First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wonder who

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 10, 2008
anyone know anything about her someone is trying to fix her up with my lil bro who is she all we know is she has been married at least one time. is she ok and who is her family is she from tville dont know anything good or bad about her
yahoo1

Manchester, TN

#2 Sep 10, 2008
joanne or joanna?
youknow

Munfordville, KY

#3 Sep 10, 2008
wonder who wrote:
anyone know anything about her someone is trying to fix her up with my lil bro who is she all we know is she has been married at least one time. is she ok and who is her family is she from tville dont know anything good or bad about her
I am sure thats the reason...what a loser you are. Hope someone starts a thread on you.
whoru

Glasgow, KY

#4 Sep 10, 2008
wonder who wrote:
Tell us your name so we can know you are being honest about your reason for asking.
wonder who

Lexington, KY

#5 Sep 10, 2008
based on the smart answers so far i think i will tell him to just stay away.
whoru

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 10, 2008
lol thats what i thought....
family

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Sep 21, 2008
wonder who wrote:
which brother?
wondering

Trinity, TX

#8 Sep 25, 2008
youngest brother, heard thru the grapevine she has 2 children and has been married also heard that she doesn't get along with the kids dad but didn't know if it was her fault or his. just don't won't little brother to get involved with someone who is a bad person, we just don't know anything about her good or bad, for all we know she may be the best person around just would like a little info no harm intended
yeah

Glasgow, KY

#9 Sep 25, 2008
Well, its not a very nice person who will get on here asking about someone using that persons name but not telling their own..Who are you and your brother? You may be bad people and we'd all like to know more. Do you get along with your xs? Weird, you seem to think it's ok to have people discuss her, but WHO ARE YOU??????
Franklin

Glasgow, KY

#10 Sep 25, 2008
wondering wrote:
youngest brother, heard thru the grapevine she has 2 children and has been married also heard that she doesn't get along with the kids dad but didn't know if it was her fault or his. just don't won't little brother to get involved with someone who is a bad person, we just don't know anything about her good or bad, for all we know she may be the best person around just would like a little info no harm intended
The only Joanna Wheeler that I know is the one that was from Gamaliel/Bugtussle area. Wheeler was her maiden name. I know the girl. She is easy, I had her; doesn't matter if married or not. You can ask around town about the girl. She was about ready to get her butt kicked by a guy's wife. She also got pregnant at one time by a married man and aborted the baby. She was a nice girl but she and her family are nothing but trouble. You take her you take her whole family not matter how bad one of them screws up or even if it was her fault or not. And the reason I don't put my name on here is because her family will gang up on you and gut you; they always pack a knife, gun, or something. They can't fight fair. But she was okay in bed and free piece so it wasn't that much of a waste.
yeah

Glasgow, KY

#11 Sep 25, 2008
Franklin wrote:
<quoted text>
The only Joanna Wheeler that I know is the one that was from Gamaliel/Bugtussle area. Wheeler was her maiden name. I know the girl. She is easy, I had her; doesn't matter if married or not. You can ask around town about the girl. She was about ready to get her butt kicked by a guy's wife. She also got pregnant at one time by a married man and aborted the baby. She was a nice girl but she and her family are nothing but trouble. You take her you take her whole family not matter how bad one of them screws up or even if it was her fault or not. And the reason I don't put my name on here is because her family will gang up on you and gut you; they always pack a knife, gun, or something. They can't fight fair. But she was okay in bed and free piece so it wasn't that much of a waste.
you are such a lier..With the size of all the men in that family they have no reason to pack weapons.lol...you are a big coward, spreading lies and rumors and too chicken to give your name..spread your nasty, filthy rumors, but anyone that has a brain knows you are just what you sound like..an unhappy,trouble making GOSSIP...You are really low..so sad
yeah

Glasgow, KY

#12 Sep 25, 2008
it's a good quality the family has to stick up for their little sister..i know them all and u have no clue what u r talking about FRANKLIN..lol
Franklin

Glasgow, KY

#13 Sep 25, 2008
I hit a nerve. And yes it is good that you stick up for your sister BUT when she screws with a married man (oops, men) and the woman goes after her (which I think the woman shouldn't have went after Joanna, should've the husband) and the family steps in saying it was not poor Joanna's fault and they will kick your butt if you don't leave her alone. It takes two not one to have an affair. And I will correct myself on they pack weapons. I know of two of them that pack knives and have tried to use them in a one on one fight. And as far as me being a LIAR, I am not. And I know a lot more than you think about Joanna. If she doesn't want stuff known about her she shouldn't tell it and not make enemies that do tell it. And I do know them ALL. I grew up around them. I will say there is one that can kick butt. And as far as me being a coward, I don't want them ALL knocking on my door ready to take me out in front of my son and they would. What I'm telling is no different than what everyone else knows. Like I said before just ask others about her.
yeah

