Tonopah woman brutally attack by pack...

Tonopah woman brutally attack by pack of dogs

There are 3 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Mar 1, 2008, titled Tonopah woman brutally attack by pack of dogs. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

“I'm mad at whoever is dropping dogs off to starve and die out here. They wouldn't be running in packs. If you can't care for a dog, take them to a shelter, turn them in.”

A Tonopah woman is recovering after being attacked by a pack of stray dogs. It happened right outside her home near 331st Avenue and Baseline Road. via KTVK Phoenix

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

deborah Gale

United States

#1 Apr 22, 2008
not only are the abandoned animals a problem, but the dogs allowed to run loose wrecking havoc in the yards they pass through. contacting animal control does no good, and shooting them is againest the law. what is the solution?
soon to be resident

Oakland, CA

#2 Apr 23, 2008
Trap them, then call animal control.
deborah Gale

United States

#3 Apr 28, 2008
soon to be resident wrote:
Trap them, then call animal control.
living here for the past 10 years has taught me that nothing works, and as our state has recently zapped most fundings (including school) believe me nothing works. we have considered taking photos, and filing civil suits againest the negligent owners. Tonopah is a great place to live if you value privacy and dislike the cities hectic pace, guess all good things come with small lumps in the package.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tonopah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Community Center in Wittmann May 18 WittmannSux 4
Wittmann Az History (Jul '13) May 18 ex-res 8
News East Valley agencies embrace crisis-interventio... May 18 The Ace of Spades 2
Review: Esquivel Chicano Trucking (Jan '14) May 14 sunyaz 5
News Trailer manufacturing company and owner convict... (Jul '11) May 12 swedenforever 39
News 20 places for hamburgers in metro Phoenix Apr '15 Whiny1 1
( burn a mexican flag day ) (May '13) Apr '15 AZ IS MEXICO 31
More from around the web

Tonopah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]