I thank God for the WBC because...

Posted in the Topeka Forum

Phineas

Napier, New Zealand

#1 Dec 20, 2012

Hallelujah: I can see the light. There ARE faithful folk on the planet. Whom having not seen, I believe and love.

Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not; But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

So then death worketh in us, but life in you. We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak; Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you.

For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God. For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.(2Co 4:1-18)

Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word [WBC]; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed. Isa 66:5
Revelations

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2012
lets not forget jesus preached mercy and compassion, and grilling families at funerals is not compassion. I am a christian, I love the lord, but this church has forgotten its first love, and their hearts have grown cold. Hand of god didnt kill these kids, hand of a man under influence of satan did. However, our falling away from the teachings is definately cursing this country. We do it to ourselves.
momullins

Huntington, WV

#3 Dec 22, 2012
Phinease lives and breathes Wbc Revelations.
I am back phinease ,tell dear Shirley please. She will be stopped from picketing if they can. These are children who deserve a decent funeral. Remember me Phin , I am the one Sister Shirley called a whore and said my daughter deserved to die in a car wreck.
momullins

Huntington, WV

#4 Dec 22, 2012
Be careful Revelations .God has it in for the Wbc. They are a part of currupt America
whatever

Junction City, KS

#5 Dec 22, 2012
The only good ever to come from Phred and the Inbred Ghouls is to demonstrate to the world the evil of Christianity.

It's never enough to simply remember the two thousand years of willing slaughter of innocents perptrated by the "Christians" in the name of their "god".

But we must remain ever vigilant and remember that each and every "Christian" is just a Charismatic Homophobe away from screaming horrible, insulting, disgusting epithets at the parents of a dead child as they kneal at the grave.

How "Christian" of them to give the parents that last memory.

These pantophobic inbreds have themselves alone to blame for creating an exponentially increasing atheistic society.

I am certain their "god" is proud of them.
Fed Up

Topeka, KS

#6 Dec 22, 2012
whatever wrote:
The only good ever to come from Phred and the Inbred Ghouls is to demonstrate to the world the evil of Christianity.
It's never enough to simply remember the two thousand years of willing slaughter of innocents perptrated by the "Christians" in the name of their "god".
But we must remain ever vigilant and remember that each and every "Christian" is just a Charismatic Homophobe away from screaming horrible, insulting, disgusting epithets at the parents of a dead child as they kneal at the grave.
How "Christian" of them to give the parents that last memory.
These pantophobic inbreds have themselves alone to blame for creating an exponentially increasing atheistic society.
I am certain their "god" is proud of them.
Don't lump all Christians with the wbc. They are ridiculous. The crud you are posting is just as idiotic as the Phelps... You are as rotten as they are with these kinds of statements.
whatever

Junction City, KS

#7 Dec 23, 2012
Beginning after the Civil War, members of the Christian-led Ku Klux Klan organization began engaging in arson, beatings, cross burning, destruction of property, lynching, murder, rape, tar-and-feathering, and whipping against African Americans, Jews, Catholics, and other social or ethnic minorities.

They were explicitly Christian terrorist in ideology, basing their beliefs on a "religious foundation" in Christianity.

The goals of the KKK included, from an early time on, an intent to "reestablish Protestant Christian values in America by any means possible," and believe that "Jesus was the first Klansman."

Their cross-burnings were conducted not only to intimidate targets, but to demonstrate their respect and reverence for Jesus Christ, and the lighting ritual was steeped in Christian symbolism, including the saying of prayers and singing of Christian hymns.

Many modern Klan organizations, such as the Knights Party, USA, continue to focus on the Christian supremacist message, asserting that there is a "war" on to destroy "western Christian civilization."

During the twentieth century, members of extremist groups such as the Army of God began executing attacks against abortion clinics and doctors across the United States.

A number of terrorist attacks were attributed to individuals and groups with ties to the Christian Identity and Christian Patriot movements, including the Lambs of Christ.

A group called Concerned Christians were deported from Israel on suspicion of planning to attack holy sites in Jerusalem at the end of 1999, believing that their deaths would "lead them to heaven."

The motive for anti-abortionist Scott Roeder murdering Wichita doctor George Tiller on May 31, 2009 was a belief that abortion is criminal and immoral, and that this belief went "hand in hand" with his religious beliefs.

The Centennial Olympic Park bombing in 1996, as well as subsequent attacks on an abortion clinic and a lesbian nightclub, were made by Eric Robert Rudolph; Michael Barkun, a professor at Syracuse University, considers Rudolph to likely fit the definition of a Christian terrorist, whereas James A. Aho, a professor at Idaho State University, argues instead that Rudolph was inspired only in part by religious considerations.

Hutaree was a Christian militia group based in Adrian, Michigan. In 2010, after an FBI agent infiltrated the group, nine of its members were indicted by a federal grand jury in Detroit on charges of seditious conspiracy to use of improvised explosive devices, teaching the use of explosive materials, and possessing a firearm during a crime of violence.

Oddly enough there has never been an act of violence carried out against any other group by those who espouse atheism.

Enjoy your Christmas, you pathetic exscuse of an apologist.

I hope your leader doesn't tell you to bomb an abotrtion clinic.
Fed Up

Topeka, KS

#8 Dec 23, 2012
whatever wrote:
Beginning after the Civil War, members of the Christian-led Ku Klux Klan organization began engaging in arson, beatings, cross burning, destruction of property, lynching, murder, rape, tar-and-feathering, and whipping against African Americans, Jews, Catholics, and other social or ethnic minorities.
They were explicitly Christian terrorist in ideology, basing their beliefs on a "religious foundation" in Christianity.
The goals of the KKK included, from an early time on, an intent to "reestablish Protestant Christian values in America by any means possible," and believe that "Jesus was the first Klansman."
Their cross-burnings were conducted not only to intimidate targets, but to demonstrate their respect and reverence for Jesus Christ, and the lighting ritual was steeped in Christian symbolism, including the saying of prayers and singing of Christian hymns.
Many modern Klan organizations, such as the Knights Party, USA, continue to focus on the Christian supremacist message, asserting that there is a "war" on to destroy "western Christian civilization."
During the twentieth century, members of extremist groups such as the Army of God began executing attacks against abortion clinics and doctors across the United States.
A number of terrorist attacks were attributed to individuals and groups with ties to the Christian Identity and Christian Patriot movements, including the Lambs of Christ.
A group called Concerned Christians were deported from Israel on suspicion of planning to attack holy sites in Jerusalem at the end of 1999, believing that their deaths would "lead them to heaven."
The motive for anti-abortionist Scott Roeder murdering Wichita doctor George Tiller on May 31, 2009 was a belief that abortion is criminal and immoral, and that this belief went "hand in hand" with his religious beliefs.
The Centennial Olympic Park bombing in 1996, as well as subsequent attacks on an abortion clinic and a lesbian nightclub, were made by Eric Robert Rudolph; Michael Barkun, a professor at Syracuse University, considers Rudolph to likely fit the definition of a Christian terrorist, whereas James A. Aho, a professor at Idaho State University, argues instead that Rudolph was inspired only in part by religious considerations.
Hutaree was a Christian militia group based in Adrian, Michigan. In 2010, after an FBI agent infiltrated the group, nine of its members were indicted by a federal grand jury in Detroit on charges of seditious conspiracy to use of improvised explosive devices, teaching the use of explosive materials, and possessing a firearm during a crime of violence.
Oddly enough there has never been an act of violence carried out against any other group by those who espouse atheism.
Enjoy your Christmas, you pathetic exscuse of an apologist.
I hope your leader doesn't tell you to bomb an abotrtion clinic.
I stand by my statement you are a moron. Don't assume anything about me you Godless twit.
momullins

Mount Hope, WV

#9 Dec 23, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text> I stand by my statement you are a moron. Don't assume anything about me you Godless twit.
Amen.
whatever

Junction City, KS

#10 Dec 23, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text> I stand by my statement you are a moron. Don't assume anything about me you Godless twit.
LOL!!!

History and fact versus fantasy and faith.

You lose, "christian".
whatever

Junction City, KS

#11 Dec 23, 2012
momullins wrote:
<quoted text>Amen.
Not brave enough to challenge the hitory and evidence of 2000 years of oppression and murder caused by the loving "christians" all you can do is agree with the other ignorant fantasy dweller.

Have a cool Yule, goober.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topeka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay former Topeka mayoral candidate says he got... Aug 4 Gremlin 6
News Trump to nominate Kansas governor to serve as r... Jul 28 totallydisgusted 8
Add a word, drop a word game (Apr '16) Jul 25 Princess Hey 226
News Hacker group Anonymous gives Westboro Baptist C... (Feb '11) Jul '17 Rose_NoHo 248
News Trump election-fraud official running for Kansa... Jun '17 Richard H Seaton Jr 1
topeka gangs out of control (May '12) Jun '17 Diantha 116
News Kobach says he won't pre-judge voter fraud pane... May '17 josh 1

Topeka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Topeka Mortgages