Looking for my grandson

Posted in the Topeka Forum

Looking

United States

#1 Jan 8, 2011
Please help me find my grandson. His name is Austin Ferguson and his mom is Tonya Ferguson. I know she has dated a man by the name of Jarrod Long. Tonya used to be a stripper and went by the name of Lexus. I worry so much about him and cannot find him....please help me..I need to know he is ok....
Willing to help

Holton, KS

#2 Jan 8, 2011
How old is he and a little description would help. Thx
Looking

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jan 10, 2011
He is 11 years old. I worry so much about him because of his mom and her reputation. His name is Austn. Can u help me? His mom
was a stripper for years. I need to know that he is ok. We would love to see him and let him know he is loved so much!
Want to Help

Manhattan, KS

#4 Jan 11, 2011
Have you checked facebook? I just looked on there and there are several Tonya and Austin Ferguson's. Since I don't know what he looks like or where he is from, I wouldn't know if any of these are your grandson or your daughter. I hope you hear from them soon. I can only imagine how frightened I would be if I didn't know how my grandkids were. I'm praying for you.
I used to be her friend

Salina, KS

#5 Apr 7, 2012
Tonya lives in topeka...same apartment for a WHILE but i havent talked to her in about a year...Austins such a good kid and has always been safe as far as ive seen. She lives by Washburn Tech
Amanda

United States

#6 Aug 11, 2012
I used to be her friend wrote:
Tonya lives in topeka...same apartment for a WHILE but i havent talked to her in about a year...Austins such a good kid and has always been safe as far as ive seen. She lives by Washburn Tech
Thank you do very much!!!! Him being safe and happy is my only concern.
wow

Topeka, KS

#7 Aug 15, 2014
She was a stripper, huh? Assuming your son met her in church and not a gentlemen's club while he was playing basketball in Kansas City, right? How did that career work out for him? Funny you're looking for your grandson but he's not looking for his boy. Come to think of it, funny you're so concerned now. When she was pregnant or giving birth to your grandchild where were you? She struggled her butt off to be a single working mom. What were you and your boy doing? Were you tearing up the roads between KS & KY looking for him? Or are you old and lonesome now and seeing the end? Regrets? She could have been an abortion statistic & you and your fine son wouldn't have known & couldn't have cared less. Well, hope you get what you deserve...probably won't be what you're looking for, though. My regards to your boy. You raised a fine lad. Lad, not dad. One more cowardly breeder with more interest in basketball than raising a child. Well done.
Double-WOW

Carbondale, KS

#8 Sep 16, 2014
You wait until he's 11 years old to express your "concern" for him? WTH. Where have you been all these years. As a matter of fact, where IS your son aka "deadbeat bio-father." You know d** well where Austin has been since birth. All the attempts at collecting child support proves that it is well known where Austin is at. Just what are you trying to prove here by dragging up your son's reputation as a absentee bio-father. Austin is a decent kid and absolutely NO credit is due to any of the Cleaver name or family.....none.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topeka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sons of Silence and Iron Horsemen Queers (Sep '12) Sat King of QueensTy ... 51
Hi Apr 13 Banker 5
Yo Apr 13 Wanker 2
John Marteny of Topeka (Aug '13) Apr 11 Marty inthebrn3y3... 22
News Westboro Baptist Church Founder Rev. Fred Phelp... (Mar '14) Apr 9 swedenforever 75
TPD works serious accident at 29th & Gage Apr 6 L kern 1
GOD, who is he? (Apr '11) Apr 3 God 4
More from around the web

Topeka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]