swagger jacker

Bellevue, WA

#21 Dec 10, 2012
man you say at travis house thats were the drugs r but realy there coming from urs not his dang women how crazy r u ive cut a lot of tobacco with travis hes never ever done drugs he wrks to eat and go to mcdonnals
FACT and TRUE for sure

Glasgow, KY

#22 Dec 11, 2012
what in the world wrote:
Carl Rich Rd. huh well u must be talking about Travis Pruitt & his gang,yea a lot of plp have been seen at his house here lately,even Makayla Rush buying dope,pills or what ever i dont realy know but her truck was seen parked at the church at the end of the road and she stayed about 3 hours,her dad needs to clean house i think and take her check away one,that would solve it,no drugs at the other traylors up there just at Travis's.
Well hell TERESA MUSE here you go again, I think that is where you live at too aint it. I have seen that girl at your house to and I say you was selling her drugs. I say you didn't want anyone know that you posted this post but we all know everytime that you post something so why try to hide.You have been leaving home alot in the last week or two are you running from me because Im still watching you. LMFAO
what in the world

Lubbock, TX

#23 Dec 11, 2012
well travis has been having a lot of company herr lately,even terri meat this guy up at rhe church last nite an gave him something i watched them then he left so that show you who is doing drugs no one comes to my house wanting drugs i dont have any.
FACT and TRUE for sure

Glasgow, KY

#24 Dec 11, 2012
what in the world wrote:
well travis has been having a lot of company herr lately,even terri meat this guy up at rhe church last nite an gave him something i watched them then he left so that show you who is doing drugs no one comes to my house wanting drugs i dont have any.
Why dont you have any TERESA did you take them to town with you and sell them. IM STILL WATCHING YOU LMFAO
LOL

Tompkinsville, KY

#25 Dec 11, 2012
what in the world wrote:
Carl Rich Rd. huh well u must be talking about Travis Pruitt & his gang,yea a lot of plp have been seen at his house here lately,even Makayla Rush buying dope,pills or what ever i dont realy know but her truck was seen parked at the church at the end of the road and she stayed about 3 hours,her dad needs to clean house i think and take her check away one,that would solve it,no drugs at the other traylors up there just at Travis's.
lyons chapel rd white mustang
what in the world

Lubbock, TX

#26 Dec 11, 2012
FACT and TRUE for sure wrote:
<quoted text>Why dont you have any TERESA did you take them to town with you and sell them. IM STILL WATCHING YOU LMFAO
what ever ur stell watching her well well well u just cant get enought of her can u well for ur info her mom is realy bad sick and she takes her to the doctor every 2 or 3 days she is lossing blood and thay cant find out where its coming from so she has her mom to worry about now u nut casses running ur pathedic mouth on her.
the way it is

Glasgow, KY

#27 Dec 11, 2012
I think this is about a hole diffrent topic then you are all talking about if you have nuthing to say about the law around here why talk about some body else idiots
teresa

Lubbock, TX

#28 Dec 11, 2012
true,the law is as bad as these nut cases dont do anything but set on there azzes all day long,& no i dont go to town everyday to sell my pills & even if i did it wouldnt be nobodys bessiness but mine if i did,just keep watching you will get enough one day and worry about your own pathidic lifes.
hahahaha

Cave City, KY

#29 Dec 12, 2012
what in the world wrote:
Carl Rich Rd. huh well u must be talking about Travis Pruitt & his gang,yea a lot of plp have been seen at his house here lately,even Makayla Rush buying dope,pills or what ever i dont realy know but her truck was seen parked at the church at the end of the road and she stayed about 3 hours,her dad needs to clean house i think and take her check away one,that would solve it,no drugs at the other traylors up there just at Travis's.
Teresa Muse your selling drugs out their to. And giving STD'S out like you were passing out halloween candy.Now stop acting like your someone else!!!!! LMAO
sad person u r

Lubbock, TX

#30 Dec 12, 2012
teresa muse does not have an std,non did she pass out halloween candy or does she sell her pills,i was there one night when Larry Oakley came to her house and ask her for a pill and she said he!! no she wasnt going back to jail over your ratting azz Larry oh! by the way this is jeremy,michelle russells ex boy friend and i meet teresa 2 times and she is a very nice girl,i drove all the way from glasgow to give her a bed because she didnt have one,she is not a bad person she will do anything for anyone.
hahahaha

Cave City, KY

#32 Dec 12, 2012
Awwh the great yoda has spoken,but to stupid to think we know it's you moron!!!! Teresa the jedi mind trick doesn't work your cloaking devise isn't working.The force of your smell is to strong,even for the dark side of the night.May god help us all!!! LMAO
yep

