who got killed n a wreck at browns ford lake
family member

United States

#2 Aug 5, 2010
who wus it of u find out plz let me know
not sure

Glasgow, KY

#3 Aug 5, 2010
I heard on Facebook it was 27 yr old woman with 3 sons. Vickie Marie Pruitt.
concerned

Glasgow, KY

#4 Aug 5, 2010
has anyone heard that there was more people in the vehichle?
if anyone knows anything, please tell.
no telling

Adolphus, KY

#5 Aug 5, 2010
concerned wrote:
has anyone heard that there was more people in the vehichle?
if anyone knows anything, please tell.
I saw a grey/silver S-10 pick-up truck upside down in ditch...one girl lying in ditch a few feet away...I heard there were four people, 2 in the bed of truck and 2 in front...know no names tho! Life-flight 2 from scene and 2 by ambulance.
concerned

Glasgow, KY

#6 Aug 5, 2010
I heard the same. I heard they were on their way to scottsville. I heard some names, but i'm not sure if its true. Have you heard any more names?
no telling

Adolphus, KY

#7 Aug 5, 2010
no, but I'm curious. They were on Durham Springs hill on Hwy 98 aka Brownsford Rd.
It was

Decorah, IA

#8 Aug 5, 2010
Sonya Long and her daughter Jennifer Sonya's sisters little girl i think her sisters name is Debbie Bennett. Vickie Marie Pruitt went through the windshield i think they flew her to Norton's Hospital she passed away 5 hours later. The little girl is at Kosairs with a broke hip and some more injuries but is o.k. Sonya and Jenniifer are o.k. they were treated and released. My Prayer's are with the Bennett family.
concerned

Glasgow, KY

#9 Aug 5, 2010
I heard Mara, Sonya, Vicky Marie, & Jenifer Long..
concerned

Glasgow, KY

#10 Aug 5, 2010
Thanks & yeah, my prayers are with them also. ♥
manana garcia

United States

#11 Aug 5, 2010
my thoughts are w/the whole family please pray for everyone and for Vickie marie 3 sons
concerned

Glasgow, KY

#12 Aug 5, 2010
How did they wreck?
no telling

Adolphus, KY

#13 Aug 5, 2010
It was wrote:
Sonya Long and her daughter Jennifer Sonya's sisters little girl i think her sisters name is Debbie Bennett. Vickie Marie Pruitt went through the windshield i think they flew her to Norton's Hospital she passed away 5 hours later. The little girl is at Kosairs with a broke hip and some more injuries but is o.k. Sonya and Jenniifer are o.k. they were treated and released. My Prayer's are with the Bennett family.
It looked worse than that when I went by. I happened to be behind the first deputy to arrive at the scene. I sure do hate the fact one passed away.I hope the others are going to be OK. My sympathy for their family.
Homer

Lebanon, KY

#14 Aug 5, 2010
Did Vickie used to be kinda big then lost alot of weight????
no telling

Adolphus, KY

#15 Aug 5, 2010
concerned wrote:
How did they wreck?
It looked like they were headed into town (Scottsville)and maybe lost control went across the road and overurned. I got there very shortly after it happened. I was behind the first deputy to the scene.
poohbear

Glasgow, KY

#16 Aug 5, 2010
yes she did lose some weight and looked good
gah

Glasgow, KY

#17 Aug 5, 2010
Homer wrote:
Did Vickie used to be kinda big then lost alot of weight????
yeah
concerned

Glasgow, KY

#18 Aug 5, 2010
I heard two of them was on the back of a truck? Is that true?
wonder

Horse Cave, KY

#19 Aug 5, 2010
i guess they will charge the driver for have people on the back of that truck.i heard that vickie and the little girl was on the back of it.
Homer

Lebanon, KY

#20 Aug 5, 2010
gah wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah
Omg, so she's the one who walked around town some, she had some Mexican kids maybe. Those poor kids, my heart and prayers go out to her family!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why cheat 46 min trust 23
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Pat Henry 151,663
Carter courts 1 hr laura pruitt 8
jail closing (Nov '11) 1 hr wild west 207
Mandi Washer 3 hr Sad 3
1975 Hascal B. Haile guitar 9 hr bulldog 2
kaitlyn rhinehart 10 hr bulldog 1

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages