Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

They need to fire the young smart elic that work's there! My Wife and I had been eating there on occasion,However we stopped there today. And this young black guy that works there,Was sitting outside talking on the phone. And when my wife walked by she Heard Him tell the person on the Phone, That he didn't know why ALL these White folk's had to come down there to eat. Well He don't have to worry, As long as he's employed there. We won't be back.
He has some kind of Design cut in his hair.So as not to confuse him with anyone else...
why

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

Why didnt you just take it up with the guy, instead of airing it all over topix....jerk
working

Baldwin City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

he was having to work thats why he was mad he would rather sell his dope
Southside

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

why wrote:
Why didnt you just take it up with the guy, instead of airing it all over topix....jerk
I would guess he would of acted like a lil punk azz thug like most young blacks typically do in this small town!!! Mind you this is an educated guess......
proud citizen

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

Ex customer wrote:
They need to fire the young smart elic that work's there! My Wife and I had been eating there on occasion,However we stopped there today. And this young black guy that works there,Was sitting outside talking on the phone. And when my wife walked by she Heard Him tell the person on the Phone, That he didn't know why ALL these White folk's had to come down there to eat. Well He don't have to worry, As long as he's employed there. We won't be back.
He has some kind of Design cut in his hair.So as not to confuse him with anyone else...
Sounds to me like you are a racist punk...eat camel dung.
Southside

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

proud citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like you are a racist punk...eat camel dung.
I would think that R and S would be the last place for a racist to eat,seeing how it was a black started bussiness and always been black owned i know of and Anita is one of the nicest people in the world and i never known her or tommy keys to show any ethnic favoritism........ You my friend aare a fool!!!!
why

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

Southside wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think that R and S would be the last place for a racist to eat,seeing how it was a black started bussiness and always been black owned i know of and Anita is one of the nicest people in the world and i never known her or tommy keys to show any ethnic favoritism........ You my friend aare a fool!!!!
You are exactly right, Ms. Anita is a fine lady and they always treat me with the upmost respect! Great BBQ & Great People!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

Southside wrote:
<quoted text>
I would guess he would of acted like a lil punk azz thug like most young blacks typically do in this small town!!! Mind you this is an educated guess......
There was nothing educated about that response.
yep

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

He is her famly,she is always trying to help him but he don't want to help himself.he could care less if he causes her to lose customers or not!
proud citizen

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

Southside wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey loser, I wasn't refering to Anita, I was referring to the punk who was upset about a black worker...so you can eat some camel dung loser
Ex customer

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

why wrote:
For your information, My wife didn't tell me until after we left. Because she knew I would have said something to him about it. And Anita wasn't there because my wife was going to tell her about it. Besides I thought we all had the same color Blood, As well as The same color money. And we Drove from another county Just to eat there. We shouldn't be subjected to such ignorance at a business, We are spending our hard earned money at.......Jerk!!!!!!
setting on the phone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Are you sure the guy setting on the phone even worked there, could have been some dude setting there and tell the other end of the phone wondering why they come down here and eat.
Ex customer

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

setting on the phone wrote:
Are you sure the guy setting on the phone even worked there, could have been some dude setting there and tell the other end of the phone wondering why they come down here and eat.
yeah I'm sure he works there, He has been there wearing that red apron everytime We have been there. Don't think anyone that didn't work there, would be wearing a Red apron and shoveling coals from the fire. Do you?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

Only one person and one comment is NOT going to ruin a damn thing for me. I'd ignore what I overhear and go on and eat. Good food wins VS some strangers comment that was overheard.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

ive been ther a couplr times and have seen the boy your referring to. never heard him say anything myself but have picked up on a deffinate attitude. honestly i chalk it up to young folks these days and ther lack on manners and go on bout my business . i'm with mr.brown good food deffinately beats a smart a** ki teenager lol
proud citizen

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

Ex customer wrote:
<quoted text>For your information, My wife didn't tell me until after we left. Because she knew I would have said something to him about it. And Anita wasn't there because my wife was going to tell her about it. Besides I thought we all had the same color Blood, As well as The same color money. And we Drove from another county Just to eat there. We shouldn't be subjected to such ignorance at a business, We are spending our hard earned money at.......Jerk!!!!!!
You are the type people that businesses don't want. If it was my place and you complained about something as trivial as this I would tell you to get the hell out and not come back...you sound like a upity couple who think they are better than everone else.
just sayin

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

proud citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the type people that businesses don't want. If it was my place and you complained about something as trivial as this I would tell you to get the hell out and not come back...you sound like a upity couple who think they are better than everone else.
How is it trivial that he is complaining about a racist comment being directed at him? Yes, it was by a young punk. But, it would bother me also if i overheard him sayin "why do these white ppl come here to eat". I am a white person too. And I love the barbecue at R &S also. He should be happy that we the citizens of monroe county spend our hard earned money there which in turn keeps the business up and going. Which in turn keeps his job. When you work at a restaurant you have to deal with ppl. Black, white, mexican, bosnian, or asian. It is poor people skills to make racist comments about your customers!!!
Anonymous

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

why wrote:
why you are the jerk
Ex customer

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

proud citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and I'm sure you would stay in business for a long time with that attitude. If you were to ever talk to me that way, For bringing something of that nature to your attention. Well let me say this, You would get a very Quick lesson in manner's. and as for being A racist, or Uppity as you called it. If I was either, I assure you I wouldn't be Eating at a black owned BBQ. Or driving down in the Hood to get it. People are so intelligent it amazes Me.
Ex customer

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

Richard M Brown wrote:
Only one person and one comment is NOT going to ruin a damn thing for me. I'd ignore what I overhear and go on and eat. Good food wins VS some strangers comment that was overheard.
Yes but there is Other places to eat in T-ville, That has good food also, Like the red barn BBQ,And You don't have to be subjected to such immaturity over there....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 16 min Buzz Brain 1,069
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr wtf 151,029
arrest 2 hr Mr Smith 7
Sheriff 2 hr Mr Smith 129
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr yourmommm 1,048
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Khatru 130,451
jeremy carter and marsha lovelace 9 hr Lou 4
•••
•••
Tompkinsville Dating