just wondering

Franklin, KY

#21 Nov 22, 2012
who is amanda birge married to and does she have kids where does she live
crank fried

Glasgow, KY

#22 Nov 22, 2012
Johnson wrote:
<quoted text> you sound like a real patriotic man cummass... The point ignorant man is that the government and military started this runaway epidemic. Your so ignorant, but there again, you are from Monroe county so what should be expected. Do you have many of your teeth left? Do you reak of B.O from not bathing. I bet you look like th character on goonies! Haaaaaaaay yoooooooou guuuuuuuuys!!!!!!! You poor, jobless, ignorant little soul. I pity you and hope that some retard don't spread their legs fa enough for your little pee pee to pro create another heathen. Is your name Thomas Dodson by any chance. Now, there's a suitor!!!!!! Happy thanksgivingbastard!!!!!
FREAK SHOW!!
Jack Juice

Indianapolis, IN

#23 Nov 22, 2012
Yeah! Happy T-Day you Meth Rangers! Everyone of you can eat a fat one!
wondering

Munfordville, KY

#24 Nov 22, 2012
is renea timmys daughter? otis's grandaughter?
info

Glasgow, KY

#25 Nov 22, 2012
odis's daughter, Tim's half sister
question

Albion, IN

#26 Nov 22, 2012
Who is Amanda Birge?
Umoron

Cave City, KY

#27 Nov 23, 2012
Johnson wrote:
<quoted text> you sound like a real patriotic man cummass... The point ignorant man is that the government and military started this runaway epidemic. Your so ignorant, but there again, you are from Monroe county so what should be expected. Do you have many of your teeth left? Do you reak of B.O from not bathing. I bet you look like th character on goonies! Haaaaaaaay yoooooooou guuuuuuuuys!!!!!!! You poor, jobless, ignorant little soul. I pity you and hope that some retard don't spread their legs fa enough for your little pee pee to pro create another heathen. Is your name Thomas Dodson by any chance. Now, there's a suitor!!!!!! Happy thanksgivingbastard!!!!!
The nazi army started it dumbazz not the united states.They looked into it after ww 2.And you are just a dumbazz that has been run out of the county,because of your stealing,and druggin.You have no life so you come back on the Tompkinsville forum.Because you can't be here without getting your azz whiped. So shut up and eat the rest of your chin nuts.Because all you have to do is watch topics and wish you were man enough to go threw town without getting your fagetazz beat to death.
Johnson

Duluth, GA

#28 Nov 23, 2012
Umoron wrote:
<quoted text>The nazi army started it dumbazz not the united states.They looked into it after ww 2.And you are just a dumbazz that has been run out of the county,because of your stealing,and druggin.You have no life so you come back on the Tompkinsville forum.Because you can't be here without getting your azz whiped. So shut up and eat the rest of your chin nuts.Because all you have to do is watch topics and wish you were man enough to go threw town without getting your fagetazz beat to death.
Maybe, but it damn sure won't be by your punkass now will it? And sorry dipshit, but you facts are wrong. Gofuckyourmomma!!!!!!!! I'm sure your father is also your brother. GET A JOB!!!!!!!!
toadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#29 Nov 23, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ………Young Stinkers or Old Farts got busted
Dumb Johnson

Glasgow, KY

#30 Nov 24, 2012
Johnson wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe, but it damn sure won't be by your punkass now will it? And sorry dipshit, but you facts are wrong. Gofuckyourmomma!!!!!!!! I'm sure your father is also your brother. GET A JOB!!!!!!!!
The rantings of an uneducated, frustrated underacheiver.
Jimmie

Munfordville, KY

#31 Nov 24, 2012
Umoron wrote:
<quoted text>The nazi army started it dumbazz not the united states.They looked into it after ww 2.And you are just a dumbazz that has been run out of the county,because of your stealing,and druggin.You have no life so you come back on the Tompkinsville forum.Because you can't be here without getting your azz whiped. So shut up and eat the rest of your chin nuts.Because all you have to do is watch topics and wish you were man enough to go threw town without getting your fagetazz beat to death.
Johnsons correct. We also had our soldiers experiment w/ LSD for interogation purposes.
Jimmie

Munfordville, KY

#32 Nov 24, 2012
also Umoron, johnson may just dope his scope on your triangular ass
Umoron

Cave City, KY

#33 Nov 24, 2012
Johnson wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe, but it damn sure won't be by your punkass now will it? And sorry dipshit, but you facts are wrong. Gofuckyourmomma!!!!!!!! I'm sure your father is also your brother. GET A JOB!!!!!!!!
Look I don't have time for punk kids that was named after their moms favoritedildo.So Mr Johnson name the place and time you want to be in t-ville and see if your fagetazz can make it threw Tompkinsville.But you know that will dig into your posting stupid sh!# on every forum.Like your fagetazz does all the time.Time and place dumbazz is all I need to shut your punkazz up.Or you can stay behind your computer and keep acting like your a bad azz!!!!
can u spell snitch

Glasgow, KY

#34 Nov 24, 2012
Why ain't Rosemary in jail it was her house they was all at....But I guess they will say she didn't have anything to do with being she has been caught for drugs before huh....A snitch is just as bad as the drug dealers cause there is no way they know whose doing the drugs unless they have done them with them they are all one of a king dope heads, dealers and rats....
can u spell snitch

Glasgow, KY

#35 Nov 24, 2012
sorry meant "kind"
Truetruetrue

Campbellsville, KY

#37 Nov 24, 2012
How do you spell snitch-Brandon
Jimmie

Bowling Green, KY

#38 Nov 24, 2012
snitches get stitches
concerned

Glasgow, KY

#40 Nov 25, 2012
working 4 school wrote:
Does Renea Proffitt still works for the school system???
<quoted text>
i was wondering the same thing, i would hope if she was that she is fired now. i just wonder how she got the job anyways. do they not do drug test. she's been on drugs for a long time now. i went to school with her and a lot of people looked up to her. she was smart, pretty, athletic, nice and a true role model. i think its ashame how drugs can totally change a persons life. renea please change, get rid of your boyfriend cause your life will never get better if u dont. your friends and family love u and its up to u to decide what road u want to take.
crank fried

Glasgow, KY

#41 Nov 25, 2012
working 4 school wrote:
Does Renea Proffitt still works for the school system???
<quoted text>
NO - she was treading thin ice with the Board when school got out in May, and they did not hire her back in August. She failed one drug test during the school year and they gave her a second chance to clean up and well, we see where that got her.
concerned parent

Glasgow, KY

#42 Nov 26, 2012
crank fried wrote:
<quoted text>
NO - she was treading thin ice with the Board when school got out in May, and they did not hire her back in August. She failed one drug test during the school year and they gave her a second chance to clean up and well, we see where that got her.
there sould be a zero tolerance for drugs in our school system! if that was a student, they would have been exspelled and punished so why did she get a second chance. she is an adult and supose to be setting a good example for the students.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Katy 141,459
Cheating hearts 1 hr monkey man 11
Karissa Acton 4 hr make my day 7
snitch, nark, bryant bryant 9 hr lonnie bryant is ... 9
Who is catman been sleeping with lately? 9 hr lonnie bryant is ... 29
the talk on CBS channel 5 16 hr nunya 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Tompkinsville, KY (Jul '10) 20 hr butthatsuptou 410
More from around the web

Tompkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE