what

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Aug 10, 2012
who is reopening the quick shop?
i think

Glasgow, KY

#2 Aug 10, 2012
not sure but today when i passed there i saw tj hestand and his wife becky outside looking around
who

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Aug 10, 2012
don't know who that is
gotcha

Glasgow, KY

#4 Aug 10, 2012
he is a cop.....
who

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Aug 13, 2012
heard he was a cop but he got fired and now he is a part time deputy?
WTF Ever

Horse Cave, KY

#6 Aug 14, 2012
who wrote:
heard he was a cop but he got fired and now he is a part time deputy?
He quit to run a landscaper business he wasn't fired dumazz. TJ is a good dude he should have run for sheriff instead of judge
good job

Albion, IN

#7 Aug 15, 2012
richard jackson opening up law office
True

Morgantown, KY

#8 Aug 18, 2012
I heard tj was
True

Morgantown, KY

#9 Aug 18, 2012
WTF Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
He quit to run a landscaper business he wasn't fired dumazz. TJ is a good dude he should have run for sheriff instead of judge
true he is and he should have.
Over heard

Camby, IN

#10 Aug 20, 2012
Heard tj talking with a man sunday at walmart,the man asked him if he was going to get the.quickshop he said he was working on it. i i was in the isle next to them,the man said he would loan him the money at 2% intrest. To go out next to walmart and put in a new station with a deli and something else, and he would only have to pay like 1% intrest the first year,because thats what he was getting from the bank. And tj said he would think about it.
hopeful

Glasgow, KY

#11 Aug 20, 2012
I'm hopeful who ever buys it puts a good family resturant in I love Mexican food but a good country diner with a good steak & seafood would do great
Over heard

United States

#13 Aug 21, 2012
I thinkHe is doing a conveniene store. I dont think tj knows anything about cooking mexican food.
hopeful

Glasgow, KY

#14 Aug 21, 2012
Over heard wrote:
I thinkHe is doing a conveniene store. I dont think tj knows anything about cooking mexican food.
I didn't mean open another Mexican resturant we've got 2 good ones I like both, a good country diner. I know the location is not good plus parking. as someone posted out next to Walmart would be the hot spot for a convieniet store with gas & deli food.
just want to know

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Mar 17, 2013
So the for sale sign is gone from quick shop? Did it sell? Who to? I saw work crews taking out the fuel tanks. Wonder what it's going to be?
Dude

Glasgow, KY

#16 Mar 21, 2013
If TJ does get it good for him, he's a good guy. Hopefully his employees won't rob him blind like what happened to Charles there, another really good guy.
Get your shine on

Bardstown, KY

#17 Jul 10, 2013
Wonder where the steel is? Moonshine above the line
Get your shine on

Bardstown, KY

#18 Jul 10, 2013
Moonshine goldmine fish biting on the line
T-ville resident

Glasgow, KY

#19 Aug 11, 2013
They need to put something in their, so maybe trash and cheating wives will quit hanging out up their, it is discusting going by there and seeing the ones that just set their looking nasty...
April

Glasgow, KY

#20 Aug 11, 2013
I know especially that crystal girl that thinks she is the shit by cheating on Jamie, he damn sure got done like a dog by her, he is a lot better off in my opinion, he is such a good guy and she screwed up big time by messing around on him with her dumbass ex husband....maybe one day she will learn!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min LOL in a suit 141,376
Older woman younger man 48 min lover 34
Ha Ha Erik Pitcock 1 hr pam u need help 38
Barry Collins 23 hr al who knows 7
Looking Wed Donna 3
Rebel Flag (Sep '08) Tue David duke 69
Looking for a male lab to breed w/ my female (Feb '09) Tue Hetu 215
More from around the web

Tompkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages