Who do you support for Sheriff in Alabama (Madison County) in 2010?

Posted in the Toney Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kc

Huntsville, AL

#1 Oct 22, 2010
We need someone who is honest!
Tiffany

United States

#2 Oct 23, 2010
He is the better canidate and we need a change!
rockasanted

United States

#3 Oct 26, 2010
I like a good Sheriff
John Q Public

Huntsville, AL

#4 Oct 28, 2010
Maybe Tim will tell us who really killed Ross Flores and Jamie Butler.
Mr Dynamite

Culver City, CA

#5 Oct 31, 2010
YES - I sure hope our new sheriff TIM CLARDY reopens the unsolved William Ross Flores "mob-hit" murder case that was swept under the rug by the present mafia controlled sheriff. Hey where are you now, Jamie Butler? Are you in heaven? If you’re in hell, don't tell...
Bob

Hanceville, AL

#6 Nov 1, 2010
Rednecks for Clardy.
City Employee

Huntsville, AL

#7 Nov 2, 2010
better man for the job
Republican-Ameri CANs doit

New York, NY

#8 Nov 3, 2010
Thank GOD - The white republicans are once again in control of America!
Thank GOD for Sara Palens all-white Tea Party, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and the FOX News network for showing us the way of truth.

Now we can get back on the right track -
The roadbed laid by great white American Christians like Henry Ford and Prescott Bush.
The road paved by great white American Christians like Ronald Reagan and George Bush Sr.
The repaving job done by great white American Christians like George Bush Jr and Dick Cheney.

Now we can reverse all the damage done by that black obama.
He is the black plague, the black death, a black hurricane, a black tornado, a black flood - on our great white Christian nation.

Now we can get back to being the most powerful and feared white nation the world has ever seen.

Now we can resume building the strongest and deadliest white military ever known to man.

Now we can get God, our Lord and Savior Jesus, and white Christian only prayers back into our schools.

Now we can get all them gays, blacks, muslims, and foreigners out of the white mans armed services, grade schools, colleges, national media, churches, etc - where them peoples never ever belonged in the first place.

Now we can get all them lazy fat drunk and stupid poor mixed race sick people off the healthcare system built for the healthy and wealthy.

Now we can bail out the rest of the savings & loan companies from buying all those nygnog houses, and restore the wealth to those white people who deserve it.

Now the white mans oil companies can drill for oil anywhere they please, and not worry about stupid french mix breed cajuns and fish.

Now we can let New Orleans sink into the Gulf of Mexico, because it's a Shiite hole and nobody white or worth a flyingphuck lives there anyhow.

Now we can get rid of those sissyarse windmills and solar collectors, and burn some coal and build more nuclear power plants.

Now we can send all them crappy Toyota Prius golfcarts to the junkyard, and build nothing but American made muscle cars from Detroit.

Now America can build that superhighway from the bottom of Mexico all the way to New York City, and give those tacoheads an easy path to the no-brainer manual labor jobs they need to be working at so the rich white man can play.

Now we can return white America to the greatness that it once was...
yes we CAN

Pulaski, TN

#9 Nov 3, 2010
Now we can go back to using Crisco as it was MEANT to be!!!!
bring back the burka

Pulaski, TN

#10 Nov 3, 2010
And we can go back to stoning womyn and gays!!!!
guin

United States

#11 Nov 5, 2010
Republican-AmeriCANs doit wrote:
Thank GOD for Sara Palens all-white Tea Party, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and the FOX News network for showing us the way of truth.
The roadbed laid by great white American Christians like Henry Ford and Prescott Bush.
The road paved by great white American Christians like Ronald Reagan and George Bush Sr.
The repaving job done by great white American Christians like George Bush Jr and Dick Cheney.
He is the black plague, the black death, a black hurricane, a black tornado, a black flood - on our great white Christian nation.
Now we can get back to being the most powerful and feared white nation the world has ever seen.
Now we can resume building the strongest and deadliest white military ever known to man.
Now we can get God, our Lord and Savior Jesus, and white Christian only prayers back into our schools.
Now we can get all them gays, blacks, muslims, and foreigners out of the white mans armed services, grade schools, colleges, national media, churches, etc - where them peoples never ever belonged in the first place.
Now we can get all them lazy fat drunk and stupid poor mixed race sick people off the healthcare system built for the healthy and wealthy.
Now we can bail out the rest of the savings & loan companies from buying all those nygnog houses, and restore the wealth to those white people who deserve it.
Now the white mans oil companies can drill for oil anywhere they please, and not worry about stupid french mix breed cajuns and fish.
Now we can let New Orleans sink into the Gulf of Mexico, because it's a Shiite hole and nobody white or worth a flyingphuck lives there anyhow.
Now we can get rid of those sissyarse windmills and solar collectors, and burn some coal and build more nuclear power plants.
Now we can send all them crappy Toyota Prius golfcarts to the junkyard, and build nothing but American made muscle cars from Detroit.
Now America can build that superhighway from the bottom of Mexico all the way to New York City, and give those tacoheads an easy path to the no-brainer manual labor jobs they need to be working at so the rich white man can play.
how can you sleep with so much hate in your heart
william j vickers

Spirit Lake, IA

#12 Nov 7, 2010
blake dorning is more qualified and has improved the department and our community.
guin

United States

#13 Nov 7, 2010
Mr Dynamite wrote:
YES - I sure hope our new sheriff TIM CLARDY reopens the unsolved William Ross Flores "mob-hit" murder case that was swept under the rug by the present mafia controlled sheriff. Hey where are you now, Jamie Butler? Are you in heaven? If you’re in hell, don't tell...
if you don't hear any results of these crimes it does not mean they are swept under the rug. it means there is a ongoing investigation. i am sure it is hard to be sheriff and be liked by everyone but i believe blake dorning is a good man and will do what is best for madison county.
Rabman

Huntsville, AL

#14 Jan 3, 2011
Have you thought about? Just how many comments would be made without Government furnished computers.
scorned woman

United States

#16 May 12, 2014
I found this thread and see that some pple are wanting to know who murdered William Ross Flores??? Well maybe he deserved it!! He was abusive and done so many horrible things to others. Some of you do not know the whole story and I regretfully was informed on everything once I filed for divorce from him. I would want to shake the hand of the person responsible for this!!!!! The sheriff at the time of his murder was nothing but informative as well as many other people who was involved. This man burned me, beat me, kicked me, punched me, and even stabbed me while I was pregnant with my son this is only half of it. How can someone so horrible deserve anything less than what he got. He was supposed to kill yes kill his friend who lived next door the the lady where he was found and he let the friend get away cause he cldnt kill him but he was glad to kill others over drugs and money and had involvement in so much laundering. You can write all the hateful responses that you want but Ross got what he deserved.
John Q Public wrote:
Maybe Tim will tell us who really killed Ross Flores and Jamie Butler.
J Butler - esq retired

Athens, AL

#17 May 13, 2014
You are obviously a fake, working for the local sheriff to hide the real facts!
Ross was a highly regarded Christian family man who provided a nice spacious home with a double decker swimming pool, healthy organic food, top notch medical care, private schools, college educations at Bama, nice new cars boats and motorcycles... everything his lovely wife and children ever wanted and never had to ask for. When I get done attending the Hangout Festival this weekend, but before I sail back to Belize, I'm taking a limo ride up to Huntsville so I can get to the bottom of the murders of my good friends Ross and Jason Klonowski. Heads will roll!
scorned woman wrote:
I found this thread and see that some pple are wanting to know who murdered William Ross Flores??? Well maybe he deserved it!! He was abusive and done so many horrible things to others. Some of you do not know the whole story and I regretfully was informed on everything once I filed for divorce from him. I would want to shake the hand of the person responsible for this!!!!! The sheriff at the time of his murder was nothing but informative as well as many other people who was involved. This man burned me, beat me, kicked me, punched me, and even stabbed me while I was pregnant with my son this is only half of it. How can someone so horrible deserve anything less than what he got. He was supposed to kill yes kill his friend who lived next door the the lady where he was found and he let the friend get away cause he cldnt kill him but he was glad to kill others over drugs and money and had involvement in so much laundering. You can write all the hateful responses that you want but Ross got what he deserved. <quoted text>
Chris Putman

United States

#18 May 13, 2014
Go get em Jamie!!!
You're the best there is!!!
J Butler - esq retired wrote:
Ross was a highly regarded Christian family man who provided a nice spacious home with a double decker swimming pool, healthy organic food, top notch medical care, private schools, college educations at Bama, nice new cars boats and motorcycles... everything his lovely wife and children ever wanted and never had to ask for. When I get done attending the Hangout Festival this weekend, but before I sail back to Belize, I'm taking a limo ride up to Huntsville so I can get to the bottom of the murders of my good friends Ross and Jason Klonowski. Heads will roll!
bama

New Market, AL

#19 May 14, 2014
Republican-AmeriCANs doit wrote:
unless your bring sarcastic,, the devil is using you
u believe lies

United States

#20 May 15, 2014
You must have been blind. That man was nothing but brutal. He was on trial for murder at one point. He done so many bad things to me and his ex wife and his new girlfiend that you prolly met him with was no better. How you think he got them nice cars sure wasnt cause he had money from working it was all drug money. He muled quite a few times when he worked at Benchmark Electronics. Yeah he did go to college and was a very smart man I give him that but he had no common sense. And I was his wife when he dies. We were in the proess of going through a divorce when he was murdered cause of his abuse. So maybe you truelly didnt know Ross Flores. You cannot judge a person by their belongings I knew the real him and how he truelly was and he sure was NO christian. He was nothing more than a druggie who led everyone to believe certain things and make people think he was some kind of GOD well he wasn't. He was ruthless, abusive, and his oldest son Richie by his ex wife yeah I knew them too. His mother Beverly and father Eugine who live in Panama City Beach Florida. So don't tell me I don't know Ross. I was married to the bastard. So guess who dont know the truth now. HUH????????? Sound like you are talking a bunch of hot air. Your never going to find out who did it since it was drug related u twirp. WILLIAM ROSS FLORES IS A KILLER, ABUSER, SATANIST, AND A FAKE WHO HAD ALL YA'LL FOOLED!!!!!!!!!!
J Butler - esq retired wrote:
<quoted text>
J Butler - esq retired

Athens, AL

#22 May 15, 2014
Please quit spreading all of your made up lies. Everything you say is a lie and nothing you say can be backed up with facts. Liar liar pants on fire!.You are obviously making up all of these lies. Lies lies lies! If you really knew this great Christian family man, you'd know more about him. You'd be telling us the truth about how much he cared and took care of his family and friends. Too bad you can't tell us more about him so everyone here on Topix Huntsville might know the real truth. I dare you... I double dare you!
u believe lies wrote:
You must have been blind. That man was nothing but brutal. He was on trial for murder at one point. He done so many bad things to me and his ex wife and his new girlfiend that you prolly met him with was no better. How you think he got them nice cars sure wasnt cause he had money from working it was all drug money. He muled quite a few times when he worked at Benchmark Electronics. Yeah he did go to college and was a very smart man I give him that but he had no common sense. And I was his wife when he dies. We were in the proess of going through a divorce when he was murdered cause of his abuse. So maybe you truelly didnt know Ross Flores. You cannot judge a person by their belongings I knew the real him and how he truelly was and he sure was NO christian. He was nothing more than a druggie who led everyone to believe certain things and make people think he was some kind of GOD well he wasn't. He was ruthless, abusive, and his oldest son Richie by his ex wife yeah I knew them too. His mother Beverly and father Eugine who live in Panama City Beach Florida. So don't tell me I don't know Ross. I was married to the bastard. So guess who dont know the truth now. HUH????????? Sound like you are talking a bunch of hot air. Your never going to find out who did it since it was drug related u twirp. WILLIAM ROSS FLORES IS A KILLER, ABUSER, SATANIST, AND A FAKE WHO HAD ALL YA'LL FOOLED!!!!!!!!!! <quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Hazel Green, AL Oct 15 Fav38 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 3 iamangttia 89
Ardmore Diet Doctor (Mar '09) Sep 22 BeautifulOne 36
Huntsville man who was named in evil twin defen... Sep '14 Fedup 1
wal mart (Jul '13) Aug '14 Niatroh 27
How to deal with a back stabbing brown noser at... (Aug '10) Aug '14 Angelo Jr 20
Hazel Green woman who fatally stabbed husband g... Aug '14 Friend 1
Toney Dating
Find my Match

Toney Jobs

Toney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Toney News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Toney

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]