At least 33 killed in U.S. by Sandy's...

At least 33 killed in U.S. by Sandy's wrath

There are 2 comments on the Click2Houston story from Oct 30, 2012, titled At least 33 killed in U.S. by Sandy's wrath. In it, Click2Houston reports that:

Rescuers plucked stranded New Jersey residents from flooded neighborhoods, workers pumped water from swamped Manhattan tunnels and stunned homeowners dug through the wreckage of their houses Tuesday after Superstorm Sandy ripped into the Northeast.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click2Houston.

Help

New York, NY

#1 Nov 1, 2012
Tinton falls a lot of Tinton Falls residents are still without power with trees hanging on power lines. We have yet to see a First Energy vehicle in our area. Mayor Skudura has yet to visit our part of town to survey the damage and at the very least offer comfort to to our residents. The only time we ever saw him is when he was walking around our neighborhood during election time. Well I hope the residents of Tinton Falls remember this day when he is up for reelection.
bin laden s twin

Glasgow, UK

#2 Nov 2, 2012
has my brother washed up on the beach???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toms River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Noel Slade Eurocars (Mar '10) Jul 24 joe 2
New Meetup Group in Ocean County NJ for Mormons Jul 16 JAYB 1
News Storm victims will rally May 14 on capitol steps (May '15) May '16 Post 2
News Linden man charged with having sex with 3-year-... (Mar '07) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 19
News Beyond The Bathroom: Transgender Policies Under... Apr '16 Lefty 5
erika loland yaprem (Jan '16) Apr '16 IOU 3
Beware of Sue and Jim Anderson from 11 Gwyn Ct. Apr '16 Member_of_Jury 4

Toms River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Toms River Mortgages