Who do you support for Governor in Arizona in 2010?

Posted in the Tonopah Forum

Comments (Page 22)

Showing posts 421 - 440 of448
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
AmericanDude

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#455
Dec 17, 2010
 
Prank,

Where are your numbers? This is what I am looking to see. You make a lot of claims all at the fault of liberals, but you have very little to back your so-called facts with. Come on, you seem like a semi-intelligent human being, definitely a good solid conservative, show us what you really know.

The libertard thing is kind of old. Also, I am hardly liberal, so don't put this crap on liberals vs. conservatives or democrats vs republicans. If this is your angle, then you are more of a knucklehead then you let on to be. The whole argument of Right vs Left is a crock of sh** and you know well, that if you blindly side with either of those sides, then you are simply a moron.

Use your own common sense and talk from there, but put numbers to your claims as it becomes hard to believe the crap coming out of your fingers if you don't.

You and La Raza can both shove it. I am not putting out La Raza propaganda here. I am not a supporter of those people nor do I give a crap what they have to say on this issue or any other.

So, you frequently go look in jails? How so? You get arrested frequently? What's the deal here? How do you know? Without numbers, simply saying, "go look in jails" means nothing. Where are your numbers, PRANK?

Show me that cucaracha so that I can be one of you conservatives who seem to know eveything, but have fixed nothing in this country for years. Get off your high horse PRANK, you can't think for yourself, so you decide to be a Right-wing knucklehead. Why do people simply follow stupidity like sheep? Even sheep have some form of intelligence.

I say you stop making this crap a liberal vs. conservative issue and show us your tiny little brain. And don't do the Sarah Palin and simply read shit off of the party line.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#456
Dec 17, 2010
 
AmericanDude wrote:
Prank,
Where are your numbers? This is what I am looking to see. You make a lot of claims all at the fault of liberals, but you have very little to back your so-called facts with. Come on, you seem like a semi-intelligent human being, definitely a good solid conservative, show us what you really know.
The libertard thing is kind of old. Also, I am hardly liberal, so don't put this crap on liberals vs. conservatives or democrats vs republicans. If this is your angle, then you are more of a knucklehead then you let on to be. The whole argument of Right vs Left is a crock of sh** and you know well, that if you blindly side with either of those sides, then you are simply a moron.
Use your own common sense and talk from there, but put numbers to your claims as it becomes hard to believe the crap coming out of your fingers if you don't.
You and La Raza can both shove it. I am not putting out La Raza propaganda here. I am not a supporter of those people nor do I give a crap what they have to say on this issue or any other.
So, you frequently go look in jails? How so? You get arrested frequently? What's the deal here? How do you know? Without numbers, simply saying, "go look in jails" means nothing. Where are your numbers, PRANK?
Show me that cucaracha so that I can be one of you conservatives who seem to know eveything, but have fixed nothing in this country for years. Get off your high horse PRANK, you can't think for yourself, so you decide to be a Right-wing knucklehead. Why do people simply follow stupidity like sheep? Even sheep have some form of intelligence.
I say you stop making this crap a liberal vs. conservative issue and show us your tiny little brain. And don't do the Sarah Palin and simply read shit off of the party line.
Like I said, take a tour of real life. Go look in the jails.
Get back to me only after you have cured yourself of your ignorance of real life..
AmericanDude

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#457
Dec 19, 2010
 
You haven't answered any of the questions PRANK. So, you spend your days looking in jails and counting illegals? Do they simply have labels on them that say, "I am an illegal"? Are you counting by color? You see people in there with brown skin and figure, "they must be illegal"? How do you do your counting? Come on, answer a simple question, maybe you can cure my ignorance. I'm starting to think that you don't have much of an argument and definitely no numbers to back your empty case that you simply rely on saying, "go look and see what real life says". Come on PRANK. Starting to think that maybe PRANK simply counts blindly and takes a peak and says, "look at all those illegals".

Really, PRANK, explain yourself and your position. I am a good logical thinker and will gladly accept your argument with the right story behind it. Make up a good story with some kind of facts, even if you have to make them up, I might follow them better than your current position.

Let me guess, you vote yes on making a huge prison in AZ that will house illegal men, women or children. It's all good benefit for AZ, right PRANK? Good paying jobs. The question is, who's pockets does this money come from? The North Korea route is much less expensive as it does not require prisons, border patrol, city patrol, etc. You simply don't let people out or in.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#458
Dec 19, 2010
 
AmericanDude wrote:
You haven't answered any of the questions PRANK. So, you spend your days looking in jails and counting illegals? Do they simply have labels on them that say, "I am an illegal"? Are you counting by color? You see people in there with brown skin and figure, "they must be illegal"? How do you do your counting? Come on, answer a simple question, maybe you can cure my ignorance. I'm starting to think that you don't have much of an argument and definitely no numbers to back your empty case that you simply rely on saying, "go look and see what real life says". Come on PRANK. Starting to think that maybe PRANK simply counts blindly and takes a peak and says, "look at all those illegals".
Really, PRANK, explain yourself and your position. I am a good logical thinker and will gladly accept your argument with the right story behind it. Make up a good story with some kind of facts, even if you have to make them up, I might follow them better than your current position.
Let me guess, you vote yes on making a huge prison in AZ that will house illegal men, women or children. It's all good benefit for AZ, right PRANK? Good paying jobs. The question is, who's pockets does this money come from? The North Korea route is much less expensive as it does not require prisons, border patrol, city patrol, etc. You simply don't let people out or in.
OMG!!! I love it when you say my name so many times, ahahhhhhahhhhhhhh
ah

aaaahhhhhahaha
ah

oh my, thank you so much.

Now as I said, go look in the jails and get back to me.
AmericanDude

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#459
Dec 20, 2010
 
Dude,

PUT numbers where your mouth is and take the other thing out of it ... PRANK!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#460
Dec 20, 2010
 
AmericanDude wrote:
Dude,
PUT numbers where your mouth is and take the other thing out of it ... PRANK!
Loser.
AmericanDude

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#461
Dec 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Man, you must have been the kid that was picked on while growing up and your only come-back was LOSER. Dude, what happened to your smart responses. Show at least a little bit of intelligence. I might even go as far as to help your little brain get started.

How 'bout you start with googling the number of illegal inmates in AZ prisons? That will at least give you a ball park #.

Next, if you really start using that little thing you call a brain, I'm sure this is not the first time someone has referred to your little thing, only I'm referring to the little pieces of noodles you have in your head. Go to the City/State government buildings and request these numbers. Tell them that as a citizen, you are entitled to this information. They will of course charge you $15.00, but you will be that much better informed.

If you really get daring, go to the city/state prisons and request this information. They will be a little more reluctant to just hand it over. But with your little thing, you might figure out how to con them out of that info. You might start off by calling them, "Libertards", "Leftists", "Democrats" or anything else that you feel. Or you might just say, I request this information as a ciizen of the United States of America and a Legal Resident and Taxpayer of the state of Arizona.

Dude, you really have no game, but you like to sing party lines. Show some of your smarts!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#462
Dec 22, 2010
 
AmericanDude wrote:
Man, you must have been the kid that was picked on while growing up and your only come-back was LOSER. Dude, what happened to your smart responses. Show at least a little bit of intelligence. I might even go as far as to help your little brain get started.
How 'bout you start with googling the number of illegal inmates in AZ prisons? That will at least give you a ball park #.
Next, if you really start using that little thing you call a brain, I'm sure this is not the first time someone has referred to your little thing, only I'm referring to the little pieces of noodles you have in your head. Go to the City/State government buildings and request these numbers. Tell them that as a citizen, you are entitled to this information. They will of course charge you $15.00, but you will be that much better informed.
If you really get daring, go to the city/state prisons and request this information. They will be a little more reluctant to just hand it over. But with your little thing, you might figure out how to con them out of that info. You might start off by calling them, "Libertards", "Leftists", "Democrats" or anything else that you feel. Or you might just say, I request this information as a ciizen of the United States of America and a Legal Resident and Taxpayer of the state of Arizona.
Dude, you really have no game, but you like to sing party lines. Show some of your smarts!
Loser.
Prisonlobbyboy

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#463
Jan 1, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

2

The only thing that Brewer has is the balls to manipulate your silly asses with this controversial law.

This is not about having the balls to do the right thing. If this silly witch has the balls to do the right thing, then maybe she can setup a 38th parallel right here along the AZ border. This silly lady is not securing shit. She couldn't secure her balls if her life depended on it.

Honestly speaking, do you all really believe that this lady gives a crap about you, other than as a counted vote? You are nothing more than a number on a ballot and as long as she can get majority vote, she will tell you whatever you want to hear, including about the fact that she's got balls. She might even show you the banana between her balls.

Remember that simply because people do the stupid things that you believe in your mind to be great does not make them great. If you the tea-baggers came out and said that they cared about sucking monkey cocks, Jan would jump right on the first monkey cock she could find to show you that she was a team player and that you can trust her.

Don't confuse imposing stupid laws for doing the right thing. Again, if you are truly serious about securing the border, get your Governor to close the borders entirely. See if she really has the balls, or if her buddies who own the Maquiladoras have bigger balls than hers.
Jose

Kingman, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#464
Jan 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

bunch of dumbasses.
Mirror

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#465
Jan 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jose wrote:
bunch of dumbasses.
"The Law of Reflection says that the traits you respond to in others, you recognize in yourself, both positive and negative.

Everything in the Universe is a mirror reflection of YOU."

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#466
Jan 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Prisonlobbyboy wrote:
The only thing that Brewer has is the balls to manipulate your silly asses with this controversial law.
This is not about having the balls to do the right thing. If this silly witch has the balls to do the right thing, then maybe she can setup a 38th parallel right here along the AZ border. This silly lady is not securing shit. She couldn't secure her balls if her life depended on it.
Honestly speaking, do you all really believe that this lady gives a crap about you, other than as a counted vote? You are nothing more than a number on a ballot and as long as she can get majority vote, she will tell you whatever you want to hear, including about the fact that she's got balls. She might even show you the banana between her balls.
Remember that simply because people do the stupid things that you believe in your mind to be great does not make them great. If you the tea-baggers came out and said that they cared about sucking monkey cocks, Jan would jump right on the first monkey cock she could find to show you that she was a team player and that you can trust her.
Don't confuse imposing stupid laws for doing the right thing. Again, if you are truly serious about securing the border, get your Governor to close the borders entirely. See if she really has the balls, or if her buddies who own the Maquiladoras have bigger balls than hers.
Get a grip man.
If you like being infested with illegals move to mexico. I'd love for you to see how THEY treat illegals. LMAO.
Anyway....

Kill the vermin, stop the infestation.
Makakilo

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#468
Jan 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Imagine if these candidates were seen in Saudi Arabia!!!

This will make you think twice about the AZ candidates

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“DALEE HASTEE YIILTSE”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#469
Jan 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Your use of monkey cucks says a lot more about you than those you so ineptly tried to cut down.

Seek help.

It is obvious that Brewer is so much smarter than you , you couldn't understand her if you tried.
Prisonlobbyboy wrote:
The only thing that Brewer has is the balls to manipulate your silly asses with this controversial law.
This is not about having the balls to do the right thing. If this silly witch has the balls to do the right thing, then maybe she can setup a 38th parallel right here along the AZ border. This silly lady is not securing shit. She couldn't secure her balls if her life depended on it.
Honestly speaking, do you all really believe that this lady gives a crap about you, other than as a counted vote? You are nothing more than a number on a ballot and as long as she can get majority vote, she will tell you whatever you want to hear, including about the fact that she's got balls. She might even show you the banana between her balls.
Remember that simply because people do the stupid things that you believe in your mind to be great does not make them great. If you the tea-baggers came out and said that they cared about sucking monkey cocks, Jan would jump right on the first monkey cock she could find to show you that she was a team player and that you can trust her.
Don't confuse imposing stupid laws for doing the right thing. Again, if you are truly serious about securing the border, get your Governor to close the borders entirely. See if she really has the balls, or if her buddies who own the Maquiladoras have bigger balls than hers.

“DALEE HASTEE YIILTSE”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#470
Jan 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AZ is not it's own state? Of course it is. Could you have meant to say it's own country.

Go back to school and learn how to speak properly. Your giving intelligent Americans a headache. Thank God someone of your pseudo intellectual abilities is not in charge of anything.

Maybe you can help Obama visit those 57 states.
Olga V wrote:
Anyone who will give transplants to poor young people. Medicaide is made up of money given to the state by the federal govt. The Feds should step in and "explain" that AZ is NOT it's own state and needs to begin to act like one, unless they can do it with out the help of federal tax dollars.

“DALEE HASTEE YIILTSE”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#472
Jan 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oops

http://anothervoicerev184.blogspot.com/2011/0...

Great friend of the Governor of Hawaii says that the Governor told him there is no Birth Certificate for Obama in Hawaii.

Wow a liberal democrat is now the one saying the Birthers were right.
Babe

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#475
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

who gives a rats bottom?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#476
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Babe wrote:
who gives a rats bottom?
Exactly
Billy Bob

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Try Fife Simington. He saw a UFO.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#478
Mar 4, 2013
 
Billy Bob wrote:
Try Fife Simington. He saw a UFO.
Did they take him for a test ride?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 421 - 440 of448
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tonopah Discussions

Search the Tonopah Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wittmann Az History (Jul '13) Apr 3 Gunslinger 5
More Shit For Wittmann? (Aug '09) Mar '14 whittmann? 23
Justin Chase Elms (Jan '13) Feb '14 becky elms 6
back to 180 days??? Really? Feb '14 Slim Wittman 1
Selena Gomez left rehab early, but Demi Lovato ... Feb '14 Big mike 2
Jerry joe truitt (Apr '12) Jan '14 Linda Chandley Allen 4
AZ AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) Oct '13 Fish Cake 89
•••
•••
•••
Tonopah Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Tonopah Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Tonopah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••