Video: Dog missing in house fire

Video: Dog missing in house fire

There are 1 comment on the Mobile Register story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Video: Dog missing in house fire. In it, Mobile Register reports that:

A morning house fire may have claimed the life of a family's beloved dog. Volunteer fire departments from Toney, Harvest, Monrovia, and Hazel Green have not found the dog's body at the house at 118 Hunters Hill ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mobile Register.

cbar92395

Sugar Land, TX

#1 Nov 8, 2008
As a relative of this family, I can tell you that they have lost everything except the clothes they were wearing. Luckily my cousin's wife & 1 year old were not home at the time of the fire although PepperAnn, their much loved black lab, was.

Please remember this family in this time of need with prays of support.

Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ask an educator Jan 13 Ernie 1
News Murder Investigation Underway In Harvest (Jul '10) Dec 23 IRIDE 41
dont vote for fake roy moore and his Dec '17 vote doug jones d... 1
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Alabama (Madi... (Oct '10) Apr '15 VeggieBurger 28
News Huntsville man who was named in evil twin defen... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Fedup 1
News Firefighters free victim following Toney wreck (Mar '14) Mar '14 Toney local 1
News Huntsville teen recalls night he was shot, 'I'l... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Stu 3

Toney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Toney Mortgages