First Prev
of 3
Next Last
No meth

Fort Dodge, IA

#1 Nov 21, 2012
I can't believe the people they got yesterday in the meth bust. Renae Proffitt looks awful!
crank fried

Cave City, KY

#2 Nov 21, 2012
They need to round them all up and lock them up. These drugs are not good for our community, they are dragging our community down and killing our children.
wondering

Gainesboro, TN

#3 Nov 21, 2012
who else was in this bust
crank fried

Cave City, KY

#4 Nov 21, 2012
Renea Proffitt, Donald Muse & Barry Rhoton - all three for manufacturing meth.
motor mouth

Fort Dodge, IA

#5 Nov 21, 2012
Where did they bust them at? and was it just those 3?
Ugot that right

Cave City, KY

#6 Nov 21, 2012
crank fried wrote:
They need to round them all up and lock them up. These drugs are not good for our community, they are dragging our community down and killing our children.
I agree 100% I just wish they would think about what they are doing. To people that take their poison,and how it is bring this town down.I wish they had enough room in the prison system. To keep them in their for their full time.Back in the day you didn't here of all this crap going on. When their was just pot, beer,and maybe a little bit of pills.Their was not alot of trouble.You never had someone smoking pot out trying to kill someone.They was on the couch watching tv,and maybe muching out.Well if they was driving, you might have to worry about running into the back of them driving 5 mile an hour.lol
No meth

Fort Dodge, IA

#7 Nov 21, 2012
Also Austin Sprowls, AKA Lee.
crank fried

Cave City, KY

#8 Nov 21, 2012
No meth wrote:
I can't believe the people they got yesterday in the meth bust. Renae Proffitt looks awful!
Casey Bryant & Amanda Birge have been arrested on manufacturing charges as well.
BIRGE

Horse Cave, KY

#9 Nov 21, 2012

AMANDA Field Value

Sched Release:
First Name: AMANDA
Last Name: BIRGE
Middle Name: L.
Suffix:
Alias:
Current Age: 26
Booking Date: 11/21/2012 12:44:56 PM
Date Released:
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 200 lbs
Hair Color: BLOND/STRAWBERRY
Eye Color: BLUE
Race: White
Sex: F
Arresting Officer: LARRY D. MARTIN
Badge: 15
Arresting Agency: MONROE COUNTY SHERIFF OFFICE
Arrest Date: 11/21/2012
Address: TOMPKINSVILLE, KY
Zip: 42167
Inmate Classification: COUNTY
Bond Agency:
Charges CaseId
Case Status Bond Type Bond Amt Fine Amt Sentence Court Date
$0.00 $0.00 0y 0m 0d
ChargeId
Control No Code Description Bond Type Bond Amt Court Type Court Date
M185752 42299 MANUFACTURING METHAMPHETAMINE, 1ST OFF $0.00

Tina

Kendallville, IN

#10 Nov 21, 2012
What jail renea in
She

Kendallville, IN

#11 Nov 21, 2012
Tina wrote:
What jail renea in
was in this jail yesterday but i looked today and she wasn't. I also checked Allen and Barren shes not in there i guess she got out.
crank fried

Cave City, KY

#12 Nov 21, 2012
She wrote:
<quoted text>was in this jail yesterday but i looked today and she wasn't. I also checked Allen and Barren shes not in there i guess she got out.
She's on the website for Allen County.
Jack Juice

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Nov 21, 2012
I heard some of them was doin the gaysex and sodomy up there too.
Johnson

La Grange, KY

#14 Nov 21, 2012
Monroe County is a great place. These are educated chemical engineers trying to better mankind. Did you ignorant people know during world war 1 that the government actually induced crystal methamphetamine to soldiers to curb appetite and keep them awake. Its in the blood thanks to our government and the military. None of you people would know anything about that small fact would you? Maybe if you, or any o your family members ever served you would know this. All you stipidfucks want to do is complain and do nothing. LOOOOOOOOOSERS. Speak up to the community and not a worthless website you patheticfucks!!!!!!!!! Nuff said!!!!!!!! And I rest my case.
crank fried

Cave City, KY

#15 Nov 21, 2012
Johnson wrote:
Monroe County is a great place. These are educated chemical engineers trying to better mankind. Did you ignorant people know during world war 1 that the government actually induced crystal methamphetamine to soldiers to curb appetite and keep them awake. Its in the blood thanks to our government and the military. None of you people would know anything about that small fact would you? Maybe if you, or any o your family members ever served you would know this. All you stipidfucks want to do is complain and do nothing. LOOOOOOOOOSERS. Speak up to the community and not a worthless website you patheticfucks!!!!!!!!! Nuff said!!!!!!!! And I rest my case.
Hey Dipshit - in case you haven't noticed, we aren't in WW1 at this time, that was more than a few years ago. Renea, Donald, Barry, John Casey nor Amanda have ever served, and I doubt their parents have so don't try to go all political. It's because of stupidass people like you that have allowed these drugs to spiral out of control in our county!!!
copycatt
#16 Nov 21, 2012
tha facts is we aint in war world 1 anymore were in the 2012 wake up war vett
santa

Cave City, KY

#17 Nov 21, 2012
gaysex

hell yea

man 4 man

bring it on

hoo hoo hooo
amanda birge

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Nov 21, 2012
Once again this is not Amanda Birge that lives on Vernon rd.
Jack Juice

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Nov 21, 2012
Amada Birge likes the butt-sex! She loooves giving up the devils onion ring and getting a good pounding!
Johnson

La Grange, KY

#20 Nov 22, 2012
crank fried wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dipshit - in case yonu haven't noticed, we aren't in WW1 at this time, that was more than a few years ago. Renea, Donald, Barry, John Casey nor Amanda have ever served, and I doubt their parents have so don't try to go all political. It's because of stupidass people like you that have allowed these drugs to spiral out of control in our county!!!
you sound like a real patriotic man cummass... The point ignorant man is that the government and military started this runaway epidemic. Your so ignorant, but there again, you are from Monroe county so what should be expected. Do you have many of your teeth left? Do you reak of B.O from not bathing. I bet you look like th character on goonies! Haaaaaaaay yoooooooou guuuuuuuuys!!!!!!! You poor, jobless, ignorant little soul. I pity you and hope that some retard don't spread their legs fa enough for your little pee pee to pro create another heathen. Is your name Thomas Dodson by any chance. Now, there's a suitor!!!!!! Happy thanksgivingbastard!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Needs a relationship a true one 7 min Nuff sied 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Traveler 148,982
Hey you Pos 11 min Nuff sied 3
Sorry dead beat men who wont pay their kid/s 1 hr Colagirl 7
Best family restaurant in monroe county? 6 hr Best around 9
Where did Chad Ferguson move to?? 9 hr Neighbors 7
Terry Strode? What kind of guy is he???? (Sep '15) 18 hr Concerned citizen 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tompkinsville Mortgages