First Prev
of 2
Next Last
clueless

Glasgow, KY

#2 Feb 8, 2013
they r all hotties i wud suk they dix
concerned

Bellevue, WA

#3 Feb 8, 2013
you best back off of them. those are some good people you are talking about. unless you work there then you dont know policy or procedure. are you a deputy? if not keep your nose out of thier buisness and if u dont like whats going on put in your application and see if you handle it any different
justMY2cents

Cave City, KY

#4 Feb 8, 2013
hahaha wrote:
some of the deputys at the jail thank they are hot stuff they try to be bad asses with everone doyle better get rid of 4 or he be in lawsuit they even tellin barlow & the real deputys what to do ricky richrson jo ford owens cofvelt needs gone
If I was in their with the likes of some of the inmates.I don't know how I would act,and they have to keep order. The jail is for nuckle heads that don't follow the rules. If you stay out of jail you don't have to deal with them. I don't see a one of them telling me what to do,or anyone that is out of jail. They are doing their jobs, dealing with the nuckleheads that don't go by the rules. It's a hard honest job,and if you don't like how they do their job stay out of the jail. It's not that hard to figure out.
omg

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Feb 9, 2013
doyle fox was a nice guy untill he became jailer not so nice any more bet he dont get it any more
Whatever

Glasgow, KY

#6 Feb 9, 2013
If you have a problem with the deputies, STAY OUT OF JAIL. It's not an easy job, and the ones you mentioned do an excellent job, as do all of the employees. Again, if you don't want to deal with ANY of the deputies, or the jailer for matter, STAY OUT OF TROUBLE, and you will stay out of jail. It's not that hard to do!!
google master

Munfordville, KY

#7 Feb 10, 2013
As a inmate in jail you still have rights. In fact if you look at state and federal laws you have many more in jail than you do out on the street. If you feel that t-vill jail is abusing you rights you should consult your attorney ASAP and also contact the state attorney's generals office to report abuse. Just because your in jail doesn't give a guard the right to treat you in a abusive manner.
Whatever

Glasgow, KY

#8 Feb 10, 2013
google master wrote:
As a inmate in jail you still have rights. In fact if you look at state and federal laws you have many more in jail than you do out on the street. If you feel that t-vill jail is abusing you rights you should consult your attorney ASAP and also contact the state attorney's generals office to report abuse. Just because your in jail doesn't give a guard the right to treat you in a abusive manner.
What about the rights of the victims of those who are in jail? Who was protecting their rights? They are in jail, not a spa, really, what rights should they have?
LOL

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Feb 11, 2013
hahaha wrote:
some of the deputys at the jail thank they are hot stuff they try to be bad asses with everone doyle better get rid of 4 or he be in lawsuit they even tellin barlow & the real deputys what to do ricky richrson jo ford owens cofvelt needs gone
Don't know who taught you how to spell but they didn't do real well and for the record if you don't like the way things happen in jail STAY THE F#%K OUT!!!!
LOL

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Feb 11, 2013
Oh yea sounds like one of the deputies put you in your place and hurt your little feelings (poor baby)
dog girl

Glasgow, KY

#11 Feb 11, 2013
Rick Richardson is a hunk. He is a big teddy bear and i would love to cuddle with him. I am the same age as his kids and we use to play on same basketball teams. I use to have the biggest crush on him. I wish he was single cause i need me a sugar daddy that looks as good as him.
wondering

Pelham, TN

#12 Feb 12, 2013
That's what's so messed up. Respect his wife an stop day dreaming.
you wish

Glasgow, KY

#13 Feb 12, 2013
dog girl wrote:
Rick Richardson is a hunk. He is a big teddy bear and i would love to cuddle with him. I am the same age as his kids and we use to play on same basketball teams. I use to have the biggest crush on him. I wish he was single cause i need me a sugar daddy that looks as good as him.
I think you are mistaken his kids never played basketball, and I really don't think there is room for since he is smarter to not let stupid people like you latch on and take advantage because you just want some one to keep your stupid @ss up so you need to move on cause it not working for ya.
HAHAHA

Scottsville, KY

#14 Feb 15, 2013
omg wrote:
doyle fox was a nice guy untill he became jailer not so nice any more bet he dont get it any more
Doyle Fox is a nice guy and don't you forget it. He and his deputies have to do what they have to do to keep peace and the law says they can use what-ever force needed to take care of said situation up to and including deadly force. Check the KRS if you don't believe me. If you don't like the way they work stay out of jail.
concerned

New Haven, KY

#17 Feb 17, 2013
That jail is nothen but a Tompkinsvill Whore house I mean look who thay got worken there!!! All employee have lied and cheated on ther wives yes know for fact and then thay act like thay haven't done nothing or don't know ya !!!! Tompkinsville needs out town Law Enforcement if thay would do this Tompkinsvill would be a Clean Liveable little town .
Straight up wrong

Glasgow, KY

#18 Feb 17, 2013
concerned wrote:
That jail is nothen but a Tompkinsvill Whore house I mean look who thay got worken there!!! All employee have lied and cheated on ther wives yes know for fact and then thay act like thay haven't done nothing or don't know ya !!!! Tompkinsville needs out town Law Enforcement if thay would do this Tompkinsvill would be a Clean Liveable little town .
I highly doubt you know for a fact anything about the deputy jailers; sounds more like you have been educated behind the bars. Learn to spell and then come back and try to make your point.
who who done that

Glasgow, KY

#19 Feb 18, 2013
concerned wrote:
That jail is nothen but a Tompkinsvill Whore house I mean look who thay got worken there!!! All employee have lied and cheated on ther wives yes know for fact and then thay act like thay haven't done nothing or don't know ya !!!! Tompkinsville needs out town Law Enforcement if thay would do this Tompkinsvill would be a Clean Liveable little town .
so who was suppose to cheat and how do you know someone cheated. I suppose they sent you a letter to post that on here huh.
lol so funny

Tompkinsville, KY

#20 Feb 18, 2013
some of the married deputies cheat, well known fact, too bad their wives don't know about it, not my job to tell them
Straight up wrong

Glasgow, KY

#21 Feb 18, 2013
lol so funny wrote:
some of the married deputies cheat, well known fact, too bad their wives don't know about it, not my job to tell them
Some doesn't mean all; and there aren't just males that work in the jail, there are married females that work there as well. If you seem to know so much about them, yet feel it's not your job to tell them - maybe you should just stay off here and stay out of jail.
uugghh

Campbellsville, KY

#22 Feb 19, 2013
If you have a problem wth any deputy there why dont you go to them face to face and confront them instead of getting on here and talking big crapt. I know why you dont because any one of those deputies you like to talk about would slap the he** out of you. What did they do put your or one of your family back in your place. Its a jail not a hotel there are rules to follow when someone screws up they have to be punished. How hatd is that to understand
Wondering

Glasgow, KY

#23 Feb 19, 2013
lol so funny wrote:
some of the married deputies cheat, well known fact, too bad their wives don't know about it, not my job to tell them
So tell us who the cheaters are since as you say its a well known fact?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 141,487
snitch, nark, bryant bryant 1 hr a friend who watched 13
old man young woman 12 hr Carolyn 9
janet young 16 hr big dog 1
Free kittens 21 hr Free 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Tompkinsville, KY (Jul '10) Sun maverick 411
Who is catman been sleeping with lately? Sat lonnie bryant is ... 29
More from around the web

Tompkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages