who is stephanie england?

Posted in the Tompkinsville Forum

Since: Sep 08

Baldwin City, KS

#1 Oct 18, 2008
is she single, a good lil shawty or a nasty ass?...just want to know whut kinda trouble im getting into?
so what

Glasgow, KY

#2 Oct 27, 2008
r u talkin about the stephanie england that sh** on boogie's chest and lied about it to everyone...yea she's married to spencer andrews now...
Bambi

Cave City, KY

#3 Oct 28, 2008
She is Louise Creeks daughter and yes she is married to Spencer Andrews.
pamela sue ryherd

Hartsville, TN

#4 Oct 28, 2008
Bambi wrote:
She is Louise Creeks daughter and yes she is married to Spencer Andrews.
why don't yall get a life and leave people alone??
by the way she is my cousin if yall can't say something nice don't say nothing at all...cause where it's her today ..it could be yall tomorrow
Bambi

Cave City, KY

#5 Oct 28, 2008
pamela sue ryherd wrote:
<quoted text>
by the way she is my cousin if yall can't say something nice don't say nothing at all...cause where it's her today ..it could be yall tomorrow
Does my comment show anything bad said about her? Seems like you have replied to the wrong comment. Better look again. I happen to know Louise, Stephanie and the whole bunch and I happen to like them.
pedro

Glasgow, KY

#6 Oct 28, 2008
pamela sue ryherd wrote:
<quoted text>
if your related to that trashy ho louise that taught stephanie how to use people to get what she wants like she does then that explains why your so stupid for starting this mess about yourself get a life because you really need one.
pamela sue ryherd

Hartsville, TN

#7 Oct 29, 2008
pedro wrote:
<quoted text>if your related to that trashy ho louise that taught stephanie how to use people to get what she wants like she does then that explains why your so stupid for starting this mess about yourself get a life because you really need one.
pedro dang ur just all over aint ya...i have a life at this time it is kinda sucky but i have a life oh and i have a heart also more than i can say for u turd face....i didnt start nothing bout me as u put it some other sad person started i just defended myself who in the hell is gonna sit back and do nothing or say nothing when their getting bashed like i have been and yes i am related to stephanie not her mother but her i may not see her but every once in a blue moon but still she is my family...

Since: Oct 08

fountain run

#8 Oct 29, 2008
how are you related to stephanie and not her mother? and this isn't about you. its about this stephanie girl whoever she is.
pam

Hartsville, TN

#9 Oct 31, 2008
lol her mother married my first cousin so stephanie is my 2nd cousin she's blood ya know her mom i could care less about ..
STEPHANIE ENGLAND-ANDREWS

Glasgow, KY

#10 Nov 7, 2008
if thats all ya'll have to do is sit around and talk about people that you don't even know. then you have no life at all. stay out of everyone's business. wake up and smell the coffee. OH AND JUST FOR EVERYONE'S INFORMATION: I NEVER SHIT ON BOOGIE!!!!!!!! GET OVER YOURSELFS AND GROW THE HELL UP.
THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR HELP PAM
Joe dirt

Madison, TN

#11 Nov 7, 2008
Stephanie what the hell is up, what the hell are you and spenser doin, still ridin in the hooptie, you know who this is you just have to think real hard, senior year we had STEWARTS math class together....... just think you'll figure it out tell spenser i said whats up
gal from tville

Jamestown, TN

#12 Mar 18, 2009
hey steph long time no see this is sarah tell uncle spencer i said hey and i had my lil her name is zaylea... hope to hear from ya soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min spaceship 132,245
Shellay Frazier and bronson Thompson 2 hr toplook 20
New police chief 7 hr truth 12
Why all the blue lights off of Columbia avenue 14 hr seriously 2
Looking for a male lab to breed w/ my female (Feb '09) 20 hr Jeremey 202
small house or trailor 21 hr helpin 3
who's the best dirt bike rider in t-ville (Apr '09) Sat Vito 23
Tompkinsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tompkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tompkinsville News, Events & Info