Madison County Family Displaced Due to Garage Fire
Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT News 19.
#1 Feb 2, 2010
Correction: It is the Bobo Volunteer Fire Dept. not Bobo Section. I was a proud volunteer for 6 years in the Bobo Volunteer Fire Dept.
#2 Feb 2, 2010
This is my house, i am a senior at sparkman high school. my family is very sad for the loss of the garage, but we are extremely proud and thankful for the toney and bobo volunteer fire depts. They saved our house from being destroyed. They made it to our house in 5 minutes flat after my mom placed the call. She was the only one home, me and my father were in springville camping, and my sister was at her boyfriends. If they didnt make it there so fast we would have lost our house most certainly we are so thankful for all the men that helped us that night. they could not have done a better job. Thank yall so much.
Add your comments below
|Do you know Wesley Holman?||Mar 21||snuG4||1|
|How to deal with a back stabbing brown noser at... (Aug '10)||Mar 7||mudinmyeye||29|
|What's the real Ardmore,AL like? (Feb '09)||Jan '17||The Truth||64|
|Friends||Dec '16||Boo Bitch||1|
|Dog Days Flea Market (Jul '06)||Dec '16||That Asian guy ov...||74|
|Any more on big Frankie?||Oct '16||Old Jerry||1|
|manipulative coworker||Oct '16||Hillary Clinton||4|
Find what you want!
Search Toney Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC