When is a bag of garbage, NOT a bag of garbage?

Posted in the Topeka Forum

Phineas

Levin, New Zealand

#1 Jul 6, 2012
When is a bag of garbage, NOT a bag of garbage?

Here's when; yer just gonna laugh.

Eliot Spitzer: "The FED is a Ponzi Scheme. Run by Banks". Won't say where $13.9 TRIL went.

Did you understand what was in the plastic bag big bro; twas garbage, right?

Some folk would say the bag was full of toxic assets, and not garbage. An asset is never garbage. And it's only the ridiculous price of the asset, that can ever be toxic.

So what do we see? We see the children of the devil holding the title deeds to the USA. Millions of mortgages,(death grips) on homes, business, land, you name it. And their loot is multiplying every time they print a dollar.

Hey; the assets are only toxic big bro, because yer broke, and YOU can't afford them anymore.

"If the American people ever allow the banks to control issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers occupied." (Thomas Jefferson)

But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; .. The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low. He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail. Deu 28.

Yeah; Even Esau was smarter than America. At least he got himself a morsel of meat, when he sold his birthright.
Phineas

Christchurch, New Zealand

#3 Jul 9, 2012
Did you not hear Dylan Ratigan say, at 6:23? "I feel that America has suffered the greatest theft ever!.. and the vehicle was right here"... in the bloody bag, you dumbass backslidden rebellious bastards.

How dare you ask me what am I talking about. If you can't see the rope around your neck pal, then you're really doomed, you blind wicked sinner.

I thank my Master that you're not gonna be in the kingdom pal. You didn't watch! Having you around would be like talking to a dumbed down brick. Boring! And yet, some stones can speak, or will.

And in those times there shall many stand up against the king of the south:...

Did you hear Hillary threaten Russia and China...?

But that's only bye the bye. I should have posted it in the Armageddon thread... Everyone knows yer in for it, big bro.

Here's the bit you missed, and keep on missing.

.. also the robbers of thy people ["I feel that America has suffered the greatest theft ever"] shall exalt themselves to establish the vision; [Now watch what happens] but they shall fall. Dan 11:14

Thank God I know who I am huh. And thank God for the WBC. There's hope for us all, or some of us, anyway.
Phineas

Pleasant Point, New Zealand

#8 Jul 11, 2012
I won't argue with you about your view of New Zealand pal, but you left out the salient bit. New Zealand has an elected Prime Minister who is an ex Merrill Lynch mammon worshipping, atheistic, asset selling, baby killing, sodomite adoption is fine kinda guy. A 3rd generation survivor of the holohoax. A wicked Christ rejecting child of the devil, without the Spirit, without hope, without any sort of understanding, with no love for anything other that his own hellbound flesh.

Oh Yeah, and if that's what the place is like above decks pal, you can only imagine what's going on below.

Listen up, To whom much is given...

America is such a big target, I just can't miss. I can stand with my back toward the USA, on one leg tippy toes, while balancing a poodle on my head, surfing the net with my right hand, and picking my nose with the left. And every time I dribble.... America gets a bath. Ya get the picture pal, because I do. And the teacher told me only bullies pick on the little guy.

Hey, the USA is still miffed at NZ's Nuclear Free Zone. Ya can't bring your instruments of torture down here and float them around in our tub pal. We won't let you. Your sailors won't be welcome. Yeah; You still have yer knickers in a twist over that pal. That's the only reason for the cold shoulder at Pearl Harbour. But I love seeing wicked proverbial cold shoulders, so I'm not complaining.

We know Americans, like wicked pirates, sail the seas looking for loot and destruction to keep their pathetic war-mongering economy afloat. American's can't enjoy a cup of coffee unless someone somewhere dies in a hail of bullets. The sun doesn't go down on American butchers.

Yeah; The entire world is looking for Americas demise pal. We have all had a guts full of you. We want to see America thrown down as violent as a mountain thrown into the sea. What part of: Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations... don't you get?

Hated of all nations; for my Master's sake. Oh yeah big bro, yer about to tried with fire. My Master will have His NAME exalted in your eyes. Guess what, those that make it through, make it through.

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God. Zec 13:9

“Did you say something?”

Since: Jul 12

San Diego, CA.

#11 Jul 11, 2012
Phineas wrote:
I won't argue with you about your view of New Zealand pal, but you left out the salient bit. New Zealand has an elected Prime Minister who is an ex Merrill Lynch mammon worshipping, atheistic, asset selling, baby killing, sodomite adoption is fine kinda guy. A 3rd generation survivor of the holohoax. A wicked Christ rejecting child of the devil, without the Spirit, without hope, without any sort of understanding, with no love for anything other that his own hellbound flesh.
Oh Yeah, and if that's what the place is like above decks pal, you can only imagine what's going on below.
Listen up, To whom much is given...
America is such a big target, I just can't miss. I can stand with my back toward the USA, on one leg tippy toes, while balancing a poodle on my head, surfing the net with my right hand, and picking my nose with the left. And every time I dribble.... America gets a bath. Ya get the picture pal, because I do. And the teacher told me only bullies pick on the little guy.
Hey, the USA is still miffed at NZ's Nuclear Free Zone. Ya can't bring your instruments of torture down here and float them around in our tub pal. We won't let you. Your sailors won't be welcome. Yeah; You still have yer knickers in a twist over that pal. That's the only reason for the cold shoulder at Pearl Harbour. But I love seeing wicked proverbial cold shoulders, so I'm not complaining.
We know Americans, like wicked pirates, sail the seas looking for loot and destruction to keep their pathetic war-mongering economy afloat. American's can't enjoy a cup of coffee unless someone somewhere dies in a hail of bullets. The sun doesn't go down on American butchers.
Yeah; The entire world is looking for Americas demise pal. We have all had a guts full of you. We want to see America thrown down as violent as a mountain thrown into the sea. What part of: Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations... don't you get?
Hated of all nations; for my Master's sake. Oh yeah big bro, yer about to tried with fire. My Master will have His NAME exalted in your eyes. Guess what, those that make it through, make it through.
And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God. Zec 13:9
I love New Zealand
Phineas

New Plymouth, New Zealand

#13 Jul 20, 2012
Listen up spangledr5895; I get it.. I really do.[and it does help to know who you are, and I might already speak Japanese]

I'm not saying my big bro was always bad. No, I won't have that. I can remember a time or two [if I think very hard] when he was good. Very very good. But that was a long long time ago. He's well fallen by the wayside since then. Do I need to post the link to the Ducks & the Hens again?

Ya gotta laugh when you see an ol boat that's been left high and dry, and mellowed. I know shes dry, but she's old. She's seen some good days, and done a few deeds. She's a good ol boat alright, but nobody will go out in her anymore. They don't trust her.

What happened was; no listen, you'll get the picture. My big brother STUMBLED! Wam bam, thank you mam, the shows over!

My big bro invited into his land the Christ rejecting children of the devil. And did'nt even require them to repent from their wicked ways.

Next thing ya know; they're bringing in all their Godless friends. The children of the devil may not even need visas to sodomise ol glory.

Will he?

US Congressman Introduces Visa Waiver for Israelis

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...

won't he.

Bad news from US: No visa exemption for Israelis

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-371...

Hey; pinch me. Am I alive? Is there anybody out there? Surely someone knows about the Bolshevik Revolution, and how it happened, who was behind it, what the agenda was, and how it played out. American's do remember 9/11 don't they. And who dun it. Larry 'pull it' Silverstein.

Don't tell me American's are THAT traumatized! Duh.

Yeah; American's ARE that traumatized. They have turned to IDOLOTROUS FLAG WORSHIP, in a patently false patriotism to prove they have BALLS. When the trigger happy bastards aren't fighting phantoms, they're murdering Indian fisherman in the Gulf. Google it.

Haha. Yet nobody I know is buying American patriotism. We all know yer traumatized big bro, and gutless with it. The devil's done his work on you lot alright. We all know American's are a bunch of armed cowards. They worship the devil's that throw down their towers. They empty their pockets to promote their wicked delusion.

Yeah; there's nothing worse than a blind bastard with balls. And don't folk know the earth goes round a circle, sort of?

Pay attention big bro.

The Syrians before, and the Philistines behind; and they shall devour Israel with open mouth.

For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still. For the people turneth not unto him that smiteth them, neither do they seek the LORD of hosts. Therefore the LORD will cut off from Israel head and tail, branch and rush, in one day.

[like I say: it does help to know who you are big bro]

The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail. For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.

Therefore the Lord shall have no joy in their young men,[they're topping themselves like flies*] neither shall have mercy on their fatherless and widows:[they're killing their kids and their wives*] for every one is an hypocrite [it's epidemic] and an evildoer,[did I say epidemic already] and every mouth speaketh folly.[spangledr5895]

For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

*read yer newspapers.

“Did you say something?”

San Diego, CA.

#14 Jul 21, 2012
okay.....
Phineas

Levin, New Zealand

#15 Aug 3, 2012
What's in your vault? Uncle Sam audits its stash of gold at the New York Fed.(LA Times 080212)

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-gold-ba...

Haha. Let's see now. At the risk of sounding monotonous; here I go again.

