Woman pleads guilty in 'total identity theft' case

Jan 7, 2013 Full story: The Kansas City Star 15

An illegal immigrant accused of assuming the persona of a Texas teacher pleaded guilty Monday in a case that put a face on the growing crime of "total identity theft" in the United States.Benita Cardona-Gonzalez, a Mexican national living in Topeka, pleaded guilty to a reduced charge of possessing fraudulent identification documents in a deal with ... (more)

Full Story
gooose go Nk

Hanoi, Vietnam

#1 Jan 7, 2013
with.........more)!;-000h, www.more.com
Hate Illegals

Sulphur Springs, TX

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Any **** illegal immigrants caught using identity theft should be executed. this S*** is getting out of hand. Her she used medicare to have more illegals, received food stamps to feed them. They get free education on our tax dollars. This is not only theft from Candida Gutierrez but also theft from each American citizen. I have written many times about this. If they come here with out green cards they should be shot and bodies dumped in a mass grave and burned. There is a show on tv called "Border Wars" why are our officers continually running these individuals down when the cross over our borders illegally. they hand cuff them and tote them off. A bullet should be put in their heads right then and there and their bodies dumped into the river.

Stop waisting our tax dollars on these ********** We do not need to pass laws that allow the illegal's brats any chance to stay in our country. Package them up, line them up and expend a few rounds.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 8, 2013
I find it deplorable that the thief was able to guilty to a "reduced charge" of possessing fraudulent identification documents. Her victim has been through hell and will continue to feel that way until she can ever get her affairs in order. The reason given for the thievery is unacceptable....wanting to give your family a better life at the expense of others is just a freaking cop-out. We don't know much about the thief...so, how many kids did she end up having while living in this country? Is there a husband, and if so, was he aware of the life she was stealing? Why aren't we ever given the entire story? This is a problem that far too may people have had to deal with, and the consequences for this kind of thievery are just not stiff enough.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4 Jan 8, 2013
America is screwed. Benghazified.
Cracker

Festus, MO

#5 Jan 8, 2013
The name "illegal alien" says it all, Criminals !
So why is Terrorist Obama rewarding these criminals while killing Americans ???
The only good illegal aliens are dead illegal aliens !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6 Jan 8, 2013
ruin someones life and get to plead out to lower charges. man we need some new judges who will need give the max on every charge and illegal aliens gets charged with.

giving them any slack shows the judge needs to be checked on to see if any friends and relatives are illegal or employees.

maybe we need laws like 3 strikes for illegal aliens yet make it one time and prison no matter the charge then deport.life for ever coming back would be justice.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#7 Jan 8, 2013
She's facing 18 months in prison. Sure hope the right person serves the time.

Her children, poor bastards, don't even know who they are.
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#8 Jan 8, 2013
Hopefully they will deport her after she serves her sentence. I find it disturbing that she was allowed to plead to a lesser charge. People are doing decades in prison for growing a harmless plant and she only gets 18 months for a REAL crime!
deport deport deport

United States

#9 Jan 8, 2013
She is the perfect illegal alien, a greedy, self-centered, lying, cheating lowlife. Next time your heart one of these wets talking about how good they are for this country, remember this beyatch. Scum, they are all scum.
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#10 Jan 9, 2013
Only 18 mos? Do you know that it takes approximately 10 years to get your identity back?!!!

The entitled identity theft said she was only doing it for a better life for her children, she meant no harm. Yet, she was braisen enough to claim that she was the real person and the other had stolen HER idenity...she should get life and her body deported.

I always want to remind you that idenity theft is the #1 consumer complaint in America. Identity theft is not considered a "serious" crime for DACA eligibilty...you do the math!

Location hidden

#11 Jan 10, 2013
Magadala wrote:
Only 18 mos? Do you know that it takes approximately 10 years to get your identity back?!!!
The entitled identity theft said she was only doing it for a better life for her children, she meant no harm. Yet, she was braisen enough to claim that she was the real person and the other had stolen HER idenity...she should get life and her body deported.
I always want to remind you that idenity theft is the #1 consumer complaint in America. Identity theft is not considered a "serious" crime for DACA eligibilty...you do the math!
I think that kind of thinking should change. I say we barrage our reps with phone calls, letters and emails demanding that the consequences for this behavior be much stiffer than a rudimentary limp-wristed slap on the hand. This poor victim has been decimated, and this illegal will get three hots and a cot...nice. No skin off her back.
SUWANNEE

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#12 Jan 10, 2013
The government doesn't care what illegals do to Americans. The global elitists and corporations want them here. And that's who runs our country. Get use to it people.
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#13 Jan 10, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I think that kind of thinking should change. I say we barrage our reps with phone calls, letters and emails demanding that the consequences for this behavior be much stiffer than a rudimentary limp-wristed slap on the hand. This poor victim has been decimated, and this illegal will get three hots and a cot...nice. No skin off her back.
NO! Better still, EVERYONE who posts on this website should write, email and FAX every congressperson at least once a day as soon as the obam start this CIR/Dream Act shot!!! Otherwise, they need to STFU!!! It is time for some serious action. The Dreamers do this, and look where it has gotten them.

Stop being so complacent Americans!!!! Scream!!!...I certainly am!

Location hidden

#14 Jan 10, 2013
Magadala wrote:
<quoted text>
NO! Better still, EVERYONE who posts on this website should write, email and FAX every congressperson at least once a day as soon as the obam start this CIR/Dream Act shot!!! Otherwise, they need to STFU!!! It is time for some serious action. The Dreamers do this, and look where it has gotten them.
I have never let up on my critters.
sba131

United States

#15 Jan 11, 2013
Magadala wrote:
<quoted text>
It's time to get your noses from american idol and stand up! Organize, demonstrate sign petitions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topeka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 12 hr Mark 252
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Sep 29 The Kangaroo 6,015
Kidnapping suspects, a man and a woman, appear ... Sep 23 jorge 1
Tesla charging station under construction in To... Sep 22 Keef Wivaneff 1
Review: El Taquito Express Sep 20 Kahola 1
Court ruling won't end Kansas Senate dispute Sep 19 jorge 1
Looking for my grandson (Jan '11) Sep 16 Double-WOW 8
Topeka Dating
Find my Match

Topeka Jobs

Topeka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Topeka News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Topeka