Teen Mother May Face Charges

Teen Mother May Face Charges

There are 1 comment on the 13WMAZ-TV story from Feb 5, 2008, titled Teen Mother May Face Charges. In it, 13WMAZ-TV reports that:

Last Update: 2/5/2008 11:37:25 AM Web Editor: Jovi Irwin The Wilkinson County Sheriff's Office says a Toomsboro teenager may face charges after police found her dead baby. via 13WMAZ-TV

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WMAZ-TV.

msbeepbeepfinest

Hollywood, FL

#1 Jul 1, 2008
I am so angry everytime i turn on the computer and go to Toomsboro Ga site that's all i see teen kills baby she made a mistake. I wish you all will stop putting it on toomsboro site that's old news talk about something good that is happening there and life can go on better. thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toomsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bubba"s Tree Service 3 hr Lynn 2
Gathering at Yonder's farm (May '11) Oct 26 Zonit 6
Yonders Farm (Mar '09) Oct 26 Zonit 19
Ashley shipman Sep '17 Cheif 2
News Kids Housed With Violent Teens in Hospitals (Jul '07) Sep '17 mbathens 16
News Man flees from Oconee police during traffic stop (Jan '16) Aug '17 Atlanta Puppeteer 4
News Students banned from graduation after 'dangerou... May '17 Not My Sweet Baby 1

Toomsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Toomsboro Mortgages