Darren K. Idzinski, 40, of Toms River

Darren K. Idzinski, 40, of Toms River

There are 20 comments on the Asbury Park Press Online story from Sep 1, 2007, titled Darren K. Idzinski, 40, of Toms River. In it, Asbury Park Press Online reports that:

DARREN K. IDZINSKI, 40, of TOMS RIVER, died Wednesday, Aug. 29, at Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Neptune.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asbury Park Press Online.

long time friend

Kingston, PA

#1 Sep 2, 2007
a seat belt may have saved darrens life... a woman watching the road could of saved his life also.. let's not forget that..
A Stranger

Edison, NJ

#2 Sep 4, 2007
Its so easy to say oh he wasnt wearing a seat belt . What about the woman behind who wasnt paying attention. Surely if she had her eyes on the road this tragedy never would have happened ! My sympathy goes out to Daren and his Family .
Heartbroken

Toms River, NJ

#3 Sep 9, 2007
So much to say about a seat belt. Wonder how you would feel if the death of your loved one turned into a "public safety announcement'. You never bothered to mention Darren drove for DHL for 13 years without one single traffic violation or accident. You never mentioned his two sons and his wife that he was out busting his ass for. Day after day protecting service and meeting time deadlines nonstop every day every hour for 13 years. You never mentioned that maybe the conditions these delivery drivers are forced to endure by all these damn companies DHL, FedEX, UPS was somewhat at fault. In and out of the truck all day meeting almost impossible deadlines and dealing with the careless people all over the county speeding through the streets always in a rush. Forgetting that they are not the only ones on the road. Darren was stopped to make a turn, and that woman in such a rush, changed thousands of lives forever. She took an amazing person from us. The hardest part about the strong focus on the seatbelt issue is that, I never knew Darren not to wear his seatbelt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Beloved brother

AOL

#4 Sep 11, 2007
You know what for all of you focused on the damn seat belt issue, it is so upseting that in a time like now that this is your focus. Obviously you are people who have no feelings, and shouldn't even be here in rememberance of my brother-maybe the lady who caused the whole thing, and still has her daughter is the one you should be talking too. But I guess if you never lost a brother that was as special as mine-you wouldn't know how else to act, except IGNORANT-but hey for all of you giving your regards to his family-thank you so much for all of your prayers, and sympathy. He is being greatly missed and always will be. It just seems like we will never heal, for this is so unbelievable. Darren we love you and always will and from all of us in the IDZINSKI family you will never be forgotten....
Mary Ann Hansen Alvino

AOL

#5 Sep 18, 2007
Darren will never be forgotten, the best years of my childhood was spent throwing balls on Kingsland Avenue in Brooklyn with all the guys, Darren showed me how to throw a football and how to catch one without breaking a nail, he made us laugh all the time, my deepest sympathy to his wife, children and the whole Idzinski family.
angela idzinski

Anchorage, AK

#6 Apr 3, 2008
hello this is angela idzinski and i think we are related but i have no idea i mean woh has the same last name IDZINSKI wow okay and my fathers name is michael idzinski and uncles name is stanley idzinski i hope you get back to this you can e-mail me at [email protected]
Someone Special

New York, NY

#7 Apr 18, 2008
You will lawys be a part of my life. My prayers are with your family. You will never be forgotten.
Richard Mcnair

Myrtle Beach, SC

#8 Jan 7, 2009
This man was my cousin threw relation of my grandmother. he was a good guy he will be missed
Tammy

United States

#9 Feb 8, 2009
I knew Darren from years ago on Kingsland. My sympathy to the Idzinski family .
Mom

Albany, NY

#10 Aug 28, 2009
A mother should be taken before her child. If I could change places with you...I would.
I will always love you!
Sister and Family

Albany, NY

#11 Aug 28, 2009
Dearest Brother, there is not a day that goes by where we do not think of you, miss you, and wonder what we could have done to change the outcome of that day 2 years ago. It all seems unfair. We miss your smile, laughter and bear hugs. Rest in peace.

We love You Always and Forever,
Patricia, Jeff, Brittany and Kyle
Dad

Albany, NY

#12 Aug 28, 2009
I love you and miss you and wish to God that you were here.
LilSis-Perez-Des i-n-Dari

San Antonio, TX

#13 Aug 28, 2009
This is how you knew us all..and we knew you in all our special ways..From being my blanket on those nights when I had those nightmares, to your love of Perez's beef patties, to paying Desiree a dollar for her kisses, to Dariana being named after you....you meant more to us then we could ever show.. Just know two years have gone by, but not a day has that we don't think of you or wish you were here...with all of our love till the day we meet again..kerrie, Victor, Desiree and Dariana
carol

United States

#14 Sep 1, 2009
I live 1 block away from where the accident happened and I did not know at the time of the accident what had happened but was devastated when I learned that this hard worker was killed. It has stayed with me because I keep thinking of it everytime I pass the spot where it happened and see the memorial on the side of the road. I cannot stop thinking of his family, wife and children and how horrible it must have been to get that phone call. I believe that Darren had delivered to my house on numerous occasions and I only wish I could have told him what a great job he was doing and appreciated he was. If I do remember him, he always had a pleasant smile. This was a terrible tragedy and I hope the woman involved never forgets that day.
kerrie-his lil sis

San Antonio, TX

#15 Sep 9, 2009
I am so glad to know that the memorial that was so hard to make and so unreal to be making is still there. I hope that it has the same affect on the lady who took my brothers life so tragically, as it does yourself. It is definately a day we will never forget and wish was only a nightmare. He was a happy go lucky man and it was definately him that delivered to your house if the man had a smile that you remember so well. That's how he was once in your life you could never forget him...He was the brother, son, father and husband that only one could wish for. We loved and still all love him so much...and all we can wonder is WHY?
Big Sis

Albany, NY

#16 Jul 29, 2011
Missing you today Brother on your Birthday!
timothy randall

United States

#17 Apr 25, 2012
A real good person who is missed dearly....my heart goes out to his family...rest in peace darren.
Tom Donovan

Toms River, NJ

#18 Jul 29, 2012
Happy birthday my friend
Big Sis

Albany, NY

#19 Jul 30, 2012
Another year without you on your Birthday...I miss your warm smile & bear hugs.
Mary Jones

Miami, FL

#20 Aug 16, 2012
RIP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toms River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Noel Slade Mon TPAUS 6
Net Neutrality Dec 1 three blocks 1
News Ocean Gate man accused of sexually assaulting t... (Jun '13) Dec 1 three blocks 10
News Ocean Gate brothers charged with assault in bea... (May '12) Nov 29 Long timer 8
News School driver does more than 80 mph on Parkway ... Nov 20 SCOOPNJ78 1
News 4 more charged in Lakewood fraud sweep seek pre... Nov '17 marys 1
Are you're teens on lean?? Oct '17 three blocks 1

Toms River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Toms River Mortgages