Glasgow, KY

#14 Sep 25, 2008
I am not her brother or sister if thats what you think. I know the family. Thats all. The only nerve you hit with me is that you still haven't told us who you are. Oh yeah, your scared I forgot. I would be too. Being that all of her brothers are around 6"5. lol...yeah they pack weapons..lol..just their fists..thats why you are scared
Franklin

Glasgow, KY

#15 Sep 25, 2008
yeah yeah yeah. Like I said before, I know them and if it was one on one and nothing else that would be different but it's not. And I didn't say or think that you were one of her brothers or sisters. And didn't one of her brothers have an affair with one of his best friends wives and live with them for years. And doing this in his best friends own home with his best friends own two sons there. HMMMMMMMMMM!!!! There is more crap that I can say but someone asked about the girl because of their sib was going to be involved with Joanna and I was just letting them know what they are getting themselves into. People change but I haven't seen that yet with her.
yeah

Glasgow, KY

#16 Sep 25, 2008
Franklin wrote:
yeah yeah yeah. Like I said before, I know them and if it was one on one and nothing else that would be different but it's not. And I didn't say or think that you were one of her brothers or sisters. And didn't one of her brothers have an affair with one of his best friends wives and live with them for years. And doing this in his best friends own home with his best friends own two sons there. HMMMMMMMMMM!!!! There is more crap that I can say but someone asked about the girl because of their sib was going to be involved with Joanna and I was just letting them know what they are getting themselves into. People change but I haven't seen that yet with her.
Yeah, I'm sure you can SAY alot, but I know one thing you won't say YOUR NAME..LOL
Franklin

Glasgow, KY

#17 Sep 25, 2008
yeah yeah yeah. What is your name? HMMMMMMM!!!!! I don't see your name on here either. And I can give you more and more and more and more. Like I said before I know the family too. I think I know them way more than you do.
yeah

Glasgow, KY

#18 Sep 25, 2008
Is that what you think? Well, then it has to be true..lol..You seem to know everything about everyone else, but you really know nothing. I don't need to post my name. I am not a coward that gets on here and puts people down and tells PERSONAL things that is noones business and exaggerated gossip. Sordof sounds like you are an x of hers seeking revenge. Sad..I am stopping now with this fuss with you. I hope you get some psychiatric help to get over her..We all have past loves that have dumped us. Its hard but we MOVE ON..lol
Franklin

Glasgow, KY

#19 Sep 25, 2008
I didn't say I knew everything about everyone. You are. And what are you doing? The same. And I'm sure, so sure, that you are rude when someone asks a question or you start a forum about someone using their name. And I'm not a 'SORT OF' an x on her revenge list. We are friends. Truth hurts doesn't it. Help! HMMM! I don't need any. I'm not getting upset over this. You are the one that is getting bent out of shape over this. And I was never into her like that. It was a one time thing with her. It was good but not great and not good enough for seconds. And as far as dumping, there was no dumping on either part. Here is the thing, we weren't an item. It was just plain sex. It will be okay. Oh yeah LOL.
GHS Grad

Glasgow, KY

#20 Sep 25, 2008
yeah wrote:
Is that what you think? Well, then it has to be true..lol..You seem to know everything about everyone else, but you really know nothing. I don't need to post my name. I am not a coward that gets on here and puts people down and tells PERSONAL things that is noones business and exaggerated gossip. Sordof sounds like you are an x of hers seeking revenge. Sad..I am stopping now with this fuss with you. I hope you get some psychiatric help to get over her..We all have past loves that have dumped us. Its hard but we MOVE ON..lol
Is she a sister to Carol Wheeler , who graduated in 1977 ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr taking my chances 170,071
Happy Thanksgiving! 2 hr just me 1
Teacher's are telling our children to shutup in... (May '09) 16 hr Redmitchell 223
Tiffany Philpot single mother Wed Yep 5
Comer Continues To Lie (Sep '14) Wed KnowYourPlace 53
Darrell Ford Trial (Jul '12) Tue ther sheriff 182
Looking for a male lab to breed w/ my female (Feb '09) Tue Jesse0750 287

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages