21 Arrested In Drug Trafficking Bust

21 Arrested In Drug Trafficking Bust

There are 77 comments on the WIBW-TV Topeka story from Jun 18, 2009, titled 21 Arrested In Drug Trafficking Bust. In it, WIBW-TV Topeka reports that:

The efforts broke up a Drug Trafficking Network across the state. The suspects are accused of importing meth and other narcotics from Arizona to Kansas, and selling those drugs to dealers in Kansas City , KS, Topeka and Great Bend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIBW-TV Topeka.

BaddestBitchh

United States

#22 Oct 20, 2009
par de babosos la culpa es d juan garcia q abrio el osico
Jen

United States

#23 Nov 2, 2009
American wrote:
I know the illegals are taking over this country,
hard and fast; but, don't you think posting on
this forum in Spanish is just a little too much?
Thank you.
The ignorance of the person who said this just boils my blood. The funny thing is the United States has fewer English Speakers than other countries. I am sure all of you ancestors spoke English when they arrived here. Were your ancestors perfectly "legal" when they arrived? I doubt it. Get over yourself, people are coming here to live a better life. You would live a better life if you just left the "Illegals" alone. Hate is such a waste of time and energy.
American

AOL

#24 Nov 2, 2009
Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
The ignorance of the person who said this just boils my blood. The funny thing is the United States has fewer English Speakers than other countries. I am sure all of you ancestors spoke English when they arrived here. Were your ancestors perfectly "legal" when they arrived? I doubt it. Get over yourself, people are coming here to live a better life. You would live a better life if you just left the "Illegals" alone. Hate is such a waste of time and energy.
You speak of ignorance? There you sit, in complete oblivion, in
your little Kansas town. Get out in the world, and check out all
the crime and trouble these 'darling' little illegals cost you and
me and everyone else in taxes. Look at them spending their food
stamps on fine cuts of meat, etc., which you cannot afford to buy
for your family. Then tell me that I am ignorant! Denver is a
perfect example; all the stores play music over their speakers
that is Mexican, for instance. Street advertisements are all in
Mexican. Who the heck can stop them, when they birth another one
every nine months? Once the baby is born, they are 'entitled' to
not only food stamps, but Social Security, which means that this
benefit will not be around when your kids and grandkids are of the
age to get it. I wish you bleeding heart liberals could stop and
look at the other side of the fence, when you are being so generous
with your childrens inheritance.
Chuy

Mexico

#25 Nov 5, 2009
No se metan con Juan Garcia, el es un hombre muy valiente que si trae los pantalones bien puestos, le pese a quien le pese, creian que no los iban a a atorar, chorizo pa todos!. Putos renterias.
su padres

Fairfield, CA

#26 Dec 6, 2009
Dejen de ablar puras chingaderas que todavia estoy en la tierra y no en los cielos. Chuy. Arciniega el papa de los pollitos
su padres

Fairfield, CA

#27 Dec 6, 2009
Que apoco se quedaron mudos jajajajajaja
Thomas Alva E

Chihuahua, Mexico

#28 Dec 19, 2009
it´s quite dificulted for me read all of this stuffs, i met this family personally and if the circunstances make them to act like they did, is just their matter, they are a very kind family, just let them continue with theri lives and don´t feed all this legend about their supose bad behavior. all of us in a single time have done bad things.
delicias

Chihuahua, Mexico

#29 Jan 14, 2010
lo unico que puedo comentar al respecto es que lo dicho de evaristo renteria en delicias es cierto aqui en nuestra cd ellos controlaban
delicias

Jiménez, Mexico

#30 Jan 19, 2010
Y ahora quien controla el trafico en delicias
Sundance

AOL

#31 Jan 23, 2010
Thomas Alva E wrote:
it´s quite dificulted for me read all of this stuffs, i met this family personally and if the circunstances make them to act like they did, is just their matter, they are a very kind family, just let them continue with theri lives and don´t feed all this legend about their supose bad behavior. all of us in a single time have done bad things.
While what the bloggers on this site are saying may be perfectly
fine and make lots of sense, the mostly American people who read
this stuff. has absolutely NO knowledge of what they are saying.
Please respond in English, which is the official language of most
of us here. We may even agree with what you are trying to say,
who knows? Let us know just what you are saying; or get someone
who does speak English, do the speaking/writing for you, OK?
Thank you. In the meantime, since we do not understand, most of
us just pass right on over what you are trying to get out to us.
chuy franco

Avondale, AZ

#32 Jan 31, 2010
Chuy wrote:
No se metan con Juan Garcia, el es un hombre muy valiente que si trae los pantalones bien puestos, le pese a quien le pese, creian que no los iban a a atorar, chorizo pa todos!.
Putos renterias.
qe chingen su momlos garcialos aldacoysilerio
q se acuerden la chinga a lupillo silerio a el campa de el parian
q lo tenemos en san rafael
estoy bien pedo poreso me siento bien valientesoy FRANCO Y SOY JENTE DE ELIAS MEDINA YO Y MI PRIMO JOSE LUIS FRANCO MORENO
Intersting

Weslaco, TX

#33 Feb 17, 2010
it is funny how all this post warn us of the renteria and people probably looked at them and blew them off, then on 22 october of 2009 months after the postings some of the names here come up on drug trafficquing charges in san diego california on of the being ignacio renteria the other rigoberto renteria, may some should start looking into the transcardel business the renterias own.... a family whom has had many of their members come up on drug charges that owns a international trucking shipping company i dont think the us should let any of this trucks from this company in come fellows americans lets voice some complains and get this trash of our street , make some calls to 202 307 7985rusty payne of the DEA department whom overlooked the renterias charged in san diego so may be we can get this drug dealers off the streets... another fact the news realse is titled as the familia indeicment, well familia is family so there must be some meaning to that cartel name.... if it looks like a duck acts like a duck and smells like a duck it must be a f'n duck
CHUY FRANCO

Mexico, Mexico

#34 Mar 15, 2010
EN TIJUANA BAJA CALIFORNIA HACE 20 DIAS ATRAPO EL EJERCITO AL OSCAR RENTERIA VILLARREAL ALIAS EL POPEYE, POR NARCO Y SICARIO...UN PERRO MUERTO DE HAMBRE MENOS EN LA CALLE...SIGUE EL ROBERTO RENTERIA SILERIO ALIAS EL PLEBE....
CHUY FRANCO

Mexico, Mexico

#35 Mar 15, 2010
Yes, it is just a matter of time, that all the Renteria's plague is take out off the streets by honest law enforcement either in Mexico or USA, or their enemies will take hands on that matter unfortunately for them, but good for society, The Renteria's drug cartel is nested in the Transcardel transportation company located in the city of Delicias, Chihuahua.Mexico, go to www.transcardel.com to see more of their branches, all of the subsidiaries companies under Transcardel were born based on money product of killings for money, kidnnaping, drugs selling or transporting. The major leader of the Renteria's cartel is Evaristo Renteria Lopez who is wanted in Durango, Durango Mexico by the murder of Pedro Lopez Lopez. Second in charge is Rodrigo Meza Renteria currently in charge of the major position in Rodeo, Durango., Third in charge is Victoriano Renteria Salinas aka 'el tolano' who is the executor arm of the cartel known for his brutality, fourth in charge is Roberto Renteria Silerio aka 'el plebe', those 4 individuals travel back and forward beetwen Mexico-USA, to hide or transport drugs, all of them posses valid tourist visa and/or valid inmmigrant visa to the USA one of the vehicles they utilizes is a black hummer under Roberto Renteria Silerio's name. Many of the Renteria's integrated to this Cartel live in Santa Ana California some others in Las Vegas, Nevada. One main member of the Renteria's Cartel Oscar Renteria Villarreal aka el popeye was recently captured in Tijuana, Baja California Mexico.
CHUY

