Rep. Sue Schmitz indicted in 2-year probe

Jan 31, 2008 Full story: WSFA-TV Montgomery

State Representative Sue Schmitz was arrested today on federal charges of taking $177,251 in pay from the CITY Skills Training program affiliated with Alabama's 2-year college system despite doing hardly any ... via WSFA-TV Montgomery

Full Story
smit

Hermitage, PA

#1 Feb 3, 2008
I have no time to dwell into problems that come up in Alabama except I noticed who the US Attorney in this case was. With out reading let me make the first guess that this indicted woman just happens to be a Democrat and it happens that a few to many people were noticing how she was making inroads into one of the problems that cast a dark shadow on the great state of Alabama.
I travel a lot through the South and I'm proud to say that I stay as far away from Alabama and Mississippi as possible.
You people still believe that you won the Civil War and as long as you continue to be, shall we say The Old South then that's how the civil people of the United States will know you to be.
Will anyone bother explaining just why this woman was dragged out of her bathroom, where she was taking a shower, handcuffed, breaking her flesh and scraping her wrists, and hustled off to prison with out allowing her to get dressed. Was she armed and dangerous or have the people of Alabama simply lost their sense of decency.

“Receding Headline”

Since: Oct 07

Athens

#2 Feb 21, 2008
smit wrote:
I have no time to dwell into problems that come up in Alabama except I noticed who the US Attorney in this case was. With out reading let me make the first guess that this indicted woman just happens to be a Democrat and it happens that a few to many people were noticing how she was making inroads into one of the problems that cast a dark shadow on the great state of Alabama.
I travel a lot through the South and I'm proud to say that I stay as far away from Alabama and Mississippi as possible.
You people still believe that you won the Civil War and as long as you continue to be, shall we say The Old South then that's how the civil people of the United States will know you to be.
Will anyone bother explaining just why this woman was dragged out of her bathroom, where she was taking a shower, handcuffed, breaking her flesh and scraping her wrists, and hustled off to prison with out allowing her to get dressed. Was she armed and dangerous or have the people of Alabama simply lost their sense of decency.
Ah... you're right. The war that tore through the south does still "Burn" in most southerner's mind, however I would like to remind you that it was the democratic party that supported segregation and also inform you that there is no mention of the criminal suspect being dragged out of her house in her nakies. Well, since you asked though, here in Alabama we don't treat our criminals with any decency, so if you are a criminal stay as far away as possible. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Annonymous 85
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Sep 16 Centrist 242
Huntsville man who was named in evil twin defen... Sep 10 Fedup 1
wal mart (Jul '13) Aug 29 Niatroh 27
Ardmore Diet Doctor (Mar '09) Aug 23 Lin J 35
Debate: Ferguson - Hazel Green, AL Aug 20 don 1
How to deal with a back stabbing brown noser at... (Aug '10) Aug '14 Angelo Jr 20
•••
•••
•••

Toney Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Toney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Toney News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Toney