Topeka in sackcloth and ashes, pronto
Penis, I hate to sink your floater but you best cancel those travel, plans.:)
BackatCha

Florence, SC

#2836 Mar 21, 2014
If this money hungry, America hating, bigoted, homophobic, false prophet isn't in Hell right now, then NO ONE has to worry about going there.

Hope he's getting bent over and pounded by every race and creed he hated, while being laughed at from above by multitudes of soldier angels whose funerals he and his followers disrespected.

Couldn't have happened to a better guy, can't wait till the rest of the soulless bastard's church gets to follow him once again.
Officerswife10

Springfield, OH

#2837 Mar 21, 2014
Lol he's dead! No more hating on the officers who protected him. Hope hell can handle him!!! Geez what a hateful group. Shirley you're ugly btw and so is Megan!
Officerswife10

Springfield, OH

#2838 Mar 22, 2014
Hey penis respond to that lol. Guess you think phelps wouldn't die???? And how dare them to protest a drake concert I love him! Was there a few years ago. Smh!!! IDIOTS!!! Hope they realize
Sam

Topeka, KS

#2839 Mar 22, 2014
Indeed wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Penis...How is your day going?
Phinny the phony is no more in New Zealand than I am. The greyed out location gives it away, he's using a proxy located in New Zealand. This troll apparently lost interest in these threads sometime in 2012. He probably is in the Topeka 501 school district and is repeating 8th grade again.
Observation

Houston, TX

#2840 Mar 24, 2014
These WBC people must be some really fugly freaks of nature. They look and sound like they would be the perfect poster child candidates for anti inbreeding literature!

Are there many hills around Topeka because these idiots give inbreed hillbillies a bad name.
dGo mnDaed lyHo iirSpt

Lexington, KY

#2842 May 7, 2016
I once had a store and I "worshipped" it so to speak. It became my god! This is the reason the God of the Bible took it from me. In the Bible it says that God is a jealous God and that you are to worship Him only. If you worship something else God will throw a jealous fit and take it away from you. For example, you have a big new Harley Davidson motorcycle. You just can't stop thinking about it. You clean and polish it every day. In effect, you are worshipping it. It then becomes your god! The God of the Bible will get jealous of you and take your Harley right away from you!!! Much like He did my store. That Rotten Ass God up there has His little god and pet! Israel is God's god. God worships Israel (literally performs oral sex on Israel!). I ask, if God can have His god and favorite, why can't we all have ours? ROTTEN PIG GOD!!! FOOL!!!!!!! CHILD STARVER!!!
ouYre Na otIdi

Junction City, KS

#2843 May 10, 2016
dGo mnDaed lyHo iirSpt wrote:
I once had a store and I "worshipped" it so to speak. It became my god! This is the reason the God of the Bible took it from me. In the Bible it says that God is a jealous God and that you are to worship Him only. If you worship something else God will throw a jealous fit and take it away from you. For example, you have a big new Harley Davidson motorcycle. You just can't stop thinking about it. You clean and polish it every day. In effect, you are worshipping it. It then becomes your god! The God of the Bible will get jealous of you and take your Harley right away from you!!! Much like He did my store. That Rotten Ass God up there has His little god and pet! Israel is God's god. God worships Israel (literally performs oral sex on Israel!). I ask, if God can have His god and favorite, why can't we all have ours? ROTTEN PIG GOD!!! FOOL!!!!!!! CHILD STARVER!!!
Threads been dead like Phred for two years and suddenly this mental midget starts up with his loony philosophy just for shits and grins. Keep on yapping, little dog...keep on yapping....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 133
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topeka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kobach says he won't pre-judge voter fraud pane... May 18 josh 1
Why can't I use the little girls room. May 9 The hair 4
Add a word, drop a word game (Apr '16) May 6 Princess Hey 193
News Possible change in governors not altering Kansa... Apr '17 Alden 2
News Effort seeks to name Topeka bridge after Africa... Apr '17 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News GOP failure in Congress boosts Medicaid effort ... Mar '17 Cordwainer Trout 2
News Topeka JCPenneys tapped for possible closure Mar '17 Whiny1 1

Topeka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Topeka Mortgages