Mexico

#36 Mar 25, 2010
EVARISTO RENTERIA LOPEZ..en dias pasados el 6 de marzo de 2010 en Delicias Chihuahua, le quemaron su casa, 2 tractocamiones y el taller de su empresa TRANSCARDEL, no cabe duda que ofendio a un narco pesado y de esa no se libra pelao..a la fecha van 8 renterias muertos...lo que siembras cosechas asi es la ley de la vida...Sigeu el PLEBE ROBERTO RENTERIA SILERIO...SABEN DONDE ESTA COMUNICALO...¡¡¡
CHUY EDEN

Mexico

#37 Apr 19, 2010
Seems that drug dealer Evaristo Renteria Lopez from Delicias, Chihuahua, has been detained, while he faces charges, his relatives Roberto Renteria Silerio aka 'el plebe', Victoriano Renteria Salinas aka 'aka el tolano', Ramon Renteria Galarza aka 'el mustio', Ricardo Renteria Galarza aka 'el camelio' and Rodrigo Meza Renteria aka 'la burra', are running the family drug business, they travel from Mexico to USA and viceverse, in the States they hide in Chula Vista, CA.,and Las Vegas NV, in Mexico they hide in Rodeo, Durango or Cd. Juarez, Chih
ENRIQUE LOPEZ ACOSTA

Chihuahua, Mexico

#38 Apr 22, 2010
EL CUMBIAS FUE EL ENCARGADO DE MAATAR A GERSON EL HIJO DE EVARISTO , TAMBIEN DESPUES ANDUBO KEMANDOLE LA CASA Y LOS NEGOCIOS
ARREOLA-URIBE

Mexico

#39 May 3, 2010
Compas de EUA, ay les va mas informacion sobre los perros muertos de hambre "Familias Renterias de Rodeo Dgo."

Los Chavira no olvidan lo que hizo el Evaristo Renteria Lopez a nuestra familia, a nosotros si nos importa que metan a la carcel a los Renterias que andan sueltos porque solo se dedican a robar, a secuestrar y a asesinar, es una sola persona la que esta escribiendo todo eso contra el Sr. Enrique Cumbias, hace mucho pedo, como no hacian pedo cuando te creias que mandabas en Delicias, te creias intocable, pero te bajaron muy pronto a ti y a tus familiares todos Renterias, estan dolidos porque saben que NUNCA podran regresar a vivir a Delicias, los Renterias son una lacra para la sociedad, vivan donde vivan porque se dedican a hacer el mal, grabenselo bien todos acabaran en la carcel, todos, de lo demas se encargan sus enemigos y la Ley. Ya no lloriques tanto muchachito si tienes con que, ve y busca al Sr. Enrique, solo que te tiembla, porqueUstedes los Renterias solo en bola son aprovechados, de a uno se culean
Familia Chavira

Mexico

#40 May 3, 2010
En ciudad Juarez Chihuahua...mueren por asesinato dos renterias mas Eduardo Gaona Rentria y Santiago Renteria Perez..primos de Evaristo Renteria...todo se paga en esta vida...la semana pasada fue otro..no se nos olvida el Roberto Renteria Valencia alias el Federal..mato a mis hermanos...pronto vamos a ir a Nuevo Ideal y Santa Maria son tus escondites rata asquerosa...
otra familia

San Antonio, TX

#41 May 3, 2010
suerte chaviras suerte

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topeka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay former Topeka mayoral candidate says he got... Aug 4 Gremlin 6
News Trump to nominate Kansas governor to serve as r... Jul 28 totallydisgusted 8
Add a word, drop a word game (Apr '16) Jul 25 Princess Hey 226
News Hacker group Anonymous gives Westboro Baptist C... (Feb '11) Jul '17 Rose_NoHo 248
News Trump election-fraud official running for Kansa... Jun '17 Richard H Seaton Jr 1
topeka gangs out of control (May '12) Jun '17 Diantha 116
News Kobach says he won't pre-judge voter fraud pane... May '17 josh 1

Topeka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Topeka Mortgages