Who do you support for County Judge /...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
who knows monroe co.

United States

#41 Oct 30, 2010
pill whillet is stupid and he cant fill uprescipion to stupid to pass the test took it 6 times tl carter tried buy them for couldnt do it
willy wonka

Glasgow, KY

#42 Oct 30, 2010
How rough was it for him? Grew up in a high profile family, with one of the biggest businesses in Tville. Sounds real rough. The old Dodsons ran it for decades and then when they die or retire the young ones dont have enough ability or work ethic to keep it going. I saw his little dog and pony show almost shed a tear. Lol. They road in new cars and had fine homes so dont act like he had it hard.
i saw

Casey, IL

#43 Oct 30, 2010
Everybody forgets Gary York. He was given shares in t ville motors. Then he stole it blind. Just like him and his daddy broke gamaliel bank. He tried to get Charlie strode. Notice that he is not at the Anderson funeral home in ft. Run. The paper said he was an owner. Now he sells chicken scratch.
How Hard

Greenbrier, AR

#44 Oct 30, 2010
Tell me just damn hard is to sell a pill, yea and when you have a doctor next door writing anything they want, Willett has ha his hard in the county's pot for years, getting paid for everything he done. Now he wants back in him and his crew to bleed the county dry again.
i know why

Greenbrier, AR

#45 Oct 30, 2010
gary has to keep his wife up somehow. She thinks she has to live like the rockafellers.
Haaaaaa

Edmonton, KY

#46 Oct 30, 2010
Vote for Dodson, honest, reliable and will help bring jobs to this town. When you go to the polls Tuesday, if you want a change, Dodson is the man. We need some young blood for our young and older people of Tompkinsville. JOBS!!!!!!!!JOBS!!!!!!!!!!JOBS
Needing a job

Greenbrier, AR

#47 Oct 30, 2010
it any of you out there need a job you need to vote for tommy wullett, he's done promised 11 jobs on the county, and 5 water board jobs and hear it's going to be 400.00 a month this time, and 2 jobs in the water board office and the manager job at the water board, also going to add too new jobs, county manager, a person to be paid 40,000 to see over the county, and one more manager of the county, we don't even have these jobs now he's going to make new ones, thats over 90,000 dollars worth of new jobs for his friends, just the way it was done years ago, same old I'll pay you back with others money.
found out today

Greenbrier, AR

#48 Oct 30, 2010
Why does Tommy Willett wan this job, he's retired, being pay large payments from the purchase of the drug store ovr the net 7 years starting in 1998, draws a retirement check, works two days a week at the drug store, his wife retired with 34 1/2 years teaching topping out at pay at 105,000.00 dollars and now drawing around 60,000 a year retirment,they own a condo in south Florida, Bota Roton, goes down and stays and golf and fish. That household is taking in around 2 retirment checks, 1 payment check, and 1 work check they make about 131,000.00 a year, both 60 y/o, she's very sick, and he needs to be home with her, so why is he doing this, that I can't understand, maybe if I were a man I could, but my husband would be home with me...
This is stupid

Cave City, KY

#49 Oct 31, 2010
the county is gonna have to lay off folks so if willet is promising you jobs dont listen. this man is going to say and do anything to get what he wants. the only man bringing jobs into MC is Dodson. I dont think that willet has a plan beyond his phone call, and i doubt that would work for him. if he were truely concerned about MC he would have already called instead of waiting for us to pay him to do it!!!
You Know This

Greenbrier, AR

#50 Oct 31, 2010
The day you elect Willett you have cost this county over 93,000 dollars of favors he owes and people for those made up jobs. Last one I heard was a railroad inspector for Monroe County. Plus he going ire a lot of good hard working people and replace them with people that already have a job, and some are retired. I hope you think before you mark that ballott
voter

Cave City, KY

#51 Nov 1, 2010
It looks like Willett is going to win this election.We must WELCOME HIM IN.
Voter 2

Glasgow, KY

#52 Nov 2, 2010
voter wrote:
How the Hell do you know?
voter

Edmonton, KY

#53 Nov 2, 2010
voter wrote:
you must have been the one carrying around the money for willett.
dreamer

AOL

#54 Nov 2, 2010
cause both have 55 votes
Judy Smith

Edmonton, KY

#55 Nov 2, 2010
JOBS!!!!!!!!!!Man that can get the job done.
Voter

Edmonton, KY

#56 Nov 2, 2010
Thomas Dodson best man for the job. Dodson's main concern is our community and he is the right man for this position. Go to the polls today and vote for Thomas Dodson if you want a change for the good of the people.
Just false

Scottsville, KY

#57 Nov 2, 2010
found out today wrote:
Why does Tommy Willett wan this job, he's retired, being pay large payments from the purchase of the drug store ovr the net 7 years starting in 1998, draws a retirement check, works two days a week at the drug store, his wife retired with 34 1/2 years teaching topping out at pay at 105,000.00 dollars and now drawing around 60,000 a year retirment,they own a condo in south Florida, Bota Roton, goes down and stays and golf and fish. That household is taking in around 2 retirment checks, 1 payment check, and 1 work check they make about 131,000.00 a year, both 60 y/o, she's very sick, and he needs to be home with her, so why is he doing this, that I can't understand, maybe if I were a man I could, but my husband would be home with me...
1. What kind of a low-life/low-bred/half-witted/ gutless/spineless/semi-literat e piece of ish would get on here and bring up a man's family illness so they could sit on their moral pedestal and slur him? Seriously, what the touch is wrong with you? You didn't want to vote for him, fine. You had issues with the way he would/WILL run things, ok. But to bring up that situation is heartless and lacks any form of human decancy. I hope you're proud of yourself, you miserable piece.

2. You found out a lot of false today, by the way. They have no condo in South Florida. You couldn't find South Florida on the map anyway... if you have a map ... because of the South Africa ... such as ... By the way, it's Boca Raton you thick see you in tee.

3. If your numbers about their income/retirement are accurate (and I'm sure they're not after all of that other crap you were probably "directed" to spew up there), then that seems like a pretty successful family. God, I'd sure HATE to have someone with keen business sense to run my county.

---- I'm not done. You need to get more of what's coming to you. See you in a later post.
wondering

Glasgow, KY

#58 Nov 2, 2010
Barney
High School Friend

Auburn, KY

#59 May 22, 2012
Who was the chick Thomas was dating in high school, and into college. Think her name was Amy or Something like that. She was a cutie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min Awake 164,766
Bridget Jones 1 hr Sister 11
Which more ashamed 1 hr Spoken mind 4
Trash at Kenneths 8 hr Trash 5
Leave me alone 11 hr Who 9
Facebook rants 15 hr sincerly 2
Jorden E 16 hr Get real 1

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages