Gun Appreciation Day
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gun Rights

Greenbrier, AR

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 19-2013 to be GUN APPRECIATION DAY. Every one in TVILLE that can and will, letÂ’s meet at the old court house on the front lawn at 9:00 Am. Till 12:00 pm. Make a sign to show Obama that he will not take any gun rights away from the American peopl.
LETS DO IT
Juan Manuel Marquez

Tompkinsville, KY

#2 Jan 10, 2013
That wont prove anything.
Joe

Covington, KY

#3 Jan 10, 2013
Nobody is trying to take your guns away, you ignorant hick.
Sean Penndejo

United States

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Juan Manuel Marquez wrote:
That wont prove anything.
It will prove something to the people of Tompkinsville.
Look You were invited to a parking lot the other day,and didn't participate for one reason or another.That was your own business,no one else.If you care about the second amendment then come.If you don't then "No es asunto tuyo" but either way,Te deseo Lo mejor amigo.
Read this JOE Gun Rights

Greenbrier, AR

#5 Jan 10, 2013
By Carrie Dann and Ali Weinberg, NBC News

Updated 4:10 p.m.-- The National Rifle Association on Thursday said it was 'disappointed' with the results of a meeting with the gun violence prevention task force led by Vice President Joe Biden.

"We were disappointed with how little this meeting had to do with keeping our children safe and how much it had to do with an agenda to attack the Second Amendment," the NRA wrote in a statement after a closed-door meeting with administration officials and other gun groups. "While claiming that no policy proposals would be 'prejudged,' this Task Force spent most of its time on proposed restrictions on lawful firearms owners - honest, taxpaying, hardworking Americans."
Gun Rights

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Jan 10, 2013
Joe. Please make no mistake. Obama is trying to take every gun you have away. He`s not fooling around.
Joe

Covington, KY

#7 Jan 10, 2013
What do you expect the NRA to say? The only thing they're worried about is money.

Like I said earlier, no one is "taking your guns". But there are going to restrictions that are proposed. I think people should be allowed to have a handgun, or a hunting rifle. But I can't think of any good reason why citizens should have access to assault rifles. That's the issue here.
Joe

Covington, KY

#8 Jan 10, 2013
Gun Rights wrote:
Joe. Please make no mistake. Obama is trying to take every gun you have away. He`s not fooling around.
If you truly believe that; then you're not a very smart person.
Gun Rights

Greenbrier, AR

#9 Jan 10, 2013
Joe your a retard. Your the reason people like obama can do the things that they do.
Joe

Louisville, KY

#10 Jan 11, 2013
Gun Rights wrote:
Joe your a retard. Your the reason people like obama can do the things that they do.
It's 'you're' not 'your'.
You didn't address my point. Everyone should have handguns and hunting rifles. Tell me why you need an assault rifle and a 20 round clip?
mike

Glasgow, KY

#11 Jan 11, 2013
Stay safe. Stay second amendment.
sick and tired

Albany, GA

#12 Jan 11, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
It's 'you're' not 'your'.
You didn't address my point. Everyone should have handguns and hunting rifles. Tell me why you need an assault rifle and a 20
round clip?
to defend ourselves, from the muslim takeover !! why do you think obama bin laden is depleating our military!! taking our guns away, so America can't defend ourselves!! you & the rest of the sorry lazy, want a handout Americans need to get off your lazy asses, & wake up obama is an anti-American,muslim, lying asshole!!!!! that is ruining America!!!
mike

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jan 11, 2013
Buy up all the amo you can. Be prepared to hide your side arms if necessary. This country is going down the tubes fast. Stay safe. Stay second amendment.
me

Antioch, TN

#14 Jan 11, 2013
sick and tired wrote:
<quoted text>to defend ourselves, from the muslim takeover !! why do you think obama bin laden is depleating our military!! taking our guns away, so America can't defend ourselves!! you & the rest of the sorry lazy, want a handout Americans need to get off your lazy asses, & wake up obama is an anti-American,muslim, lying asshole!!!!! that is ruining America!!!
Did you run hide your car and stockpile gas when they first introduced speed limits? Idiot. They are only passing safer regulations. And Obama is a Christian. If he is a Muslim then so are you because you call yourself one same as him. I bet u praise Allah in the privacy of your own home like I'm sure u think he does.
Gun Rights

Greenbrier, AR

#15 Jan 11, 2013
Me- You are one stupid SOB. You Obama loven peace of Muslim She#t.
sick and tired

Albany, GA

#17 Jan 11, 2013
me wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you run hide your car and stockpile gas when they first introduced speed limits? Idiot. They are only passing safer regulations. And Obama is a Christian. If he is a Muslim then so are you because you call yourself one same as him. I bet u praise Allah in the privacy of your own home like I'm sure u think he does.
so you dont think obama bin laden is a muslim, then why is he taking the oath on the koran. NO i dont praise allah babba ding dong!!!!! i worship GOD & GOD only
come a knocky

Lexington, KY

#18 Jan 11, 2013
Seriously people Obama cannot take all of your little guns away because he can not create a law that overpowers the Second Amendment. Maybe if you hicks would take the chance to actually educate your selves before you start bad mouthing Obama then you could know something.
Joe

Covington, KY

#19 Jan 11, 2013
sick and tired wrote:
<quoted text>
so you dont think obama bin laden is a muslim, then why is he taking the oath on the koran. NO i dont praise allah babba ding dong!!!!! i worship GOD & GOD only
obama is taking his oath on the "koran"? I didn't know this. Do you mind showing me proof of this?

Go ahead...I'll wait.
Juan Manuel Marquez

Tompkinsville, KY

#20 Jan 11, 2013
I will come take your guns myself. I am a sexy Latino male and i fear no gun or white man. If you shoot or point a gun at me i will have your ass locked up.
Oye tu madre

United States

#21 Jan 11, 2013
Juan Manuel Marquez wrote:
I will come take your guns myself. I am a sexy Latino male and i fear no gun or white man. If you shoot or point a gun at me i will have your ass locked up.
The man said "gun appreciation day", not gay appreciation day.
I believe that are a fearless Joto like you say,but this thread is about guns- not what you plan on doing to some firearm owner's ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Not religious 148,159
Oink oink 1 hr Life 5
Robin Hagan 13 hr Sum1 that Knows 2
Cult in Red Boiling Springs 15 hr Been There Done That 6
Jamie Comer Runs Again! 18 hr Puzzeld 18
Brutons 18 hr Taco soup 2
Jail 22 hr Deputy Dawg 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages