katrina copas and eddie paul murphy
I hope

Glasgow, KY

#28 Feb 6, 2011
They both are thrown in Prison an never see the light of day again. That is just 2 pieces of trash that would be off the street. One of them Queers are just as bad as the other....
crooked court

Glasgow, KY

#29 Feb 6, 2011
concerned wrote:
why don't they punish the rat as well as the cop i'm not taking up for him what so ever but they must know she had bad intentions during the whole undercover thing or she wouldnt have been recording them having sex..come on now why would you be recording this unless you are intentionally setting someone up....also they shouldnt even be using her for an informant when the rat are nothing but a dope head themselves...what sense does it make to pay dope heads to rat on dope heads...is our law that lazy to have to pay people to do their jobs....why dont we just hire the dope heads to work as the law apparently we would get alot more done the way it seems its probally our tax dollars paying the dope rats anyways.....
so true ,so god awfully true
SO WHAT

Elizabethtown, KY

#31 Feb 7, 2011
ID LIKE TO HAVE A PIECE OF EDDIE PAUL MYSELF
2 classy

Elizabethtown, KY

#32 Feb 7, 2011
what wrote:
What does his wife an two daughters think about all this?
Still thinking they are better than everybody else!
Discussed

Baldwin City, KS

#33 Feb 7, 2011
I think this stuff is slandering and should be off limits. If you take part in it you should be held libel and made to pay.
crooked court

Glasgow, KY

#34 Feb 7, 2011
Discussed wrote:
I think this stuff is slandering and should be off limits. If you take part in it you should be held libel and made to pay.
then don't reply ,no one is bothering you about anything .and it's only slander if it isn't the TRUTH.
tompkinsville bitch

Osage City, KS

#35 Feb 7, 2011
theses cops up here most of them dont do their job like the way they should they got their picks if your not a dope head or have money to give them they wanna treat ya like crap and take ya to jail.they can talk crap to you and do what they want and you cant do anything but go to jail im not scared of any of them and im gonna stand my ground with them when im in the right
proud citizen

Elizabethtown, KY

#36 Feb 8, 2011
tompkinsville bitch wrote:
theses cops up here most of them dont do their job like the way they should they got their picks if your not a dope head or have money to give them they wanna treat ya like crap and take ya to jail.they can talk crap to you and do what they want and you cant do anything but go to jail im not scared of any of them and im gonna stand my ground with them when im in the right
I am way up in the age department and I have never ever been taken to jail. I have never been stopped by a city or county police officer. So how come they are always wanting to take you to jail...maybe you are a pos loser who don't abide by the law. Eat camel dung loser.
Reader

Albany, KY

#37 Feb 8, 2011
proud citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am way up in the age department and I have never ever been taken to jail. I have never been stopped by a city or county police officer. So how come they are always wanting to take you to jail...maybe you are a pos loser who don't abide by the law. Eat camel dung loser.
(Proud Citizen) eat camel dung yourself, you sure seem to like it an awful lot.
sure

Munfordville, KY

#40 Feb 8, 2011
tompkinsville bitch wrote:
theses cops up here most of them dont do their job like the way they should they got their picks if your not a dope head or have money to give them they wanna treat ya like crap and take ya to jail.they can talk crap to you and do what they want and you cant do anything but go to jail im not scared of any of them and im gonna stand my ground with them when im in the right
It is like you never do anything but it is always someone elses fault and it always a different person each day....LMAO
Deviant_Defiance

Clinton, IA

#41 Feb 9, 2011
proud citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to fire someone and lock them up for having sex..you need to get laid...eat some camel dung loser.
LOL!! No thank you Proud Citizen. I have no desire to eat what you seem to have quite a taste for. It's like hamburger meat for you isn't it?
wonderer

Glasgow, KY

#42 Feb 10, 2011
How did he go from being a butcher to a detective anyway? Aint he a old man now, he can be a butcher again. No police agency is hiring anyone that old.
agree

Glasgow, KY

#43 Feb 10, 2011
I don't know about the rest of you all, but personally myself, Proud Citizen is getting on my nerves with his idiotic and ignorant comments on here. He comments on every topic and thinks he knows everything. I for one think he has a crush on Eddie Paul. What about the rest of you all? Do you all think he has a crush on him? I never did like Katrina but you have to admitt she was pretty clever taping all that. A narc taping a detective. What a great story to write about. I think I am going to start my own website and write about stories from topix. I think I would be good at it. Does this mean that all of Eddie Paul's cases will have to be thrown out? And if so, I guess we know now why Katrina played him like she did. Maybe in some odd way she knew this was her way of getting back at him for making her be a narc in the first place because I was told that he paid her child support and supplied her drug habit for being an informant for him and come on, she is a beautiful woman, what man wouldn't take it when it's thrown in his face? Guess his marriage is ruined!!! if it wasn't already. I'm like wonderer, how do you go from being a butcher to a detective? He clearly had no schooling for this because he became a detective to quick after joining the force. Any comments would be helpful. And this goes to the slandering, the person is right. It's only slander if it's not true and it has to be true or else Eddie Paul would make it a point to let the town know it wasn't. That's what I would do if people was slandering my name all over here and the alligations against me were untrue. But in reality we all know they are true so Proud Idiot looks like you'll just have to get over it, swallow your pride and admitt you were wrong and your wanna be boyfriend is a fraud. I know the truth hurts but you will find a way to deal with it. I have an idea, maybe you can go into your kitchen and eat some camel dung, maybe that will make you feel better. LOL Sorry that was just to good to pass up.
Agree Right With You

Albany, KY

#44 Feb 10, 2011
He was hired as a Resource Officer at the MCMS, you know like Wally Watson the convicted felon that was assigned as the Resource Officer at the old High School. He went from there to being a police officer, from there to being a regular old detective, from there to being the main man DEA. Anyways, that is the way I remember it, someone correct me if I am wrong.
Pauly

Rochester, NY

#45 Feb 10, 2011
What was Wally's felony charge?
agree

Glasgow, KY

#46 Feb 10, 2011
You are absolutely right. But tell me, what is it going to take to get some good law enforcement in this town? Myself, I do have alot of respect for Kerry Denton and Brian Coffelt. I know alot of people don't like them and they are entitled to their opinions the same as I am. I even like Frog and love Roger Barlow, but when a detective sleeps with his own informant, come on now. That is totaly messed up. I guarantee you though he will be back at his job as detective in no time. We all know how this town is and it's as crooked as all get out and everyone knows it. Some just don't want to admitt it, you know some like Proud Citizen-Proud Idiot. I just wish this town could get straightened out because it's not the people who do crime that make the town look bad, it's the crooked cops and justice system that's making us look bad. But now that is my opinion and noone has to agree with me. I would just love to see this town get better.
Agree Right With You

Albany, KY

#47 Feb 10, 2011
Pauly wrote:
What was Wally's felony charge?
If I remember right, robbing a bank, long time ago.
Agree Right With You

Albany, KY

#48 Feb 10, 2011
agree wrote:
You are absolutely right. But tell me, what is it going to take to get some good law enforcement in this town? Myself, I do have alot of respect for Kerry Denton and Brian Coffelt. I know alot of people don't like them and they are entitled to their opinions the same as I am. I even like Frog and love Roger Barlow, but when a detective sleeps with his own informant, come on now. That is totaly messed up. I guarantee you though he will be back at his job as detective in no time. We all know how this town is and it's as crooked as all get out and everyone knows it. Some just don't want to admitt it, you know some like Proud Citizen-Proud Idiot. I just wish this town could get straightened out because it's not the people who do crime that make the town look bad, it's the crooked cops and justice system that's making us look bad. But now that is my opinion and noone has to agree with me. I would just love to see this town get better.
I say he will be back within a weeks time. Monroe County at its best. I would also like to see changes for the good of the town and people.
agree

Glasgow, KY

#49 Feb 10, 2011
Me too. The people in this town deseves better than they are getting and the sad part is, it's the crooked cops and system that is screwing it up for us all. How did it get this bad? Someone tell me please.
close

Osage City, KS

#50 Feb 10, 2011
Agree Right With You wrote:
<quoted text>
If I remember right, robbing a bank, long time ago.
you are close, but he didn't rob the bank, he was the driver so he went to prison too..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min Felix 148,125
Evil people 1 hr undertaker 3
Jail 1 hr Jill 1
Lord lord 1 hr Oh my lord 6
Jamie Comer Runs Again! 15 hr drunk redneck 16
Cult in Red Boiling Springs 20 hr al capone 3
Auction Sat Just wondering 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages