i know

Greenbrier, AR

#1 Dec 4, 2009
does anyone in tompkinsville actually think Melissa Bates is a good person??? I heard she had her 5-year-old daughter sent oof...what kind of a mother does that??? Also she is opening her legs to every MEXICAN that she sees....hope they wear condoms, because she is eat up with Chylamdia....at least thats what i heard.....
lmfao

Glasgow, KY

#2 Dec 5, 2009
i know wrote:
does anyone in tompkinsville actually think Melissa Bates is a good person??? I heard she had her 5-year-old daughter sent off...what kind of a mother does that??? Also she is opening her legs to every MEXICAN that she sees....hope they wear condoms, because she is eat up with Cclymidia....at least thats what i heard.....
this sounds like alicia
What I ThAnK

Bolivar, MO

#3 Dec 13, 2009
She is a big fat ugly ho she is nasty and no good for nothing they need to send her off some where.
i know

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Dec 15, 2009
lol so true so true
WhYnOt

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Dec 17, 2009
I don't see how she has had them kid's as long as the old slut has in them old nasty apartment's.
ant scared

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Dec 31, 2009
she is a nasty ho she slept with my man while i was in the hospital having his baby and now she does not know if her last one is his or not her and her friend christina r f**king mexicans for money about 10 to 20 dollars a pop if that ant nasty i dont know what is
confused

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Jan 2, 2010
when did she go up on her prise?
confused

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Jan 2, 2010
i mean price,NO PRISE THERE
Wondering

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jan 2, 2010
Is she Norman's sister?
confused

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Jan 3, 2010
I think he would have killed by now.
t-ville melissa bates

Baldwin City, KS

#11 Jan 30, 2010
hey 4 all of yall out there it isnt none of yalls bisness wat i do w/ my life and kids!!! if any one is open their legs to any mexican its all yall!!!!
christina

Park City, KY

#13 Feb 3, 2010
the only mexican im "spreading my legs to is my boyfriend so if you dont know then you need to keep your mouth shut! I know what im doing and as long as i know that then thats all that matters so i really dont give a rats a** what you have to say about me. If your more worried about what im doing then your either sad with your life (if you have one) or yout a lesbian. Get over it because i have a great life to live and im not a lesbian!
And you need to leave melissa and her kids alone what she does with her kids is her business not yours she laid in labor with them she had them and she has raised them you didnt have any part in any of it so keep your nose where it belongs.
I think it would be best if the next time you have something to say you say it to our faces because there is no reason to be putting stupid lies on this dumb website! What do you get out of it? Its so childish!
Phone Buddy

Lexington, KY

#14 Feb 3, 2010
christina you cheating on cameran?
ILLTELLYa

Leitchfield, KY

#15 Feb 3, 2010
I think she is a nasty peice of sh!t!!!
shea

Glasgow, KY

#16 Feb 11, 2010
kates sister?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Begging for money 35 min common sense 22
jail closing (Nov '11) 35 min Gary 33
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalsForever 149,662
Those state boys still tackling those babes fro... Sun Nedward 5
Little joe Sun Betsy 5
1975 Hascal B. Haile guitar Jul 23 woowsie 1
Brandon Schakel and his sister's. The Truth Jul 23 Not guilty 11 4

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages