“"Perception IS reality"”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2 Nov 26, 2012
Can there be any doubt that VCHC was an era for you that left its mark and formed some of your thinking? I've never seen this patch, given it was so long ago, so what would a new patch look like and what would it stand for? And just out of curiosity do you think it would bring people together or further divide us? And perhaps I'm simply uneducated but who would be wearing them?

“"Perception IS reality"”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Thanks ON for sharing your thoughts. I, too, think we're about to blow. The way I see it, being such a new country, we are timid with starting an all out revolution since history tells us there's no controlling rage within a revolution so they get bloodier than necessary. We have been media trained to be docile like a line from a movie I never forgot. "We give them authority and they keep us entertained." Pretty well sums it up huh?

Here's what I'd like to see happen: Public stockades on the square in D.C. for all the suits that have stolen this country's money while enslaving it's citizens. Let the people do whatever they want to them (as they have done to us) but we will not kill them We need all of their bank account numbers to get the money back. We are going to need it to rebuild a new nation. Once it is confirmed that their accounts have been emptied into the "American Citizens Bank of the United States" and all property seized they are free to go. Without their power of the pocketbook they will be nothing.

That may be more like a movie script but how much lower can we go before full out occupation by another nation? The U.S. been busted (again) for repaying our loans to China with counterfeit gold bars. Yeap, check it out. Australia is still gunning for us for passing counterfeit bars to them 3 years ago.
Just pitiful behavior from a once great nation.
crowned

United States

#6 Nov 29, 2012
It is I "Boaz Ruth" you are doomed to live a long dreadful life! One will rebel against you! And I will punish one of you! Do not come to my town.one of you will not see your way out! Be blessed!
Im Baaaaack

Columbia, SC

#7 Jan 2, 2013
Yes, its me. Friend of Big Wart and you shall see. We comin to Topeka as promised.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topeka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hi 18 hr Keith 8
Sons of Silence and Iron Horsemen Queers (Sep '12) Sat Dr Joe Revis Phd 72
John Marteny of Topeka (Aug '13) Sat Dr Joe Revis Phd 26
Common Core is DESTROYING your kid's education ... (Nov '14) Fri The Ace of Spades 2
Domestic dispute leaves two hospitalized May 21 username 5
News Local officials to discuss aquatics faciliity, ... May 20 Pete 1
Recent shootings in Topeka (May '11) May 18 The Ace of Spades 21
More from around the web

Topeka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]