WBC do not come to my town!

WBC do not come to my town!

Posted in the Topeka Forum

crowned

United States

#1 Nov 28, 2012
You will get your butts kicked and there will be nothing you can do about it! GOD TOLD ME I COULD!
lakerfan

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Nov 29, 2012
They should know by now that they're not welcome anywhere.
dont boast

United States

#3 Nov 29, 2012
My town population 4,000! We own this town! Walmart can't even build here! Come here and you'll be screaming there's no place like home! You will have no protection from our officers!
lakerfan

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Nov 29, 2012
dont boast wrote:
My town population 4,000! We own this town! Walmart can't even build here! Come here and you'll be screaming there's no place like home! You will have no protection from our officers!
Here's the sad part. If the officers didn't protect them then they'd sue your town. They've done this before and gotten money. Then they have more money to fund more trips to other towns. Your town took on Walmart and won?? That's impressive!
crowned

United States

#5 Nov 30, 2012
lakerfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the sad part. If the officers didn't protect them then they'd sue your town. They've done this before and gotten money. Then they have more money to fund more trips to other towns. Your town took on Walmart and won?? That's impressive!
you wouldn't fully understand until you understand the way we work.safe,by law and effective. They wouldn't use the language like they do infront of our children and get away with it. There are laws against that. It surprises me that hasn't been put in effect with them yet.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#6 Dec 1, 2012
Fred's fools dont have the nerve to go someplace where they'd get their a$$es kicked.
hmm

Madisonville, KY

#7 May 7, 2013
I did love how the wbc was afraid of hells angels in the newton shooting...lol
crowned

United States

#8 May 21, 2013
Now WBC thinks they are going to come to Oklahoma and throw the their vile signs up
at innocent children's funerals! Come on! YOU WONT MAKE IT OUT ALIVE!
crowned

United States

#9 May 21, 2013
Oh yea I haven't seen anyone comment on this from wbc! What do you all have to say? Huh? Come on! Words of wisdom are better then weapons of war but one sinner can destroy much good! That being said wbc bring it on! Picket at these funerals! Our God will forgive us for the pain we inflict upon you! Our law will forgive us and bet our courts will! Try to Sue I dare you! I want you too! We survived this tornado what makes you think we can't put you on your last day!? Die in the name of my lord! Bring it on!
crowned

United States

#10 May 23, 2013
New law! Wbc can't protest in Oklahoma 2 hours before or two hours after a funeral! Thank you Jesus! And even if they come they will catch hell! Take that wbc! There will be people waiting for their arrival at the state line! Oklahoma 1 wbc 0 .. ha! God is not in your favor wbc.your disgustingly worthless!
lakerfan

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 May 23, 2013
crowned wrote:
New law! Wbc can't protest in Oklahoma 2 hours before or two hours after a funeral! Thank you Jesus! And even if they come they will catch hell! Take that wbc! There will be people waiting for their arrival at the state line! Oklahoma 1 wbc 0 .. ha! God is not in your favor wbc.your disgustingly worthless!
That's a great law! Other states should watch and learn.
hmm

Madisonville, KY

#12 May 23, 2013
Amazing!!! I'm so glad they can't!! Yes all states should adopt this also!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topeka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, drop a word game (Apr '16) 9 hr Whiny1 253
Looking for steve ritenour? Ne info helps Fri cntryrebel35 1
topeka gangs out of control (May '12) Jan 15 Calvin 122
Gram of tar (Dec '14) Jan 13 Larry Genitals 4
News Hispanic groups rally in Topeka (Mar '06) Jan 8 Raydot 91
Dean Ivey Warning Jan 6 Youve been warned 1
News Topeka woman receives kidney transplant on Chri... Dec 30 David T 1

Topeka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Topeka Mortgages