mary

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

#1 Dec 24, 2013
When I first moved to Buckeye I thought I had found a lovely quiet place to live. I guess I should have done my homework. I now know that Buckeye is owned by the ICLEI. I am now very afraid for my neighbors and their families here, and what their children and grandchildren will have to live through in this town. For those of you that do not know what the ICLEI International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives *other names are sustainable development/agenda 21* is, i give you this pdf file so that you may see for yourselves. I urge you all to become informed IMMEDIATELY about this subject! This is not a conspiracy, this is happening right now in nearly every town/city/county/state in our nation and is why our Liberties are being taken away from us at an alarming rate. http://americanpolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tonopah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jodi Arias to Be Released from Prison After 'In... Apr 21 Bonnie 2
Wick slut EM Apr 19 Wtf people 1
tonopah murders (Nov '07) Apr 14 ree 4
What is the Out Building size Limit for Wittman... Apr 8 bad boss 2
News White supremacist gang busted (May '06) Apr 3 u reap what u sow 228
News Trailer manufacturing company and owner convict... (Jul '11) Mar 29 Fire 53
Phil Oliverson (Aug '16) Feb '17 Mike 2

Tonopah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tonopah Mortgages