Message to all those who downgrade Monroe County and Tompkinsville...

Posted in the Tompkinsville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of87
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Proud Citizen

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Judged:

Why don't you all pack your bags full of good ole fashioned camel dung and hit the road..We will be a lot better off when you do and the average IQ will increase tremendously once you losers are gone.
Miss Understood

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Well said Proud Citizen! All people do is get on here and bitch about how bad Monroe County is, yet they continue to live here. Don't like it, get the hell out. We sure as hell won't miss ya!
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Judged:

Proud Citizen wrote:
Why don't you all pack your bags full of good ole fashioned camel dung and hit the road..We will be a lot better off when you do and the average IQ will increase tremendously once you losers are gone.
You're suggesting that 2/3 the population pack up and leave? Really? Being this place is a thriving metropolis, I can't imagine why anyone with a room temp IQ would ever consider bitchin', complainin' or Lord forbid....leaving! It ain't just every town in the USA you can find a dozen sawmills to work at makin' the big coins. I'm just surprised as he11 the roads ain't packed with folks movin' in here. Word must not be out yet, huh? You're right shitforbrains, no need downgrading the place, a quick look at a census report says plenty.....
Proud Citizen

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

Miss Understood wrote:
Well said Proud Citizen! All people do is get on here and bitch about how bad Monroe County is, yet they continue to live here. Don't like it, get the hell out. We sure as hell won't miss ya!
Thanks for the support...finally a lady with class.
concerned

Columbia City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Judged:

well i live here and havent seen very many classy ladies and i know a lady with class would have better things to do than be on here esspically kissing but and camel dung wouldnt be the subject everybody knows how monroe co is and we who have been here a long time just accept it no use complaining on here it will never change unless some honest person takes over that doesnt live here or knows anyone here
Proud Citizen

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

Judged:

concerned wrote:
well i live here and havent seen very many classy ladies and i know a lady with class would have better things to do than be on here esspically kissing but and camel dung wouldnt be the subject everybody knows how monroe co is and we who have been here a long time just accept it no use complaining on here it will never change unless some honest person takes over that doesnt live here or knows anyone here
That is about the most moronic response I have ever read...eat some camel dung it might increase your brain cell activity.
guess what

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Judged:

Proud Citizen wrote:
If you want all the people to leave with low IQ scores, then hit the road dumbazz!!!Downgrade DOWNGRADE? Where the he!! have you been? This place downgreaded when you got here with your walking lunch box.
truth told

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Judged:

Proud Citizen wrote:
First off, I sure we are all dumber for even reading your post.(2)I can see where you would pack camel dung when going on a trip,or moveing.But most people with High I.Q's eat food,human food.(3)I say make all of you scabs on the azz of humanutity leave with your welfair,drug making,camel dung for brains leave.And take the crooked cops,and1/4 of the people that work at the court house,That let the law get away with it,with you!!!!!!
truth told

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Proud Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
That is about the most moronic response I have ever read...eat some camel dung it might increase your brain cell activity.
Do you ever read your post?Then it is not the most moronic.If eating camel dung increased your brain cell activity,then what happen to you?
Proud Citizen

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Judged:

truth told wrote:
<quoted text>First off, I sure we are all dumber for even reading your post.(2)I can see where you would pack camel dung when going on a trip,or moveing.But most people with High I.Q's eat food,human food.(3)I say make all of you scabs on the azz of humanutity leave with your welfair,drug making,camel dung for brains leave.And take the crooked cops,and1/4 of the people that work at the court house,That let the law get away with it,with you!!!!!!
Monroe County has the best police force than any county in Kentucky and one of the greatest places to live......eat camel dung if you don't agree...hey moving ain't that hard.
jack

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Judged:

If someone said Hello on here Proud Citizen would you have to put in your two cents and then say something about camel dung? You are the biggest idiot on Topix without a doubt and that is saying a lot. Get back in the closet Proud Queen and please just use the remote and watch TV and keep your mouth shut. If you are so intelligent and as tough as you say you are then you would announce to the county who you are. But you wont do that will you? Poor little closet queen with no real friends and no life. What a loser.
crooked court

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Judged:

Proud Citizen wrote:
If we did that,it would only be you and your dung left here.With the exceptional meth head,crack head,and crooked politician's that you like to take up for.Which would be alright,it would give the chance to get rid of all of you at once.Without collateral damage.
truth told

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

Proud Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Monroe County has the best police force than any county in Kentucky and one of the greatest places to live......eat camel dung if you don't agree...hey moving ain't that hard.
I agree that T-ville is a great place to live.But it is poo flinging azz holes like you that make it su@k.As far as the cops they are as crooked as they come.We have the best police force in Ky.I know you have brain damage if you believe that.The best at raising the taxes on the county,and lining their pockets.They are so good, that other county's police laugh at the police we have here.
Proud Citizen

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

truth told wrote:
<quoted text>I agree that T-ville is a great place to live.But it is poo flinging azz holes like you that make it su@k.As far as the cops they are as crooked as they come.We have the best police force in Ky.I know you have brain damage if you believe that.The best at raising the taxes on the county,and lining their pockets.They are so good, that other county's police laugh at the police we have here.
You are the biggest liar I have ever heard...eat some camel dung...if you can't back up your statements then don't make them..
truth told

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

Proud Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the biggest liar I have ever heard...eat some camel dung...if you can't back up your statements then don't make them..
Take your head out of the camel's azz, and back away and look around, dip shat!All them new police cars are not free dumb azz,Anyone that has live in T-ville more than a year or two knows they are crooked.You are the only brown nosier that can't see it.Your head is so far up frogs azz, if he turned to quick, it would break your neck!
It is sh!# su@kers like you that make the town look bad.So kick back with some shat soda,and a bowl of maggot pudding you scum su@k@r!!!!
Z zz

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Judged:

truth told wrote:
<quoted text>Take your head out of the camel's azz, and back away and look around, dip shat!All them new police cars are not free dumb azz,Anyone that has live in T-ville more than a year or two knows they are crooked.You are the only brown nosier that can't see it.Your head is so far up frogs azz, if he turned to quick, it would break your neck!
It is sh!# su@kers like you that make the town look bad.So kick back with some shat soda,and a bowl of maggot pudding you scum su@k@r!!!!
Amen
Proud Citizen

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Judged:

Z zz wrote:
<quoted text>Amen
That was a great reply....is that all you could come up with....don't guess you guys saw where Frog and his boys broke up a big counterfeit ring.....they are the best in the state, they have brought pride back to the police force. Now if you losers don't like it fill your mouth with camel dung and swallow...I would be glad to help any of you move if you want to leave the county...we will get us one of those big Uhauls out at Hodges and I will pay....
truth told

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Proud Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a great reply....is that all you could come up with....don't guess you guys saw where Frog and his boys broke up a big counterfeit ring.....they are the best in the state, they have brought pride back to the police force. Now if you losers don't like it fill your mouth with camel dung and swallow...I would be glad to help any of you move if you want to leave the county...we will get us one of those big Uhauls out at Hodges and I will pay....
Oh my god ,you mean they didn't give frog, and the boys a share.Well F them! They needed to go to jail.Now frog and the boys can keep any thing they want that was taken in the bust.The best in the state? You don't get out much,do you?I have told you before I left Monroe,because of the crooked vote buying leaders in the court house,and police dept.And the proof has been in the news.Dumb Azz..So I don't need your u haul So polish that truck and stick it up your camel dung eating but.
Is that all we can come up with?You have got to be kidding.With your camel dung act,that has been drove into the ground years ago.Su@k on a donkey straw,and seeman what you come up with! Bozo
Proud Citizen

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

truth told wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my god ,you mean they didn't give frog, and the boys a share.Well F them! They needed to go to jail.Now frog and the boys can keep any thing they want that was taken in the bust.The best in the state? You don't get out much,do you?I have told you before I left Monroe,because of the crooked vote buying leaders in the court house,and police dept.And the proof has been in the news.Dumb Azz..So I don't need your u haul So polish that truck and stick it up your camel dung eating but.
Is that all we can come up with?You have got to be kidding.With your camel dung act,that has been drove into the ground years ago.Su@k on a donkey straw,and seeman what you come up with! Bozo
If you don't live here then its none of your business so eat some camel dung you loser.
Bob

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

Downgrade? I think the word you were looking for is "degrade".

How's that Monroe County education working out for ya?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of87
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Tompkinsville Forum right now

Search the Tompkinsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lesley walker 21 min haha 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 144,838
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Religion What A Crock 127,934
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Anne 52 81,549
James Brown just beat the F outta bobby rampella 3 hr You betterhope 7
Deseray Gwen Hagan 3 hr You betterhope 4
who does electric work 4 hr james can to fight 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Tompkinsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••