[quote]

Some ..[folk].. suspect that the billions of dollars' worth of bullion might have been looted in a dramatic heist, a la the movie "Die Hard: With a Vengeance." Others claim that the gold has been used in a shadowy government transaction, or swapped with gold-painted bars. It's even caught the attention of politicians like Rep. Ron Paul and members of Germany's Parliament...

The federal government has quietly been completing an audit of U.S. gold stored at the New York Fed. The effort included drilling small holes in the bars to test their purity.

The Treasury Department has refused to disclose what the audit has revealed so far, saying the results will be announced by year's end...

The Treasury's auditing operation, including drilling, is a first for the New York Fed. The department's inspector general previously audited and tested only gold it keeps under heavy guard at Ft. Knox, West Point and the U.S. Mint in Denver. These three locations hold 95% of the country's bullion.

In New York, about $21 billion in U.S. gold is locked inside the Fed's vault. It's stored alongside bullion from three dozen other countries and organizations such as the International Monetary Fund. All told, about 23% of the world's official gold reserves are stored in the central bank's vaults.

The audit, which began in January, took place 80 feet below the Fed's limestone and sandstone Italian Renaissance building in Manhattan's financial district. Visitors to the vault make their way through a steel and concrete entrance where a 90-ton door rotates open.

Inside, a massive scale is ringed by 122 blue cages that hold about 530,000 gold bars 34,021 of which belong to Uncle Sam. The auditing team counted the U.S. stash, selecting more than 350 bars from which to extract samples for assaying....

The New York Fed refused to comment.

The final results still might not satisfy some. Paul, the Texas Republican and presidential contender, wants an independent audit of all U.S. gold...

"If the gold is there and everything is in order, they should welcome an audit," Paul said in an interview.[/quote]

Haha.

Tungsten: atomic number 74. density 19.25 gcm−3

Gold: atomic number 79. density 19.30 gcm−3

Yeah; the Chinese and Germans -(google it)- have beeen paid with American gold engraved from Fort Knox that is in all respects, gold plated tungsten. That is, equivalent tungsten plated with 1/2 gr of gold. Oh sure; That's the way to make friends and influence people big bro, rip them off. Are you sure devils aren't running your patch?

Ok; so I'm jumping the gun,... but...

In those times .. yeah, yeah, blah blah. We all know everyone hates America..: also the robbers of thy people shall exalt themselves to establish the vision; ... Dan 11:14

... Who has been robbed blind? Who wants to wager?
Phineas

Levin, New Zealand

#16 Aug 4, 2012
The Christ rejecting children of the devil are thieves ya know. Every single one of them. Male, female, baby, unborn baby, I won't bore you with the scriptures. Did you think it was any different?.. Did you hope it was different? then silly you. Don't you read yer newspapers? Don't you watch?

The thief cometh not, but for to steal,.. Joh 10:10

Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth,... where thieves break through and steal:(Mat 6:19)

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven,... where thieves do not break through nor steal:(Mat 6:20)

And my Master answering said, A certain man went down from Mayetta to Topeka, and fell among thieves, from believing in Wall St, which stripped him of his investment, and saddled him with an interest bearing debt, and moved on to the next stupid victim. Luk 10:30

Yeah, ya just gotta laugh. If American's had known in what watch the thief would come, they would have watched, and would not have suffered their house to be bankrupted.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

Yet American presidential hopefuls have to grovel before Satan at the Anti-Christ Edomite wailing wall; before they have a hope in hell of being the next most highly esteemed basest bastard, globally, for the next four years.

The Edomite swindlers...

Hey, can we really blame them. Jacob swindled Esau out of his inheritance by pretending to be Esau. Tis only fair, I guess, that Esau gets a chance to swindle Jacob back, by pretending to be Jacob!!! Everyone reaps what they sow ya know. Well I know it, anyway.

The good news is, my Master is calling the shots, and as just as He hates filthty sodomites, my Master hates Esau.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before [MY?] feet, and to know that I have loved [ME?].(Rev 3:9)

Wow, ya just gotta love my Master. Before MY feet! Could that be when I start stomping heads?

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.(Gen 3:15)

“Did you say something?”

San Diego, CA.

#17 Aug 8, 2012
Verbose

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topeka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? Oct 19 Jeff Locke 300
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Oct 18 Son of God 1
NAMI program helps caregivers of adults with me... Oct 14 NAMI is Pharma 1
Review: El Taquito Express Oct 13 Sam 2
21 Arrested In Drug Trafficking Bust (Jul '09) Oct 11 Luisr1959 72
hmu Oct 8 Redrocket 2
Hundreds turn out for opening of Walmart in Eas... Oct 8 clintthebest 1
Topeka Dating
Find my Match

Topeka Jobs