Nye Co. teen held in rifle slaying of girl

Full story: Reno Gazette-Journal

PAHRUMP, Nev. -- A 15-year-old boy has been jailed and could face adult criminal charges for shooting and killing an 18-year-old Nye County woman while handling a rifle at a Nye County home, police said.

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 108 of108
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
zdayyy

Valley, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

For all of us that knew and loved Ronya, we know exactly why she hung around JP & his friends.

" I'll bet she was hanging with Joey because he's loaded."

Do you really believe this?

There were many times Ronya was asked why she was hanging around with JP and his friends, And everytime she answered, she had the same answer.
"She felt horrible for the way so many people judged him and made mean, cruel comments without even knowing him"

Does this really sound like something that a drug addict would say about someone?
Ronya was NOT a "druggie, pot-head" as you say.

Ronya was a beautiful,warm hearted young lady who was willing to take a chance on his friendship and not judge him like most everyone else had done.
Ronyas Cousin

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

Its been years now since Ronya was taken away from us, and yet no justice was ever served. She was murdered and he got away with it. So much for the justice system... =(
Ronyas Cousin Lena

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

Gandu wrote:
Really? REALLY? This story is what.. 2 years old, is it REALLY important enough to bump up every 2 days?
Yes its VERY important! Ronya was murdered and never received justice. If one of your loved ones was killed I'm sure you'd feel the same way...
Willie

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

Who did the murder and were they CONNECTED in this community some way??
Ibrahim Qutob

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

That was my sister you s.o.b
Dora

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

I dont get people. Yes its tragic and sad that this girl was killed but to come here on a message board looking for some kind of justice is downright silly.

Instead of shoving the issue in everyone's faces here which will most likely get you ignored, why not talk to the ones that CAN do something about it.. like your legislators or police?
zdayyy

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Do you honestly think that this hasn't been done? How stupid do you really think her friends and family really are?
Ronyas BFF

Lake Jackson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Sura24 wrote:
Nope, not that easy but nice try. You fail to realize that not everyone in Pahrump is an uneducated hillbilly and knows how to deal with "conspiracy theory" types. Seems the lower the IQ, the higher chance they come up with some kind of conspiracy theory as to why bad things happen to them.
I was not blaming the victim, I WAS blaming the parent.
Let me guess, mother was a single mom, no dad, no parental supervision, girl did as she pleased, mother had no clue where she was most of the time.. sounding like I am on the right track?
Look, what happened is horrible.. no one deserves to lose a child and I am not saying that the kid who did the shooting ISN'T guilty of something.. but when you let your kids run wild without keeping an eye on them, in this day and age, these things WILL happen.
You don't know anything about the mother of Ronya. Her mother is a kind and giving person, she was not single, she knew where her daughter was. She was not negligent. The MURDER, yes MURDER, of her daughter has ripped her heart out. Ronya was friends with anyone, she did not judge people. If you talked to anyone who knew her, you would know she was one of the kindest people. How was she to know that someone she thought was a friend was a psychopath with an ASSAULT RIFLE? Why aren't you blaming the PARENT OF THE CHILD WHO ALLOWED THEIR CHILD TO EVEN HAVE AN ASSAULT RIFLE??? Instead you blame the victim's mother and put her in a stereotype? You are a piece of scum, and you should keep your ignorant opinions to yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 108 of108
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Tonopah Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Tonopah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance