What would Topeka be without WBC

Posted in the Topeka Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WBC afficionado

United States

#1 Apr 3, 2012
The people of Topeka should be very happy the Phelpses make their home here.
Anonymous

United States

#2 Apr 5, 2012
They are too good for such a den of iniquity as the Nineveh on the plains.
WBV afficionado

United States

#3 Apr 6, 2012
And on this day in history the Jewry of Palestine crucified the Lord. Even now the Jewry of the USA is crucifying the honorable Reverend Phelps for standing against this nation of Donkey Bonkers and sodomites.

Since: Jul 07

PARK RIDGE IL.

#4 Apr 7, 2012
I'm sure they could do without them.
wbc hater

Fort Riley, KS

#5 Apr 19, 2012
I agree with freedom of speech but we should have the freedom to shut them the hell up those who preach the hardest have the most to be judged for on the day of judgment
Phineas

Wellington, New Zealand

#6 Apr 20, 2012
Around here, where I come from; Topeka would not even be a fly speck on the map, if it was not for the Westboro Baptist Church,...

I'll tell you what Topeka is without the WBC,

I've heard Pastor Phelps talk about Topeka, more than a few times. And it doesn't sound good! I've always thought Topekan's are a pack of bastards, the whole faggy lot of them. For the very simple reason, if Topekan's were not a pack of faggy bastards, they would be with WBC 100%, heart, body, mind, and their NEVER EVER DYING SOULS! Surely Topekan's are bastards, because Topekan's are FOOLS.

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds. Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin. And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him: For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.(Heb 12:1-8)
Peebles

New York, NY

#7 Apr 21, 2012
Phineas wrote:
Around here, where I come from; Topeka would not even be a fly speck on the map, if it was not for the Westboro Baptist Church,...
I'll tell you what Topeka is without the WBC,
I've heard Pastor Phelps talk about Topeka, more than a few times. And it doesn't sound good! I've always thought Topekan's are a pack of bastards, the whole faggy lot of them. For the very simple reason, if Topekan's were not a pack of faggy bastards, they would be with WBC 100%, heart, body, mind, and their NEVER EVER DYING SOULS! Surely Topekan's are bastards, because Topekan's are FOOLS.
Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds. Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin. And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him: For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.(Heb 12:1-8)
The only thing that makes Topekan's bastards is the fact that they haven't run this pedophile-promoting fool out of town.

Since: Jul 07

PARK RIDGE IL.

#8 Apr 21, 2012
Waht do you expect them to do? Burn their house and church down and spent a long time in jail?
Not in a Million

Topeka, KS

#9 Apr 21, 2012
WBC afficionado wrote:
The people of Topeka should be very happy the Phelpses make their home here.
Hardly. They've been nothing but trouble since the day they arrived. The head nutball forced his kids to sell candy and then stiffs the candy company. This same head idiot LIED TO and THREATENED a judge and promptly and rightly lost his license to practice law. Every single lawyer in the clan should lose their license for the same reasons. I think if they ever did leave we would through one heck of a party. Think of it. No hatred, no promoting their sick leader.." That will be a day of celebration. The only good WBC member would be ones that lives in Timbuktu. Wouldn't it be justice to turn the compound into a place for veterans? that would be JUSTICE.
WBC afficionado

United States

#10 Apr 21, 2012
Topeka is the City of [email protected]
Not in a Million

Topeka, KS

#11 Apr 21, 2012
WBC afficionado wrote:
Including yourself in that total? Shows you are from topeka yourself. hmmm...
WBC afficionado

United States

#13 May 6, 2012
This Ninevah on the Plains is a donkey bonker den of iniquity.
WBC afficionado

United States

#14 May 6, 2012
The mighty righteous and glorious Westboro Baptist, that most upstanding of all institutions in America today has once again delivered a heaping helping of Christian love to the donkey bonkers of this land of [email protected] There is no hope for this land of rectvm wreckers.
Trollus Maximus

Paris, France

#15 Jan 4, 2013
WBC afficionado wrote:
Can't argue with that fact ! Besides, why do you think that Mr Phelps chose it as his WHQ ?:p
Straight and Narrow

United States

#16 Jan 13, 2013
The WBC is on the march in Jefferson County, Kansas to cast a spotlight on the faux teachings of the local sodomites. These modern day prophets are Topeka's finest citizens, saints among fools.

“I'm hawt and I know it. ”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#19 Jan 15, 2013
John Marteny wrote:
Reverend Phelps taught me everything I need to know to sodomize young boys.
I heard Overland Park is the San Francisco of Mid-America.
Sickem

Jasper, TN

#20 Jan 18, 2013
WBC needs to go visit Dearborn, Michigan and protest against the Christian hating muslims that stone good people and abuse children and animals and hate America
Sickem

Jasper, TN

#21 Jan 20, 2013
Just like i figured, no balls
Straight Sh00ter

United States

#22 May 15, 2013
Sickem wrote:
Just like i figured, no balls
maybe an EF-f5 tornado will level the WBC.
crowned

United States

#23 May 21, 2013
No God us not going to be that easy on them! Come on picket here in Oklahoma! You will surely die and make haste to hell!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topeka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mc Aug 22 Whiny1 3
Add a word, drop a word game Aug 22 -Glinda- 101
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug 22 Bergdahl the traitor 1
News Controversial documentary on vaccinations scree... Aug 11 friend 11
discovered another free site i like! Aug 3 Ashley 1
News Kansas facing bigger fights over schools after ... Jul '16 kuda is a koo koo 6
Lost Music Player Jul '16 jammin on a walkman 5

Topeka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Topeka Mortgages