Police find pot-growing operation at ...

Police find pot-growing operation at Woodland Hills home

There are 18 comments on the LA Daily News story from Mar 16, 2010, titled Police find pot-growing operation at Woodland Hills home. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

A man was in custody today on suspicion of growing marijuana inside his Woodland Hills residence after he called police to report a home invasion robbery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Ian

Orange, CA

#1 Mar 16, 2010
So yeah home invasion so you call the cops they arrest you for growing 50 MJ plants... Your an idiot Prop 215 and SB420 only allow a person with a medical card to maintain 6 mature or 12 immature plants as well as 8oz. of dried cannabis. There are counties that have raised the limits as it's only a guideline but can never go below. Woodland Hills is in LA so that's a 6 mature plants limit. But growing 50 plants and then calling the cops is just stupid. You deserve to get arrested and I hope this guy doesn't have a medical card cause he gives patients a bad name. When you sit there and abuse the rules that were set forth to make medical cannabis possible, then you should face the consequences of blatantly disobeying the rules and regulations. Throw him in jail and ban him from a med card
Diana

Overland Park, KS

#2 Mar 16, 2010
We'll be seeing this guy on The Dumbest Criminals.
Alcalde Villar

Woodland Hills, CA

#3 Mar 16, 2010
These poor immigrants, leaf them alone !!! MOta y verde pos los cesos bueno & la chica muey bonita con un poco punocho!!
Smitty

North Hollywood, CA

#4 Mar 16, 2010
Call the cops, get arrested.

This will encourage all pot growers to buy guns and shoot intruders.

Did they have a prescription?
vic

San Fernando, CA

#5 Mar 16, 2010
This idiot had to have been high!

50 plants and you call the police because you robbed?
Ghan Jaa

Woodland Hills, CA

#6 Mar 16, 2010
Why is everybody picking on ME!

“"We can agree to disagree"”

Since: Apr 09

Los Angeles

#7 Mar 16, 2010
This guy is a friggin' idiot and gives all growers a bad name. If he had a card, I hope they pull it and throw his dumb a-$-$ in jail.
Bonesaw

Riverside, CA

#8 Mar 16, 2010
wow LOL idiot of the year award and i hope the scum that robbed him get shot by the next person they try and rob.
Mike

Beverly Hills, CA

#9 Mar 16, 2010
This guy probably owns a few dispensaries.
Harry Sucio

Midway City, CA

#10 Mar 16, 2010
50 plants is nothing. I'd imagine he is legitimately growing on behalf of other patients. It's totally feasible.

The reason he's an idiot is because he depends on the LAPD, and not himself, for protection. Peace and love man!

At my house, aka "the bunker", we don't call 911, at least until after the action.
hmmm

Morehead, KY

#11 Mar 16, 2010
welllll
old guy

Van Nuys, CA

#12 Mar 16, 2010
WOODLAND HILLS - A man was in custody today on suspicion of growing marijuana inside his Woodland Hills residence after he called police to report a home invasion robbery.
NOT to smart hun ?
TEA

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Mar 16, 2010
It's the Valley it happens all da time..At least they didnt take the plants too. Gee willy, maybe he thought the popo's wouldnt go in the house...Get his side of the story... You will share my mourning to the loss of the common sense in our society. Sorry you believe the radial liberial Media ....
Not in LA Anymore

Warrior, AL

#14 Mar 17, 2010
Call the cops while growing pot,very smart...NOT!
Not in LA Anymore

Warrior, AL

#15 Mar 17, 2010
Good for a laugh if nothing else!

“Be the change you want to see!”

Since: Dec 08

Rio Rancho, NM

#16 Mar 17, 2010
LOL!!!

That's what they teach a Pierce farm these days.....LMAO!!!
Girard

Sherman Oaks, CA

#17 Mar 17, 2010
My guess is he didn't own any dispensaries, I'm he wouldn't have been arrested if he did? If anyone knows anything else please post on Hills of Woodland. Thanks. http://www.hillsofwoodland.com/2010/03/16/aft...
NOW HEAR THIS

United States

#18 Mar 19, 2011
only in dumby AMERICA can this happen.

was the caller wearing his had backwards ??

this should have been a TOPANGA hill billy event .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topanga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fox Moving & Storage, LLC (Sep '15) Wed JoseSMiller 38
Votes for Micalyn Jun 28 Shelia Addair 1
News Trump's failed Baja condo resort left buyers fe... Jun 28 frigginhell 22
News Trump's failed Baja condo resort left buyers fe... Jun 27 Aces928 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Agoura Hills (Sep '15) Jun 24 khizra s 8
News LAPD, family both trying to find man missing 4 ... (Oct '09) Jun 21 MDSM 6
News How to throw an outdoor summer party using your... Jun 19 Bag Hag Snag 1

Topanga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance