Big Deer killed in monroe county

Big Deer killed in monroe county

Posted in the Tompkinsville Forum

deer hunter

Glasgow, KY

#1 Aug 31, 2008
Whats the biggest deer been killed around monroe county, legally or illegally. lol
Scooby

Horse Cave, KY

#2 Aug 31, 2008
I dont know about a deer but I killed a horse and a big one to I didnt mean to it was an accident. It came out in the road in front of me andI could not help it I cried for 2 weeks the owners were my neighbors and they are good people I think the world in all of that family.

i didnt me

Since: Aug 08

Edmonton, KY

#3 Aug 31, 2008
I know of one killed about 4 years ago... scored 160-165 (cant remember exactley) 10 point. It had crossed the road in front of me around 5 am the morning before it was taken..I could have got him but all I could do was watch with amazement. The width of his body could have easily fit between his horns and the taxidermist said its G2's were around 16'' .
deer hunter

Glasgow, KY

#4 Aug 31, 2008
where at?

Edmonton, KY

#5 Aug 31, 2008
Peckerwood ridge, on the right, just before you git to Sam White rd. Monroe, Metcalf co. line
Scooby

Horse Cave, KY

#6 Aug 31, 2008
Jokert2 I know where you are talking about.Go on down and try the LONESTAR RIDGE.I have heard back in the day there was some pretty good sized ones' that came out of there.

Edmonton, KY

#7 Aug 31, 2008
I got a place better than that. Got some land that joins Marrowbone Creek State Forestry. Old Slate Creek....the land that Coffee owned about 2000 acres. He raised food plots made by the University of Kentucky for several years and it produced some monster deer. He sold hunts to people out of stare for a while for big money.
Scooby

Horse Cave, KY

#8 Aug 31, 2008
I have heard of the place.Heard of Coffee too.
just wondering

Glasgow, KY

#9 Sep 1, 2008
i was raised on lone star, and you are right. You will find some mighty big deer in there.
Scooby

Horse Cave, KY

#10 Sep 1, 2008
just wondering I see you have settled down a bit Thank You and God Bless. I saw some of the other sites you were on you was not very nice,But ole scooby is proud of you.Keep being nice cause you can get moe flies with honey than you can vinegar.God Bless
just wondering

Glasgow, KY

#11 Sep 1, 2008
that was my spouse. I have a different temperment. Be it can get rilled if need be. but thank you.
Scooby

Horse Cave, KY

#12 Sep 1, 2008
Your welcome just wondering God Bless
brad martin

Louisville, TN

#13 May 13, 2009
in 2007 i killed a 166&7\8 on nebert heston place at old spears farm 13 point and 2007 i killed a 148 9 pointer there
Deer Hunter

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jun 6, 2009
I killed a 52 point deer with 28in spread this past season,That field dressed at 320lbs,now if you can top that story, I'll make up another one tomorrow.
deer killer

United States

#15 Nov 17, 2015
I killed a big doe on opening day
Skinng Kevin

Campbellsville, KY

#16 Nov 17, 2015
deer killer wrote:
I killed a big doe on opening day
Who is our game warden for Monroe county now ?
yeah

Glasgow, KY

#17 Dec 1, 2015
My dad got 17 point cropper ridge area

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tasha Walker 3 hr Blue eyed demon 46
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr CCzar 166,491
snitch, nark, bryant bryant (Jun '15) 6 hr Too Funny 30
You'll still be alone 7 hr Honestly 3
remembering class mates that are gone (Sep '08) 8 hr Classmate 532
Tiffany green 10 hr Tiffany 19
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 20 hr WhoLetTheDogOut 1,038

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages