New Thread-Beware
josie

Franklin, IN

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Just want to warn all you people there in Kansas, the new thread "OT's Safe Haven", it a move in from the Connersville, Indiana thread. They moved to Kansas because too many people were tired of all the crap some of them were posting. So watch you back!
Cuckoos Nest

Lafayette, IN

#2 Nov 28, 2012
josie wrote:
They moved to Kansas because too many people were tired of all the crap some of them were posting. So watch you back!
They moved because Kansas has the toughest anti cyber-stalking laws in the nation.

A 48-year-old Topeka man was sentenced to 200 months in state prison after pleading guilty to three counts of cyber stalking.

Duane Centlivre previously had been convicted of stalking. He has a criminal history of “A,” according to a news release sent Wednesday by the Shawnee County District Attorney’s Office.

Shawnee County District Court Judge David Debenham handed down the sentence, noting that each count of stalking was a level 5 person felony.

Assistant district attorney Andrea Nelson handled the prosecution.

So please keep your skank ass in town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topeka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, drop a word game (Apr '16) Jul 22 Princess Hey 222
News Hacker group Anonymous gives Westboro Baptist C... (Feb '11) Jul 9 Rose_NoHo 248
News Trump election-fraud official running for Kansa... Jun '17 Richard H Seaton Jr 1
topeka gangs out of control (May '12) Jun '17 Diantha 116
News Kobach says he won't pre-judge voter fraud pane... May '17 josh 1
Why can't I use the little girls room. May '17 The hair 4
News Possible change in governors not altering Kansa... Apr '17 Alden 2

Topeka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Topeka Mortgages