Lubbock, TX

#33 Dec 12, 2012
if i zap all you fulls for saying things about me maybe you all would go away for good,i hope so god your driving me nuts lying on me like this,oh! go ahead i love the attension.
FACT and TRUE for sure

Glasgow, KY

#34 Dec 13, 2012
what in the world wrote:
<quoted text>what ever ur stell watching her well well well u just cant get enought of her can u well for ur info her mom is realy bad sick and she takes her to the doctor every 2 or 3 days she is lossing blood and thay cant find out where its coming from so she has her mom to worry about now u nut casses running ur pathedic mouth on her.
YES TERESA Im still watching you and when Im at work I got someone else watching you for me so your being watched around the clock. lol All you do is lie and want people to fill sorry for you. LMFAO
FACT and TRUE for sure

Glasgow, KY

#35 Dec 13, 2012
sad person u r wrote:
teresa muse does not have an std,non did she pass out halloween candy or does she sell her pills,i was there one night when Larry Oakley came to her house and ask her for a pill and she said he!! no she wasnt going back to jail over your ratting azz Larry oh! by the way this is jeremy,michelle russells ex boy friend and i meet teresa 2 times and she is a very nice girl,i drove all the way from glasgow to give her a bed because she didnt have one,she is not a bad person she will do anything for anyone.
We all know its you TERESA taking up for yourself again and when I ask you for a pill you will sell me one LMFAO
teresa

Lubbock, TX

#36 Dec 13, 2012
like he!! i will you aint seating me up like all these others are trying to,i dont sell my pills shut up already well i know someone down here at carl rich rd that needs watching Jessica Copas she is the one selling her pills now i know that for a fact she has to much company then when they leave she leaves right in behind them sh!ting and getting it back to town & her dogs if they dont stay i her yard they are gonna be killed by the cops for getting plps trash & fighting with the nieghbors dogs with there on chains.
bryson is a good man

Glasgow, KY

#37 Dec 13, 2012
teresa wrote:
like he!! i will you aint seating me up like all these others are trying to,i dont sell my pills shut up already well i know someone down here at carl rich rd that needs watching Jessica Copas she is the one selling her pills now i know that for a fact she has to much company then when they leave she leaves right in behind them sh!ting and getting it back to town & her dogs if they dont stay i her yard they are gonna be killed by the cops for getting plps trash & fighting with the nieghbors dogs with there on chains.
You need to stop spreading yuor filth Bryson Coulter is a good man and he is mader than hell at you
teresa

Lubbock, TX

#38 Dec 13, 2012
i dont care if he is or not,i am even mader at him agravating me & my mom everyday want a free ride somewhere gas dont come free everyday.
bryson is a good man

Glasgow, KY

#39 Dec 13, 2012
teresa wrote:
i dont care if he is or not,i am even mader at him agravating me & my mom everyday want a free ride somewhere gas dont come free everyday.
b_tch i will beat your face in if you keep talking about my friend bryson his and his mom are good people they deserve a ride but not in that shitty car of yours. If it was not for Bryson paying your gas and stuff you would not be able to get around. Brosn helps you out a lot and so does his mom. You need to stop talkin bad about people that try to help. they give you money all the time and you just give them a ride and talk bad about them. He is madder then hell at you and he will probably beat that azz for you now.
FACT and TRUE for sure

Glasgow, KY

#40 Dec 13, 2012
teresa wrote:
i dont care if he is or not,i am even mader at him agravating me & my mom everyday want a free ride somewhere gas dont come free everyday.
i told you to keep your trap shut now you got everyone after you and going to beat your ass. LMFAO
maybe

Albany, KY

#41 Dec 31, 2012
With the New Year comin in maybe this town will get cleaned up and get the pill sellers and meth makers out of here and in jail it would be nice to hear some good news around here and be proud to live here again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tompkinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr dollarsbill 131,871
Maverick Parr is a... 3 hr Zarrina 28
Brenden Scott (Jul '12) 3 hr Ralph 14
tell the truth 13 hr truth teller 1
Ashley Lee (Jun '14) Wed giup 12
military recalling veterans Wed average guy 5
phillip goode Wed big daddy 3
Tompkinsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tompkinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tompkinsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tompkinsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:35 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:35PM
Jaguars players wear "I can't breathe" shirts in pregame warm ups
Bleacher Report 9:37 PM
Titans Stay on Pace for Potential No. 1 Pick
Bleacher Report 9:53 PM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Video Highlights and Recap from Week
Bleacher Report 9:54 PM
Jags Hold on for 21-13 Win vs. Titans on TNF
Yahoo! Sports11:06 PM
Long Todman run helps Jaguars take down Titans