Officials say unknown factors caused ...

Officials say unknown factors caused school lockdown Tuesday

There are 1 comment on the Tooele Transcript Bulletin On-line story from Dec 6, 2013, titled Officials say unknown factors caused school lockdown Tuesday. In it, Tooele Transcript Bulletin On-line reports that:

A Tooele County Sheriff's Deputy took his own life early Tuesday afternoon, and unknown factors in the situation prompted officials to send all three Stansbury Park schools into lockdown.Tooele County Sheriff Frank Park said Deputy Steve Hansen, 37, killed himself early Tuesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tooele Transcript Bulletin On-line.

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Dec 8, 2013
My kids go to stanbury park elementry,and i got this phone call that was a recording and it said 3 schools were under lock down. i have 3 kid that go to stnbury park k-3, i a so scd n on coud o in or out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tooele Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Am here seeking a serious long term relationship (May '17) Nov '17 Leslie Jean 2
Honry (Jun '17) Oct '17 Whoerey669 2
Volunteer in Tooele (May '17) May '17 kschaefer 1
Home Wreckers!!! (Mar '17) Mar '17 Scorned WIFE 1
Room for Rent - ISO Female Roommate (Mar '17) Mar '17 EmilT 1
Girls that are horny (Jan '16) Jan '16 Blakestadulis 1
News Tooele banker took $43K from elderly woman's ac... (Dec '15) Dec '15 MizzLezlee 1

Tooele Jobs

Personal Finance

Tooele Mortgages