Rapper Lil' Wayne reported in jail here

Rapper Lil' Wayne reported in jail here

There are 48 comments on the Yuma Sun story from Jan 23, 2008, titled Rapper Lil' Wayne reported in jail here. In it, Yuma Sun reports that:

“I can confirm that is Lil' Wayne”

Rap star Lil' Wayne was in the Yuma County jail Wednesday after a vehicle search by the Border Patrol on Interstate 8 near Dateland turned up illegal drugs belonging to him, a spokesman for the Drug Enforcement ... via Yuma Sun

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yuma Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
John FUCKmurray

Janesville, WI

#47 Nov 9, 2009
WHAT DO YOU MEAN LET HIM GO TRIPIN THE ONLY THING HE WILL BE DOING IS BENDING OVER AND TAKING IT LIKE A BTICH YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN DOIN IT THE RAP WAY I THINK YOUR FULL OF IT NOT RAP CRAP PS RAP IS CRAP AND LIL WAYNE IS GAY TAKING IT UP THE BACK PASSAGE CRAP COMIN OUT OF HIS MOUTH YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN SO YOU FOLLOW YOUR CRAP OR SORRY YOUR RAP AND SMOKE SALVIA X75 AND TAKE PARTY PILLS IT MIGHT GET YOU OUT OF THE GAY WAY OF LIFE

Dude shut the fuck up bitch u hatin ass homo u take it in the ass thats y its all u can think about dude has way more money than u could ever dream about havin it stand six feet taller than you take your salvia to homo island and shove it up your ass HOMO props to lil wayne GET MONEY CASH MONEY
stay truth

Sparta, NC

#49 Dec 9, 2009
let lil wayne go yall be trippin
believe it

Waterloo, Canada

#50 Dec 26, 2009
Where's all the good smoke at here in yuma? I've been here for a month n I haven't found nothing. What's up yuma?
julian leaned out

Park Forest, IL

#51 Feb 9, 2010
fck ireland!!! yall have a stupid ass government and americans have such a multi musical talent! have have music that doesnt sound like the same song over and over unlike ireland... we have more rules in our jails as well. so wayne is prob living it up and i bet if david had got caught with his party pillsand went tojail he'd give it up with no problem!!!
Encourager

Montgomery, AL

#52 Feb 10, 2010
Every 1 who had a negative comment needs 2 get a life! U r ur own enemy as well as the persons hater, b/c if u have nothing good to say u shouldn't say anything at all critics..... Lil Wayne has accomplished his mission so what u think or feel about him is irrelavant! So how about u negative d..K riding fake people try suceeding and making a change in your life before judging another. Remember only GOD can judge!!!
raela

Oklahoma City, OK

#53 Feb 19, 2010
lilwayne is so cool all should let him go hes got kids
Raela fm Bowlegs OK

Oklahoma City, OK

#54 Feb 19, 2010
I think lilwayne should be out.... so he can do his thing.

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#55 Oct 12, 2013
Lil Weenie need to rot in jail for good and forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tonopah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stolen Jul 13 Elivaldez2519 3
Nadaburg: Where bullying is welcomed. (Feb '11) Jul 13 JJJ 8
Wittmann Az History (Jul '13) Jul 6 Lit a Hernandez69 15
Lovely Day here today tomorrow and yesterday Jul 5 JJJ 1
News Jodi Arias to Be Released from Prison After 'In... May '17 boo 3
tonopah murders (Nov '07) Apr '17 ree 4
Genealogy Search (Dec '16) Dec '16 Dorothy Hunter 1

Tonopah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance