First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#32 Apr 11, 2012
spangledr5895 wrote:
<quoted text>
The masonic minions are even now driving your gas prices ever higher so as to make food prices too high and everyone will come begging at the door of the jew-masonic cabal which is responsible for the horrible quake today in Indonesia of more than 8 on the Richter Scale. They have control of HAARP to perpetrate their masonic evil upon an unsuspecting humanity!
Smile when you say that.
Phineas

Auckland, New Zealand

#34 Apr 14, 2012
Check this short speech out:

Ron Paul At Texas A&M Black This Out

www.youtube.com/watch...

Good stuff huh?

Listen up Swamp Fox, don't be a dribbler all your rotten life.

You say: "a Woman's Right to Choose" and; "same-sex marraige".

These things have nothing to do with Ron Paul you twit. neither does a president have anything to do with these things. My Master has spoken, let no man annul.

Swamp Fox; are you such a blubbering baby that you need these things regulated for you huh? Does someone have to tell you what to do pal? How to live your rotten life? Can you still not change yer own diaper? Oh me oh my; you should have grown up pal. Take it from me; It did get better.

Where I come from, no man, even less the King, would be so stupid as to pontificate on such things. And no subject would take any notice even if he did. We have the Bible, and we've cut the kings head off for less!

Every living man and his mangy dog knows abortion is just a fancy word for women murdering their own babies to satisfy their evil lust. Sure; nowadays women choose to be hell-bound murderous witch's; I get it. Have you never read pal.

But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children. For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck. Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us. For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?(Luk 23:28-31)

And fag marriage? Ha ha.

How can anyone take you seriously pal? There is no such thing as fag marriage nor even fag sex. Oxymoron are oxy morons because they're oxy morons pal.. All there is is a few fudge packing, pooh pushing, feces eating, abominable sodomite mongrel dogs et al, which have managed to get in through the fence somehow and they're bothering the sheep. But not to worry; the Shepherd is on His way, He'll soon put them down where they belong.

Yeah; our PM just looks after the roads and the coast et al. We'd never let him force his satanic ways on us. We let him talk because he's got such a big head and all, and likes to hear himself speak. Hey; it keeps him off our backs if we all nod in approval. But if he contradicts our Bible, then we don't pay any attention . Freedom is living it pal; not talking or wishing about it. There is always gonna be some evil tyrannical bastard in your face.

.. for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.(Php 4:11-13)
Twinkie Boi

United States

#35 Apr 15, 2012
Phineas in case you didn't know gays have the same rights as you and there's nothing you can do to stop gay marriage. We're queer and we're here, don't knock it till you try it. I take it like a man all night long till the break of dawn because I love every minute of it.

Location hidden

#36 Apr 15, 2012
Phineas wrote:
Every living man and his mangy dog knows abortion is just a fancy word for women murdering their own babies to satisfy their evil lust.
Folks, notice how this poor schmuck "argues" (if you can even call it that). He asserts things not established as facts and just gets loud and cranky. There is no evidence for his position, only loudness.
There is no such thing as fag marriage nor even fag sex.
Again, devoid of reality; it's sad.

It's pretty obvious "Phinheas" has no female partner or a male one either.
Phineas

Wellington, New Zealand

#38 Apr 20, 2012
Hey, look at this:

Most Recent Campaign Ads:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/politic...

Guess who's missing?

In those days came Ron the Baptist, preaching [sort of] in the wilderness of America.

The USA Today magazine has to be infested with wicked Jn 8:44 devils. Liars and deceivers from the synagogue of Satan. Wicked bastards with an evil agenda. Surely tis to enslave and slaughter the sheep.

Are American's blind, Don't they know what happened to the white Russians, and how it happened? Can Americans not see the SWORD?

Jake

Lees Summit, MO

#39 Apr 20, 2012
spangledr5895 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling Dr. Paul a Nazi?
Stop calling that old fool Dr.That dumb old fart can't find his way home let alone run a country.Being dumb is a illness,you can get help by calling 1-800-I-AM-DUMB and start feeling not as dumb in no time so make the call dummy, it's free!!!!
Phineas

Auckland, New Zealand

#40 Apr 21, 2012
Twinkie reckons there is nothing I can do to stop sodomite marriage. Ha ha.

Hey Twinkie; I'm all for sodomite union. My hope is for all the sodomites to unite in joining sewer pipe to sewer pipe, and the sooner the better I reckon.

Have you never read pal,

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. Gen 1:27

And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female. Gen 6:19

Ya see pal. Two sods were not put on the ark to keep them alive. Sods with sods only produce oxymorons and a foul smelling stink. Oxymorons can't have a life, because they're oxy morons.

Sod marriage, oxymoron that it is; is the sinful catalyst my Master chooses to wipe the filthy bastards out and destroy all the slobbering dogs that enjoy sniffing their dung . Don't you read history pal.

The sods of the antediluvian world were fish food after my Master got through with them. Yeah; just as the sods of Sodom are no more; [perhaps they're ashes somewhere] so shall the gross darkness living turds of sodomite sin in this day and age be no more. That is. PERMANENTLY NO MORE.

Have you not heard pal? Your enemies the Persians and Russians have outlawed the sickness you enjoy. I told you once before pal. There is a rope waiting for you at the end of this road. Believe it!

Ha ha. Ya just gotta laugh at sinful sodomites. They think they're entitled to be considered as men. With so-called rights and benefits and such.

Listen up pal; you can take this to the bank.

My Master will have all the sodomites flushed down the dunny for the filthy turds they are.

This is a spectacle made entirely for my enjoyment. So get busy Twinkie, get yer nuptials on. Don't disappoint me huh.

Maranatha.
Phineas

Auckland, New Zealand

#42 May 8, 2012
The Tortise and the Hare...

Ha ha, ya just gotta laugh.

http://ronpaulflix.com/2012/05/fox-news-ron-p...

The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; Mat 13:38

And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light. Luk 16:8

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 1Jn 4:4
Anony Mouse

Topeka, KS

#43 May 8, 2012
Finny Ass takes it like a man.

Location hidden

#44 May 9, 2012
Evidence indicates those expressing such hostility to LGBTs tend to be in the closet.
Phineas

Wellington, New Zealand

#45 May 22, 2012
Ron Paul - Suddenly Seems Electable - Family Friendly Version

Good stuff huh?
WBC afficionado

United States

#46 Jun 3, 2012
The mighty and glorious WBC has done it once again, street preaching to the donkey bonkers of this accursed land of sods. This nation of queers is doomed. Just wait till the Yellowstone volcano goes off
WBC afficionado

United States

#47 Jun 4, 2012
The Kangaroo wrote:
Evidence indicates those expressing such hostility to LGBTs tend to be in the closet.
This is donkey bonker propaganda and you know it.
WBC afficionado

United States

#48 Jun 4, 2012
Kangaroo is a back door banger.
Phineas

Auckland, New Zealand

#49 Jul 24, 2012
Phone Caller Questions Ron Paul On 9/11... CSpan

So what is going on here then? Ron Paul certainly knows there was wicked murder afoot on 9/11.

I can say that with ALL CERTAINTY; And I can say that because I have more than half a brain. I've got a whole one. And I know what floors pancaking down on each other would look like, and it would look nothing like what I seen on 9/11. Exploding up and out two & three blocks away. Gimmie a break. Yeah; I didn't need to use my whole brain to figure that out. I only had to use a little tiny bit. And God knows what happened to the steel... "running down the channels like in a foundry".

I also know my Master's laws. And one of them says that the top floors could only fall their same number of floors; the second law of thermodynamics, before they were gone. We should still be seeing two halves of two towers standing. My Master fashioned everything to do with physics. Action and reaction, reaping and sowing. There is nowhere to hide. You can read all about it in the Bible.

So what's up with Ron Paul huh? I reckon he doesn't really want nor expect, to be President. Only a fool would want that job. My Master wasn't happy about having kings and presidents from the get go. Those guys have always been wicked base bastards, in my lifetime anyway. None of them can go any distance before they bite the dust.

Ron Paul said he did not have enough information to be in the place the caller was in. Fair enough I guess. He's a busy man. I suppose he has other things on his mind...

Like HELL!

Everyone not traumatized nor desperately wicked, KNOWS! 9/11 was an inside job, carried out by, what did the caller say? "Lukudniks"? Hey, I think he means the synagogue of Satan.

Could Ron Paul be like me, as wise as a serpent? Yeah; why should he show all his cards now. That would be stupid and downright dangerous. FIRST get the job. Then HANG the BASTARDS.
Phineas

Auckland, New Zealand

#50 Jul 24, 2012
No wait; did I say HANG?

Oh oh, my bad. Everyone knows only Germans, English, er, Europeans in the geographical sense, hang their bastards.

Americans gas their bastards. Funny that. I smell holohoax propaganda.

Location hidden

#51 Jul 25, 2012
Phineas wrote:
Ron Paul - Suddenly Seems Electable - Family Friendly Version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Wszdrh527B0XX
Good stuff huh?
In the dreams of the delusional, that is.

Location hidden

#52 Jul 25, 2012
WBC afficionado wrote:
The mighty and glorious WBC has done it once again, street preaching to the donkey bonkers of this accursed land of sods. This nation of queers is doomed. Just wait till the Yellowstone volcano goes off
-15 word salad

Location hidden

#53 Jul 25, 2012
WBC afficionado wrote:
<quoted text>
This is donkey bonker propaganda and you know it.
Said Topix' resident closet case.

Location hidden

#54 Jul 25, 2012
WBC afficionado wrote:
Kangaroo is a back door banger.
So's every man and every woman with a strap-on...minus the squeamish, the phelpsites, and the like

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topeka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mc Aug 22 Whiny1 3
Add a word, drop a word game Aug 22 -Glinda- 101
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug 22 Bergdahl the traitor 1
News Controversial documentary on vaccinations scree... Aug 11 friend 11
discovered another free site i like! Aug 3 Ashley 1
News Kansas facing bigger fights over schools after ... Jul '16 kuda is a koo koo 6
Lost Music Player Jul '16 jammin on a walkman 5

Topeka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Topeka Mortgages