not happy

Fort Dodge, IA

#1 Nov 14, 2012
i went out there to get my nails done and she let her little girl do my polish i didnt pay for the little girl to do it i paid for a professional if i wanted a little girl to paint my nails i would have let my daughter do it. is this even legal?
wtf

Columbia, KY

#2 Nov 14, 2012
At the one beside walmart??I had mine done in glasgow they done an awesome job. We had stopped at the one beside walmart and she was goin to make us wait 2 hours to get ours done and she only had one other customer. I was goin to go to the one beside walmart to get mine filled in. But another women went their to get hers took off and she pride them off with another fake finger nail?? So ill keep going to glasgow..
Did she make you pay for her daughter painting them? How old was she?
not happy

Fort Dodge, IA

#3 Nov 14, 2012
yes the one beside walmart. yea i had heard that was how she had taken someone elses nails off too. yea i had to pay regular price. im not sure how old she is but she goes to tes
pug

Columbia, KY

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Thats crazy. I would have said something.
nails

Fort Dodge, IA

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Well I was going to go out there and have my nails done for the Holidays but I think I will just drive to Glasgow. I sure do not want a child doing something I paid someone else to do. Isn't there some kind of law against that?
Johnson

Tucker, GA

#6 Nov 19, 2012
I think if you stuck your finger up yourass that it would be very nice for th holidays. Or you could stick it in yourvagina as either would look and smell the same from the ladies of Monroe. Just a suggestion and theoretically it would be cheaper as well. Glad I could help out skanks.
Nail fan

Fort Dodge, IA

#7 Nov 19, 2012
They do an excellent job on manis and pedis. We should support businesses in Tompkinsville instead of running them down.
Johnson

La Grange, KY

#8 Nov 19, 2012
As said before, the assandvagina from the skanks of monroe smell the same.
Fan_2

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Nov 23, 2012
Look she does an excellent job and yeah her daughter sometimes does stuff and she also does and excellent job as well and what she does isn't illegal cse she ain't messing with acrylic or gel or nothing like that and their prices are great come on pple support support bussiness :)
not happy

Fort Dodge, IA

#10 Nov 23, 2012
I beg your pardon I got the gel and the kid did it, she is not the one licensed to be doing it therefore its not right that you pay hard earned money for a service such as that and a kid does it...I really dont care what you say I will be taking my business elsewhere like I said earlier if I wanted a kid doing it I would let my daughter and not have to pay her. If people want us to keep our money in the county and support local businesses they should make sure the services they are offering are worth the money.
wtf

Columbia, KY

#11 Nov 24, 2012
not happy wrote:
I beg your pardon I got the gel and the kid did it, she is not the one licensed to be doing it therefore its not right that you pay hard earned money for a service such as that and a kid does it...I really dont care what you say I will be taking my business elsewhere like I said earlier if I wanted a kid doing it I would let my daughter and not have to pay her. If people want us to keep our money in the county and support local businesses they should make sure the services they are offering are worth the money.
Dont pay attention to them. I dont blame you for being upset. If it was them paying they would be upset to. I would go somewhere else that knows a thing or two about running a buisness. She just opened you think she would start off doing things right. But this is moron county.
Love them

Glasgow, KY

#12 Nov 24, 2012
I have seen some wonderful work and they have done mine a couple times and they are great. For the holidays you ought to go see them..They are great!
eyes wide open

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Jun 27, 2013
Why doesn't someone help this lady out by giving her some advice on her business? I have been out there several times and her work is ok. But she is not very nice or friendly. The towels that are lying around are nasty, everything is dusty, she gets offended if you ask for a clean towel and she talks on the phone the whole time she is working. I would love to see her make a go of it cause we need this business in Tompkinsville but I am not the one to try to help her. If any of you know her on a personal level, see if you can give her some constructive criticism and maybe it would save her business.
Really

Glasgow, KY

#14 May 8, 2016
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont pay attention to them. I dont blame you for being upset. If it was them paying they would be upset to. I would go somewhere else that knows a thing or two about running a buisness. She just opened you think she would start off doing things right. But this is moron county.
Y'all just be nice dang they try there best and I'm sure y'all couldn't do no better! So just leave it alone damn!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 star 23 min white_trash 4
Bridget Jones 29 min RockinChick 16
Home to rent 1 hr Teresa M 2
Ashley jennings 1 hr FUCKINYOMAN 5
Sam Grider 2 hr Allen Her Ex 1
Snitch 2 hr Q- tip 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr think 165,622

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance