Gov. Beshear announces $1.6 Million+ ...

Gov. Beshear announces $1.6 Million+ for Monroe sewer rehab

There are 3 comments on the Columbia Magazine story from Jul 24, 2013, titled Gov. Beshear announces $1.6 Million+ for Monroe sewer rehab. In it, Columbia Magazine reports that:

Gov. Beshear announces $1.6 Million+ for Monroe sewer rehab By Kerri Richardson & Terry Sebastian News from Gov. Beshear's Communications Office TOMPKINSVILLE, KY - Governor Steve Beshear today joined state and local leaders to announce more than $1.6 million for sewer rehabilitation projects in the cities of Tompkinsville and Gamaliel in Monroe ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbia Magazine.

obama

Hendersonville, TN

#1 Jul 24, 2013
That's money from Obama I hope they don't take it id rather smell shit

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 24, 2013
obama wrote:
That's money from Obama I hope they don't take it id rather smell shit
You're a moron. That's *your* money and everyone else that pays taxes in the state of Kentucky, plus the other 49 states.
obama

Hendersonville, TN

#3 Jul 25, 2013
KublaKhan wrote:
<quoted text>You're a moron. That's *your* money and everyone else that pays taxes in the state of Kentucky, plus the other 49 states.
I'm a huge Obama supporter I just wanted to make the point everyone around there hates govt til they need it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little did you know 4 hr Your sick 1
Liar Liar Pants on FIRE 4 hr Truth 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr realigios freedom 163,802
hmmm 10 hr just wondering 3
Apace 17 hr Tuck85 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Tue Fire Eater 837
Forgiveness May 23 Just saying 2

Tompkinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages