lookinformrright

Chicago, IL

#1 Dec 27, 2012
I met him on a dating site awhile back,I looked him up on Facebook but it says he has a girlfriend, he said he was single.
lookinformrright

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Dec 27, 2012
Does anyone know anything about him.his Facebook said he was from this town
yeah

Glasgow, KY

#3 Dec 27, 2012
he is a very good man he is smart and very good looking. I also heard that he is really good in bed because he has a 14 inch penis.
stfu

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Dec 30, 2012
lookinformrright wrote:
Does anyone know anything about him.his Facebook said he was from this town
the Rodney Whiteside I know was a crack head but I hear he cleaned up and is off it and has been.I don't know how true the 14inches part is,drugs ruined his face,but he is a decent guy
lookinformrright

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Dec 30, 2012
I met him on meet me about a month or so ago,is he single??
lil taylor

Glasgow, KY

#6 Dec 30, 2012
i had rodneys big pecker when he lived in tompkinville and it is no lie he is atleast 12 in long he is really smart probably smartest man i have evver met and he is super in the sack.
this is funny

Cave City, KY

#7 Dec 30, 2012
This hole forum is a side splitter...Thanks for the laughs!!!!!!!
wowreally

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Dec 31, 2012
I have had sex with him,and his "pecker"is nowhere near 12in,just seems that way cause he is skinny,he has prolly 8-9,but not 12.smart?smartest man you know?surely not.now that is comedy.super in the sack?he was good but damn you bi#$%s are going to far.
Rodney

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Dec 31, 2012
who are u? asking about me because i dont know u? yeah and lil taylor or whoever i dont know u please stop post stuff here about me when i dont u r u dont no me.if u do why are u here posting stuff about my penis and our personal sex activities because that my and your personal bussiness not for people hear on topixs to clown.if u have personal issues with me. leave me a message and how to contact u and we see what the problem.
GUESSWHO

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jan 1, 2013
RODNEY GO DOWN TO FEEDBACK AND DO WHAT IT TELLS YOU AND THEY WILL TAKE IT OFF FOR YOU..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miitary Advisers in Iraq 1 hr jan 24
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr wow 131,389
Who's gonna be Tvilles next mayor? 2 hr cat woman 10
Good true Doctors very thin in T-ville 7 hr daddy 26
Tompkinsville Music Thread (Jun '12) 7 hr Musikologist 23
is jonathan mails single 9 hr Leave Him Alone 2
Millwood employees using and selling drugs 11 hr Big T 12
Tompkinsville Dating
Find my Match

Tompkinsville Jobs