boom car crime
adult sundancer

Queen Creek, AZ

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Looking for residents in the Sundance area of Buckeye to help catch boom car crime and bring the perpetrators to justice. Help put an end to the assault of this noise pestilence and protect our community from further decline.
Statistics show that low frequency noise and the constant exposure to noise (unwanted sound) causes sleep deprivation, chronic fatigue, anxiety, hostility, depression, hypertension, aggressive behavior, heart disease, high blood pressure,
and loss of cognitive functions.
It has also been discovered that a large percentage of the people that are driving around
broadcasting this noise are engaged in other criminal activities or already have warrants
outstanding.
Get the license, make model and address of boom cars and report them to the police. Spread the word to neighborhood watch and friends. Don't stop complaining to the police and report every incident. Contact your local town council and demand to have laws beefed and more action from the police.
Contact me through this forum so we can join forces and be more effective. Let's take back our homes from these bottom feeder knuckle draggers.
Nikco

Scottsdale, AZ

#3 Oct 16, 2013
Get a life..
Frank Blunt

Queen Creek, AZ

#4 Oct 17, 2013
It would appear there are no intelligent informed citizens that read this forum.
Norman

Mesa, AZ

#5 Jan 22, 2014
This boom issue is a pest all over south Phoenix!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tonopah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stolen Jul '17 Elivaldez2519 3
Nadaburg: Where bullying is welcomed. (Feb '11) Jul '17 JJJ 8
Wittmann Az History (Jul '13) Jul '17 Lit a Hernandez69 15
Lovely Day here today tomorrow and yesterday Jul '17 JJJ 1
News Jodi Arias to Be Released from Prison After 'In... May '17 boo 3
tonopah murders (Nov '07) Apr '17 ree 4
Genealogy Search (Dec '16) Dec '16 Dorothy Hunter 1

Tonopah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance