Riley

United States

#1 Sep 28, 2012
Im against marijuana used for purposes other than medical use. Why do some politicians or so they proclaim themselves publicly denounce its uses. It is scientific proven that it helps with certain diseases. Pain pills destroy the liver and the body becomes physically dependent on the chemicals. I can't stand a retard trying run for representative and is nothing more than an antagonizer speaking against it when they know nothing. If a person with terminal cancer needs marijuana as a medication then give them that right. The guy can't win any office and will only take votes away from qualified candidates. Grow up and stop speaking and advertising on subjects which your not qualified. Speak about kicking cowshit or jacking bulls, this your qualified for. I know it makes you feel important to those idiots who support you.
upday

Glasgow, KY

#2 Sep 28, 2012
yes i do
Weed

Bettendorf, IA

#3 Sep 28, 2012
I live here in KY and I have prescriptions for MM due to glaucoma and nerve damage from diabetes. I'm only 24 so at first I thought I would have fun and smoke with all my friends. I was living in virginia at the time and I travel there twice a month for a refill. Anyways, yeah all of my old high school friends would try to buy it off of me but the relief it caused me from the pain in my legs, I don't think I would trade my MM for anything (other than new eyes and new legs) I smoked weed as a teenager but around 18 I quit when Doctors started me on Vicodin and other pain killers and just this year they started me on MM and when I'm not obliterated high out of my mind (I only smoke when I have pain.. I don't smoke every day even) I have more energy, feel better and the depression that comes with Diabetes is more manageable which I think is because my body isn't wasting so much energy on the liver to filter the medication. So MM is great. It should be looked into more for other medicinal purposes. Thank you for reading
Agreed

United States

#4 Sep 28, 2012
Well one of the idiots in Monroe county running for office doesn't approve of it, I guess he is a physician along with being a knob licker. Obviously no one in his family or friends are sick. Purely pathetic and anyone who would waste their time or energy voting for this embesol needs serious psychiatric help. Love the photo of him in the paper though.
Riley

New Albany, IN

#5 Sep 28, 2012
This clown runs for political office every time and never wins. I can see why after expressing what he supports. Just look at the Facebook photos and the number he has drinking beer and partying down like he's 21. That's the responsible individual whom i want speaking for my district. Only in amerIca can an idiot run for office and only in America an idiot may actually win. So you go ahead and talk against medical professionals and other scientific facts. I wonder if he is against industrial hemp also? I bet not considering there's allot of ass to kiss on that subject. I wonder if he'll chickenshit out and drop out a couple weeks before the election after he's had the attention he wants so dearly.:)
fact

Cave City, KY

#6 Sep 28, 2012
A man that had been in a coma from a head injury.Was given MM and he awoke from a 8 year coma.This happened in the midle eastern country of Saudi Arabia, I think. I will try and find the story and post it. The MM help activate his brain waves.I was given by a Doctor marinol which is the active ingredient in marijuana.My medicare,nor medicade would pay for it.For a 2 week suply it would cost 437.29,and when you draw 709.00 a mounth. The cost would be out of my price range.And you know that a 65.00 dollor bag of weed would last me for 2 months.But why let people grow their own medicine. The rich people make any money that away.And god knows that politicans didn't invest in pharmaceuticals for that to happen.
fact

Cave City, KY

#7 Sep 28, 2012
TYPO The rich people couldn't make any money that away.
Larry

New Albany, IN

#8 Sep 28, 2012
Well an individual running for state rep doesn't support it. Hint, if the birthmark was bigger he'd be another Gorbachev. Someone needs to put a muzzle on the guy. Damn shame!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min THE TRUTH 174,891
Tasha Walker (Jul '17) 1 hr Checked records 107
Dana Hammer (Emery) 3 hr lisa 6
News Tompkinsville officer indicted (Mar '11) 3 hr 2 cents 15
the capps family(what do u think) 3 hr short-cake 29
Connie England (the Green Hills Ho) (May '09) 4 hr short-cake 36
Sorry man 5 hr Enough 4
wes stephens (Jun '12) 7 hr Boring 39
County Clerk Teresa Sheffield-Stupid or Crazy? (Apr '09) Apr 22 NotGoingToLetItGo 102

Tompkinsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages