Engagement: Meghann Clancy & Christop...

Engagement: Meghann Clancy & Christopher Kleespie

There are 2 comments on the Daily Record story from Aug 5, 2012, titled Engagement: Meghann Clancy & Christopher Kleespie. In it, Daily Record reports that:

<![CDATA[Charles and Cheryl Kleespie of Toms River, New Jersey are pleased to announce the engagement of their son, Christopher Kleespie to Meghann Clancy, daughter of Jennifer Valdes and Martin Clancy Jr. of Toms River. Both Chris and Meghann graduated from Toms River High School South. Chris in 2001 and Meghann in 2003. Chris is a 2005 graduate of Richard Stockton College of New Jersey and received his Masters Degree from Villanova University in 2011. Meghann will be receiving her Bachelor's Degree from Gwynedd-Mercy College in January 2013. The wedding date is set for April 27, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.

“I'd rather be at the beach!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 5, 2012
Congratulations! All the best to both of you in your future life together!!
Mary Jones

Miami, FL

#2 Aug 16, 2012
Congratulations!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toms River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Noel Slade Aug 16 Kinsalelady 1
News Lakewood is a town divided. Here are the bigges... Aug 15 yitzylak 1
anual yard sale (Jul '13) Jul '17 Bernadette Hanson 3
News Lois Piazza, 95, of Ocean Gate (Jul '08) Jun '17 jessie 2
Mill Street Swimming Hole May '17 Maggie 1
George Norcross Arrested on Corruption May '17 Lavon Affair 2
NJ Mayor David Mayer makes History for Raising ... (Jan '17) May '17 recall CONGRESS 2

Toms River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Toms River Mortgages