Next Last
victor

Kaneohe, HI

#10 Sep 2, 2009
yay
Kathy N

Scotch Plains, NJ

#11 Sep 3, 2009
I had heard good things about this Pizzeria and so gave it a try last night. I'm sorry to say that I was disappointed. I ordered a large sausage, mushroom, pepperoni & onion pizza. Each item was $2 although the pizza was not well covered with each ingredient. I had to look closely for sausage and part of the pizza did not have mushrooms on it. So, economically, the experience was not the best.

But, the real sticking point was that the pizza was burned on the bottom! There's just no excuse for that.
Krysten

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#12 Sep 5, 2009
Why is CUZZINS the ONLY PIZZERIA IN TOMS RIVER getting bad reviews, USUALLY BAD?!?!?!?! are they really that bad??? or that good that makes some people try to make them look bad, could it be other pizzerias in the area that are trying to make them look bad.. MY EXPERIENCE SAYS TRY THEM!! YOU DECIDE...
Discussted customer

AOL

#13 Sep 8, 2009
This pizza shop lacks ALL customer service skills!!! I have ordered from this place 5 times.. All 5 times this place was an hour late with delievery.. This time I was told the delievery boy was at a house where no one was home and was sitting there for 15 mins waitng for them to get home, and when the driver got here he passed my house and was talking on the cell phone in front of his trunk for a good 5-10 mins before he walked to my step... Oh yeah, his excuse... There was a pile up on Hooper Ave... One time it was still at the shop after an hour of being late... Place is terrible... The food is pretty good if u eventually get it and it is actually hot upon arrival... Dont bother ordering here if u like hot food and are hungry... TERRIBLE!!!!!! Oh yeah and the manager is rude and useless and has NO IDEA how to run a shop... NEVER ordering at this sad shop again...
Discussted customer

AOL

#14 Sep 8, 2009
Krysten wrote:
Why is CUZZINS the ONLY PIZZERIA IN TOMS RIVER getting bad reviews, USUALLY BAD?!?!?!?! are they really that bad??? or that good that makes some people try to make them look bad, could it be other pizzerias in the area that are trying to make them look bad.. MY EXPERIENCE SAYS TRY THEM!! YOU DECIDE...
The answer is because they REALLY DO SUCK THAT BAD!!!!!!!!!! TERRIBLE customer service and the stupidest of delievery people I have ever in my life seen...
victoria

Kaneohe, HI

#15 Sep 19, 2009
Cuzzins pizza is the best pizza restaurant in Toms River!! It has AMAZING food and very friendly workers! I go to cuzzins atleast twice a week and have never had a bad experience. My pizza has never been burnt at the bottom. I always ask for crisp crust and it is a perfect golden brown. I use to go to johnny g`s across the street and now i dont understand why after having cuzzins pizza i will never go to any other pizza place. cuzzins is the way to go trust me! and if you are going for dinner the chicken franchise is amazing. try it out you wnt regret it
victoria

Kaneohe, HI

#16 Sep 19, 2009
Discussted customer wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer is because they REALLY DO SUCK THAT BAD!!!!!!!!!! TERRIBLE customer service and the stupidest of delievery people I have ever in my life seen...
<br>WOW!!! the stupidest delivery people you have ever seen in your life??
They have delivered to me plenty of times with no problems what so ever. because you had a bad experience once does not mean the delivery drivers are stupid. and you say they were on there cell phone out side your house i bet it was a call from there manager telling them to hurry up because they just got a complaint from u and the driver was probably explaining there was an accident.
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE. GOOD THINGS COME WHEN YOU ARE PATIENT.
CUZZINS PIZZA IS GOOD THINGS.
no matter what people say you guys are always my number one place. you all give great service and have the best italian foood!!
CARMELLA

Montclair, NJ

#17 Nov 3, 2009
No, we did not order pizza or get one delivered - we visited the restaurant & it was terrific - the dinners were cooked to perfection & reasonably priced. We ordered chicken francese. eggplant rollantini & linguini alle vongole.
We are five friends who have been getting together for many years once a month. We have been to MANY restaurants over the years & we all do a lot of great cooking - so you cannot fool us!! Happy our friend recommended Cuzzins.
MARY ANN LASKOWSKI

Keansburg, NJ

#18 Nov 10, 2009
had slices in pizzeria and take out delicous another ocassion had a pizza delivered to thick soggy not very good 96 yr old aunt took one bite she said it was not good owner not a very nice person to talk toooo much vinooooo
MARY ANN LASKOWSKI

Keansburg, NJ

#19 Nov 10, 2009
Mulligans has great pizza never a bad one also nice people to talk too
BRG

Feasterville Trevose, PA

#20 Nov 11, 2009
We order from Cuzzins ALL the time. The pizza is great and the employees are nice as well. I mostly order delivery and my order is always just as I asked, and always hot, and I never have to wait long at all. I don't understand where all the complaints are coming from but I would try them and make your own decision. Never had any problems and have been ordering there since they opened.
Thomas

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Nov 19, 2009
Food is good, chicken franchaise outstanding. Delivery OK, normally on time. One guy Ken was a unprofessional trashing owners. Others in store seem ok.
Mark

New Milford, NJ

#22 Nov 21, 2009
Ordered from Cuzzins for the first time this past Friday. All I have to say is, don't listen to the bad reviews regarding the food. The pizza was excellent. The only probelm was that they thinned the center of the pie out a little too much and when they formed it. That caused the middle to be a little soft and floppy out of the box, but it tasted great, so it was not a big deal to me. A little pricey with the toppings, but worth it as far as I was concerned. Will definetly order from them again.
Christie

Toms River, NJ

#23 Dec 3, 2009
Best FRESH antipasto, Everywhere else it's like they have it soaking in a pickle jar. Cuzzins salads are clean, crisp, and delicious! Only had pizza once and it was great, too!
terrible employees

Wynnewood, PA

#24 Dec 14, 2009
they harrasse and touch and do inappropriate things to there employees and harrasse them and it is outrageous!!!!!
Silverton430

Narberth, PA

#25 Dec 17, 2009
terrible employees wrote:
they harrasse and touch and do inappropriate things to there employees and harrasse them and it is outrageous!!!!!
Younger shorter male manager seems alright- quiet and friendly. Blonde, foreign waitress is nice too. Wish they would stop burning my crust though!
Anonymoose

Narberth, PA

#26 Jan 7, 2010
Like what?
deephouse98

Brick, NJ

#27 Jan 16, 2010
never seen that. share whtever your taking, i'ld ;ile to see imaginary things too
deephouse98

Brick, NJ

#28 Jan 16, 2010
Discussted customer wrote:
This pizza shop lacks ALL customer service skills!!! I have ordered from this place 5 times.. All 5 times this place was an hour late with delievery.. This time I was told the delievery boy was at a house where no one was home and was sitting there for 15 mins waitng for them to get home, and when the driver got here he passed my house and was talking on the cell phone in front of his trunk for a good 5-10 mins before he walked to my step... Oh yeah, his excuse... There was a pile up on Hooper Ave... One time it was still at the shop after an hour of being late... Place is terrible... The food is pretty good if u eventually get it and it is actually hot upon arrival... Dont bother ordering here if u like hot food and are hungry... TERRIBLE!!!!!! Oh yeah and the manager is rude and useless and has NO IDEA how to run a shop... NEVER ordering at this sad shop again...
why would you order 5 times from a place you thought was so bad,,,been ordering weekly since they opened and is by far the best pizzaria in sliverton or TR for that matter, you want a burnt pie order from across the street and you want a nasty pizzaria order from a little further north on hooper.... no complaints about cuzzins whatsoever . i think they hurt the other two badly and
perhaps these comments are , well lets just say coming from the competition
Bob

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#31 Jan 24, 2010
We tried their pepperoni pizza. Thought it was actually pretty good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toms River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Special Rates to Airports & Cruise Ports from T... Aug 21 johnnydnj 1
News Linden man charged with having sex with 3-year-... (Mar '07) Aug 19 Raven 20
News How could a hunter shoot a red-tailed hawk? (Jan '09) Aug 14 Captgetaway 20
Beacwood fireworks fundraiser Aug 14 Nancy 1
Noel Slade Eurocars (Mar '10) Aug 9 Julius 3
New Meetup Group in Ocean County NJ for Mormons Jul '16 JAYB 1
News Storm victims will rally May 14 on capitol steps (May '15) May '16 Post 2

Toms River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Toms River Mortgages