Scottsdale's summer lunch program beg...

Scottsdale's summer lunch program begins Monday

There are 4 comments on the www.eastvalleytribune.com story from Jun 2, 2008, titled Scottsdale's summer lunch program begins Monday. In it, www.eastvalleytribune.com reports that:

Summer vacation is officially here. And that means that if you're younger than 18, there is such a thing as a free lunch. The Scottsdale Unified School District's Summer Meal Program, which offers free meals to kids in low-income areas, officially opens its doors Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.eastvalleytribune.com.

Gene

San Francisco, CA

#1 Jun 3, 2008
If Parents cannot provide lunch or any other meal for their child, they should be prosecuted for child abuse. It's not the governments responsibility to feed children living at home.
betty

Scottsdale, AZ

#2 Jun 3, 2013
To Gene from Oakland, CALI==== The program is designed to help families that are less fortunate, things happen like loss of a job etc that make times difficult....If there weren't programs like these we would see alot more kids out there that are hungry so instead of knocking the program you should PRAISE the people who are helping the less fortunate....JUST SAYING
betty

Scottsdale, AZ

#3 Jun 3, 2013
Gene wrote:
If Parents cannot provide lunch or any other meal for their child, they should be prosecuted for child abuse. It's not the governments responsibility to feed children living at home.
INSTEAD OF SAYING MEAN THINGS YOU SHOULD KEEP COMMENTS TO YOURSELF! THANK GOD FOR THE PEOPLE WHO PUT THIS PROGRAM ON TO HELP OUR CHILDREN OUT THERE! GENE YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR JUDGING OTHERS
Cedric Huver

Ashburn, VA

#4 Sep 7, 2013
never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/kbzpdpo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tonto Basin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ellen S. Hoaglin Apr '17 Sabrinna Stone 1
Trailer park at 710 South Lawson Dr. Jan '17 someonewhoknows 1
News Man Smoking Near Gas Pump Bursts Into Flames (Mar '07) Jan '17 Enzo49 30
kidnapping, robbery, and assult of local female... (May '13) Dec '16 Anomess 5
Rancho Rancheros Petrified Forest Area (Jan '06) Nov '16 DesertMadman 73
Ted morton (Sep '16) Sep '16 Sharon Palmer 2
Debate: Election Poll, Sept 2011 - Tonto Basin, AZ (Oct '11) Oct '11 theresa 1

Tonto Basin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance